87💫

It was a month since that incident happened, they were living pretty calmly after that. Jen also left to somewhere saying she wants to calm herself and look after her grandchildren or something.

Tae was due three months now, his belly a bit big as he waddled all over the place. Being pregnant, now with a belly as large as a a pregnant woman with a 6 months baby, he avoided going out and being questioned. He enjoyed being inside with his family, playing with them, eating and sleeping. Currently he was trying a dress that he couldn't fit in which was rare as most of his clothes were doubled of his size so he never had difficulty as they seemed fit on him now.

"What are you doing doll?" Jungkook asked as he entered the room, looking at Tae who was settled on bed, stretching the dress to fit in, not knowing it was close to getting torn away. Chuckling Jungkook sat beside him and gently took the clothing from his hand, throwing it away as he gazed at his pregnant mate who was looking so heavenly with his swollen belly filled with their pup and nipples red and erected, heavy as they are filled with milk.

"I wanted to wear that but the cloth shrank I guess." Jungkook nodded at his mate's word, agreeing with him cause he isn't a fool to lecture a pregnant person on logic.

"Don't worry pup, I will buy you new ones that won't shrank and fit on you. You are hungry? Cause I remember the last time you had your meal was an hour ago. I made a fruit salad, you want to try?" Jungkook asked as he wanted the other to stay healthy and with filled belly all the time, knowing how hard it is, he would do all he could to keep his mate at comfort and happy.

"No. I don't want to eat those fruits. I want to kiss you." Chuckling at Tae's demand Jungkook scooted closure before clasping his lips shut on other's, moving them slowly yet sensually making wet noises as they smooched their lips against each other again and again. Jungkook's one had crawled on Tae's lower back while other on his nape, whereas Tae's both hands were grasping his mate's shirt's collar, pulling him closure.

"Ah! I want str-strawberry." Tae gasped, detaching himself from the kiss as he felt shortage of breathing due to the kiss. Jungkook nodded smiling as he wiped Tae's lips before he again leaned in, stealing a kiss from his cheeks making the boy whine and rub his cheeks to which he planted another one getting a smack on his head.

"I want strawberries not kiss, you ass!" 

"Yes, yes my baby I am bringing you strawberries."

Hyungs were watching all the drama unfolding not daring to interfere, Tae wants strawberry from Jungkook so Jungkook will be the only one to get him that. No one else would meddle in between as being in his third month, its taking a heavy toll on Tae, messing up with his hormones, his body language, emotions everything and the only thing keeping him calm is Jungkook's scent, his pure body scent without any perfumes.

Soon Jungkook came back with strawberries which eventually lightened up Tae's mood. Without any patience he shoved two pieces of strawberries that Jungkook had chopped to make sure Tae don't choke on them. As Tae was enjoying his treat, Jungkook was in deep thoughts. It has been three months they are away from their daily life, their parents. Even though the parents know how they are, they don't know where they are. About time they also came to know the massacre in the city is also increasing day-by-day for which the parents are grateful they are away. The schools and universities are closed off due to the same reason, as their youth is in danger and they don't want to take any chances.

"Hyung." Jungkook's train of thought came to a stop as Tae murmured in his ears, crawling on his lap not so discreetly. Jungkook was not surprised to see this though, even when they were not mates, Tae would cling onto him whenever he wanted and acted as if he owned his body more than his own self. Currently Tae was curling on his lap, hiding his face in his shoulder. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the other and gently stroked his back.

"What do you want pup?"

Hearing Jungkook's voice so close to his ears Tae squirmed a little, rubbing himself against the other. He was feeling quite anxious and agitated suddenly, his emotions being conveyed through his body language as he gripped Jungkook's shirt in a tight grip, fingers curling against anything they could grasp.

Jungkook noticed this and pulled the boy closure, dropping a blanket on top of them, to provide more warmth and comfort. Others also noticed this but they were already familiar with this, they have experienced him feeling awful or pain in his lower back. They know they can do nothing about it except for provide some help that they do as much as they can. They can't take away his pain.

"K-Koo!" Tae whimpered with a painful voice as he gasped in Jungkook's arms who stood up with him in his arms and went into their room, laying him on bed.

"Yes, yes love. I am right here." Jungkook shushed caressing Tae's face again and again who was now sweating while taking shallow breaths. Tears escaping through his eyes as he gripped Jungkook's hand in his own, trying to endure the pain till it lessens.

"Tae, baby." Jungkook whispered as he had no other words to utter, looking at his love, withering in pain wishing he could take away all the pain from him but he can't. He turned towards his hyungs who were looking at him with concern, it happened many times but it was never this extreme as Tae used to calm down after some time.

"Jungkook, I am calling Doctor, that's it." Jimin muttered, rushing to get his phone but bumped into someone.

"Jen!" Hobi exclaimed looking at Jennifer's rushed look, her hair was half done, she was in her night gown with some cookie crumbs on her face. It was sure she was in immediate rush. She didn't even acknowledged anyone's presence before marching towards the room where Tae was only to get pushed back by Yoongi who was standing in the mid with his red eyes glaring at her. Now that she noticed, everyone was alert as Tae started screaming over and over again.

"L-Look, this is not the best time to fight! He is in pai-"

"That doesn't concerns you, you are not allowed near him. We are calling doc-"

"Yoongi try to understand! It will be too late!"

"I said no Je-"

"For fucks sake you fucker, he is getting in labor!"

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

I don't have patience.

~~~~glimpse