60💫

It was a new day, and they all were practicing hard with frustrated frowns on their faces as they were not getting why they were working on their body strength when they have to work on their power mechanism.

"Why are we doing this again?" Jimin asked whining as he lifted the thirtieth log of wood that weighed almost same as him. He was wrenched in sweat from top to bottom, his clothes sticking to his body all wet.

"Cause I said so." Jenni chipped in smiling sweetly, too sweetly for Jimin's liking.

"Yea your highness, we got it!" Jin exclaimed, voice dripping with sarcasm as he threw the sag filled with sand on the ground, just to pick it up again and repeat it.

Similarly, Yoongi was given the task to complete 10 squats, and as five were done, he looked half dead. 

Contrary to them, Taehyung and Jungkook were given similar tasks, to make garlands. 50 garlands to be specific with all white flowers and no spot on them.

Namjoon on the other hand was asked to stay still, no movements, that he was failing miserably. 

After like 1 hour they were done with their tasks.

"Hmm, you all did pretty good. Taehyung, Jungkook I never asked you two to give those garlands to each other, but they are looking pretty so you can have it."

Jenni quickly changed her wordings as she saw the dejected expression on their faces, she can't handle being the reason of such sin. Suddenly an idea struck her as she saw everyone's face making her smile, more like evil smile.

"What now?" Jin asked as he saw her smiling creepily. His sentence made her grin more that now it was scaring everyone.

"Time to bath!" Before anyone could register they all landed in a pond.

 For a moment they forgot she herself is a witch.

Gasping Yoongi withered in the water until Namjoon picked him up and made him sit on his shoulders. He looked like a wet kitten to everyone as his hairs stick to his face with a grumpy expression, hands folded around himself ready to attack if needed.

"Oops! I forgot we have a kitten with us." Jennie giggled as she stood away from water, on ground.

"Ji-Jinie hyung ate fish!" Tae exclaimed with horror on his face as he saw a fish half way in Jin's mouth, flapping its fins on his face while Jin was flinching every time trying to understand what's going on. He thought to take a dip inside water not noticing Jimin behind him whose Slytherin mode turned on and he kicked Jin hard making him gasp and intake a fish in his mouth.

"Shit! cook it at least!" Jenni grumbled looking at the scene with disgusted face.

"Lemme help you hyung!" Jungkook said as he had swum to Jin's side and wacked his head but instead of throwing out, Jin gulped it in shock.

"....."

They all stared at him silently as he tried to digest the fact that he gulped an alive fish.