94💫

Tae and Jimin were in room, bundled up in blankets, watching some movies when they heard the door opening and a fuming Jungkook entering the room, his hair was all messed up with his hand red. His raging pheromones were still surrounding him making aware of his condition. Both Jimin and Tae sat up immediately as Jungkook settled near the bed, looking at Tae who was scared as to what happened. Neither of them spoke, not knowing what to say when Jungkook decided to break the silence.

"You are not talking to them unless they fucking beg for your forgiveness!" 

His words made them shocked as they knew it was for Tae he way he was looking at him. Worried for him, Tae crawled near Jungkook, getting off the bed, settling into his lap.

"Kook, what happened outside? Did they said something?"

"I am saying something, no? And you will follow, I don't care if I am being forceful or commanding. You won't talk to them until they realize their mistake, where they are wrong." His voice made Tae shiver as he leaned close to him, cuddling up in his embrace like a scared kitten as he looked back at Jimin who was contemplating something before he spoke up.

"I agree with Kook, they need to realize that." Hearing Jimin's view Tae looked up at Jungkook who just caressed his head, pecking it lovingly as he hugged him.

"And Kook, bring Woo in, it's his feeding time." Jimin reminded to which Jungkook nodded and picked Tae up, keeping him in Jimin's lap, going out to bring their baby.

"I want to wash my hands." Tae blinked at Jimin who was brushing his hair back but sighed hearing his demand and let him go but followed soon after when he heard splashing of water.

"Aish! You are having fever and playing with water!" Jimin nagged as he dried up Tae's face and hands, wiping the droplets from his clothes as the younger was splashing water everywhere.

"I am sick, not dying!"

"This brat!" 

When Jungkook came back with Woo who was wide awake, the first thing he saw was Tae trying to suffocate Jimin who was cursing him with all the words he knew. Though it was nothing new for Jungkook he sighed and picked up a near by pillow, smacking both of them in face.

"There, better. Now a fetus is in the area, we don't wanna yeetus the fetus so feed the fetus!" Both Jimin and Tae looked at Jungkook with bewildered look at his words, whereas he was just grinning while very slowly swinging the baby back and forth, doing an action of throwing the baby.

"Get my prince here." Tae chirped making grabby hands to which Jungkook gave Woo to him who instantly snuggled closer to his chest, making everyone coo at his this act. They knew when the baby is born they are more comfortable with the mother's presence as they recognize the warmth they felt all the 5 months.

"Now I will go and see what's the atmosphere out there, and Jungkook no funny action!"

"Huh?" It took Jungkook sometime to understand Jimin's warning as he looked at Tae's chest and he got what the other meant.

"Hyung I never did!! Well, now I can though." He muttered the last line to himself as he saw Jimin going out while shaking his head, and Tae was pulling up his hoodie as he slide under the blanket, settling Woo beside him to feed him.

"You gonna stare?" Tae asked as he saw Jungkook plopping himself on bed, looking at Tae with eagerness in his eyes, it was not lust nor curiosity, it was something else.

"Yes, I love when you feed him, it's just, magical for me to believe that you can feed another little living creature from your body." Tae blushed 50 shades of red as he heard Jungkook's words nd the look of admiration in his eyes. He felt incredibly shy under his gaze as he tried to avoid looking at those dreamy eyes but became impossible as Jungkook himself laid in front of him, his head supporting on his hand and he stared at him and his son.

"You are impossible! I am already having fever and you are making me feel more hot!" Tae muttered rubbing his red cheeks with one hand as other hand was holding Woo. All he wanted at the moment was hide himself in blanket, away from those admiring eyes but didn't wanted to snatch Jungkook's favorite moment from him, that would be the last thing he would ever want.

"You are hot. You are divine, hot, magical, beautiful. Just perfect for me."

"Oh gosh! Since when you became a flirt!" Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's flustered face as he tried to tap his cheeks to get rid of the warmness he was feeling. Jungkook was absolutely loving the scene as he saw Tae changing the side to feed the baby from other side, without wasting a second he scooted near him and hugged him from back earning a squeak from him.

"Koo!" Jungkook just hummed as he nuzzled on Tae's neck, kissing the skin softly as he just tighten his grip, palm over his belly, fumbling with the baby fat. He just loved that, it just pushed him to make his mate full of his seeds again but stopped himself. 

"Woo is asleep." This made Jungkook sit up and look at the baby who was fast asleep, nipple still in his mouth as the milk droplets dripped from it. He took the sleeping baby, careful enough to not to wake him up and put him in his crib before coming back to Tae who was still lying down, wiping the milk off his chest and belly.

"Koo-"

"Shh."

"What! shh-Koo!" Tae exclaimed as he saw Jungkook climbing on top of him with a devilish grin that he knows very well. The last time he saw that grin he ended up being sore for three days.

"I am starving, love." Jungkook whispered against Tae's lips before he joined them kissing the other with all the love he was feeling for him. His both hands beside Tae's head who arched his back as he moaned in the kiss feeling his perked up nipples getting brushed with Jungkook's t-shirt, his sensitivity making him feel things that blinded up all other things around him. Tae's arms curled around Jungkook's neck, pulling him close as he tilted his neck, deepening the kiss.

"Ah! Koo!" Tae moaned, slipping out of the kiss as Jungkook lapped on his neck, leaving open mouth butterfly kisses all over his neck to collarbones, wetting it all over as he moved further down coming to his chest.

"Beauty." He murmured before leaning down and giving a soft, feathery kiss on both nubs, Tae gasping at the sensation, his grip tightening around Jungkook as his chest heaved up and down due to his harsh breathing, tempting the Trueblood on top of him who was holding onto his desires with all might when the door burst open.

"TAE KOOK!" 

They all were frozen. Jungkook on top of Tae who was still pretty much in haze, Jimin on the door, seeing the scene in front of him. Good for them, Jimin came out of his trance as soon as he remembered the reason he was here in the first place.

"MOM CALLED US BACK!" 

This made Tae come out of his hazy phase and push Jungkook on other side, pulling his hoodie down, now sitting up right.

"WHa-I mean, why? Wait, does she kno-"

"Yes, I mean, just now, I told her. She asked us to be back as soon as possible saying it's urgent." Jimin said looking at Jungkook now who was thinking something, it was obviously his decision as he was the one to plan this whole trip. So they all were waiting for his decision.

"Let's get back." 

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

taekookjoon at Harry's concert....

~~~glimpse