2💫

"JEON JUNGKOOK STOP RIGHT THERE!!" the whole hallway froze as the alpha's booming voice echoed there...

"HAH YOU WISH!" but soon got shattered by another voice...

"that brat!" taehyung muttered before running behind him with one shoe becoz....the other was with jungkook himself who was running....

students who were watching this ignored them as usual....

but soon they all stopped as they saw Park jimin who was panting now after all the running .....

"w-where are the dorks??" he asked to no one and no one answered too.......they remember once he asked what happened and when one student narrated the whole story ...he got a punch straight in his guts becoz apparently he was complaining and snitching about 'his dorks'

"useless shits!" he snarled before running in the same direction as the two....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"w-wait you little shit!" tae said now huffing as he was chasing the other from last 15 minutes...

"s-stop chasing m-me idiot!!" jungkook retorted.....if someone saw them right now they would think the two are filming some sort of slow motion shot....they both were running that slow...

and it was about time when jungkook stumbled over his own shoes tripping down on his back and if that was not enough tae himself got tripped over jungkook's legs and fell on top of him bumping his head with the other.....

*cricket screeching*

"i-i do-don't m-mind live porn but w-we  are in p-public pl-ace." they both snapped their heads towards jimin who was settling on floor with both hands and legs sprawled over ....but that was not the reason their eyes went wide....

they held jimin's hand and dragged him but nope...they were out of time and its fun to see jimin like that....so why not? and Before tae could get up jungkook hooked him by his waist and took him with him to hide behind the Cupboard that was placed there as they all were in sports room....leaving jimin there like a starfish....

"huh? where the fuck did they went againnnnnn!" he whined stomping his feet and hands on floor but went stiff as he heard someone's voice....

"Mr Park....i assume you didn't slept well at home..." 

"Mr j-jung...i-they...you...me....we....so lovely?" he gulped zipping his mouth as he saw Mr jung's stare.....

"i am again caught without them right?" he asked with a blank face to which Mr jung nodded with lip tight smile...

.

.

.

.

"dumb let me down...." tae whispered as jungkook was carrying him by hips...

"i was going to.....but now that you said......how about no?" jungkook smirked tightening his hold....

"bitch i will kill you!"