54💫

It was morning, early morning as they all decided to spend their night under a tree as they were at the beginning of a dense forest.

"Morning everyone!" Jin exclaimed as he was always a morning person, don't know how, he always wakes up early.

To his dismay, everyone was still asleep.

"Hmm." Jimin replied with half lidded eyes then went back to stumble on Yoongi who was also in a deep slumber.

They all were sleeping soundly under the tree as soft breezes were making it feel peaceful and calm. It lulled them more into sleep making Jin groan.

"Guys sun is up!" Jin again shrieked and sighed happily as he saw Yoongi grumbling and opening his eyes to say something.

"So? What do you want us to do hyung? Photosynthesis?" Jin scowled at his answer as he saw him going back to sleeping now him on top of Jimin.

Finally done with their dramas he stomped his foot on ground and went in the forest alone. 

"Did he just went in alone?" Jimin asked baffled as he saw him marching inside without any care. 

Well Jimin and Yoongi were faking as they were just lazy.

"He knows we are awake, before you ask how, I can read his mind, cause he allowed me to." Jimin nodded sighing as he got up and shook the youngsters to wake them up.

"M-Morning hyung." Tae yawned fluttering his eyes open while leaning on Jungkook who was now completely awake, looking around.

"Where is he?" Jungkook asked as he didn't found Jin anywhere in sight. But a surprise decorated his face as he saw Jimin pointing at a far away tree, the boy was trying to climb the tree.

"Umm, no offence but, did something screwed up in his head when he was in the prison or-"

"He is like this by birth." 

Jungkook nodded at his response getting what Yoongi meant and looked back at Jin who was now marching back at them.

"Oh! you all are up? Good, I guess we are having a company soon, I found some recently burned bonfire." 

They all were surprised at Jin's word and nodded getting up to go in that direction with Jin as their guide.

By reaching there, they tried to find any other traces but it was all clear.

"Y-Yoongi hyung, Y-you can check with your ability, i-if anyone's around." 

They all snapped their heads towards Tae who shrunk close to Jungkook, feeling everyone's gaze on him.

"He is brilliant than all of us present here." Jin commented and other's can't help but agree with him. They were trying to find any human traces for the last half an hour and no one thought about it.

"Ohk, lemme see now." Yoongi said closing his eyes and focusing around himself.

Others were gawking at him like a hawk when he suddenly snapped his eyes open.

"There are two other person around here. In that direction, not so far, lets go!" Yoongi exclaimed taking everyone else by surprise but still they started walking as Yoongi walked at the front.