62💫

Pin drop silence.

No one dared to speak a word or look at the youngest who was seeking for an answer to his question.

"Pup, wet dream is when you wet your bed while dreaming. For now, this is what you should know, when time will come, I will explain it to you." Jungkook explained calmly with a smile on his face, while hyungs were tryin their best to not let out a single sound but also in awe at how maturely the boy handled the situation.

"O-oh, means Hobi h-hyung is still a baby!" Tae giggled suddenly making Jungkook and others smile softly at the innocent boy while Hobi was turning red with embarrassment.

"Yup, a grown ass baby!" Namjoon added making everyone laugh again loudly while Hobi whined hiding his face in his hands.

"Ohk, Ohk lets go back everyone!" Jin suddenly announced to which everyone nodded and started walking back to mansion as Jenni was no where in sight.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Loud shouting and grunts were heard as the Avatars were practicing in the field against each other to explore their limits to their powers. Its been six months since they were staying at the coven, their practice was getting hard by the time passing, their body was now built with muscles as a result of daily exercising.

Avatars, that's what the coven members named them. The seven Avatars send by Moon goddess to kill the witch.

Right now Jennifer was assisting every pair, they were divided into three pairs as per their powers, Jungkook and Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon and the last one was a trio of Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi.

"Taehyung concentrate! Jungkook keep your back straight! This is not some fucking child's play!" 

Jennifer spat harshly, a roar in her voice igniting fire in their souls as Jungkook layered up his ice shield more to make it strong and thick to withstand any attack.. 

Hearing her, Taehyung aimed at Jungkook's ice shield, just in the middle, blocking all other sights around him and threw a dagger made of complete fire with a loud war cry, burning in the middle of the shield breaking it taking Jungkook by surprise and make him stumble but he also straightened his back and balanced himself.

"Good one pup but are you ready for this?" Jungkook snickered as he twirled his hands in air forming a water ball around Taehyung leaving no air to breath. It was like a cage around Taehyung's body, filled with water, suffocating him.

Sensing the trap, Tae calmed himself to concentrate and gathered all his energy making his body burning hot and turn the water into vapors in few seconds. But performing this made him exhausted so he fell on ground breathing heavily.

"Good one champ. Namjoon, Jin! I am coming to you two now!" Jenni declared with loud voice as all the pairs were at long distance so they can't harm others due to their practice or meddle in other's practice.