79💫

They all were set to leave the place to their new destination, Tibet. Bags were packed, rooms were locked, cars were ready, their last good bye to the house was also done. From here onwards, the real plan was going to be implemented, they were going to vanish from the eyes of every known person to them. It will be hard, but they are altogether in this.

Right now, Jin was standing outside, leaning against the bonnet of the car while scrolling through MacBook to see the review of the place they were going to stay at. It was Jungkook who told him the exact location as he was the one to drive one of the cars apart from the Trueblood Alpha who knew the route. He was wearing a forest green silk shirt with brown khaki pants, suiting the surrounding.

"Hyung, did you saw Tae anywhere? I can't find him!" A very frustrated and worried Jungkook who came running all through the way asked, his look gave away his condition. Messed up hairs, red face due to all the running through the house and surrounding, wrinkled and dusted clothes, it was all clear that he was trying to find something or someone. Even though he was standing his eyes were raking all over the place to get a glimpse of that certain raven headed boy. 

Jin just stood calmly, letting the frustrated boy vent up his tension. When he thought that it was not going to happen very soon he sighed and threw his Mac book inside the car making Jungkook's eyes bulge out.

"HYUNG! You just threw that inside?! I gave you to use to it carefully not carelessly!! That bitch will kill me if anything happened to his macky!" Jin frowned at his words not getting who is 'macky' because 'bitch' here is Tae without any doubt. He yelped as Jungkook pushed him aside and jumped inside the car through window to search for the Mac book. He scoffed at the other watching him hugging the device like his life is dependent on it. 

"Shit! I was searching for Ta-"

"He is inside the car, you all were not being quick and he was way too excited to stay on this ground anymore, so I settled him inside your car." True to his words, Tae was in Jungkook's car, watching some bl drama with so much concentration that he didn't even noticed the commotion happening outside. He seems all set to leave with seat belt on, his bags in car with snacks beside him. 

"Now if you all are done, can we leave?" Yoongi who popped out of nowhere suddenly, groaned stomping his feet on ground. Hoseok thought sugaring the agitated male would be nice only to set back quietly after getting his toe stomped by his mate.

Jimin and Namjoon also came after few minutes with the Vampire couple only to be met with pissed off faces.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked not getting why they were being glared for no reason. He looked at Namjoon who was just as confused as him. But he decided to leave them on their condition as he saw Tae waving at him, without any word he skipped to the male and settled beside him, now both engrossed in the drama leaving others outside.

"Should we also leave? or reschedule this to tomorrow?" They all looked at Jungkook, who just uttered these words with so much seriousness that they all were doubting if he was really going to do so but one glance at his face got them scurrying inside the car.

Now they all were ready, Jungkook was the first one to start his car and take off with Jin, Yoongi and Baek following closely. 

They entered this forest with 3 cars but were leaving with 4. Baekhyun surprisingly knew the route so he didn't need any special guidance unlike Jin. 

On their way they saw many mind blowing sceneries that tempted them to just stop their journey and enjoy the place but knowing the situation, they couldn't. Right now it was one of the moment where the pregnant omega would behave stubbornly, whining to get off the car to enjoy the sunset.