91💫

Few minutes in Jungkook's embrace and Tae broke down, silently tears escaping from his eyes as he tried to hide himself in other's chest. Curling his fingers around his shirt, Tae buried himself in his neck lowering all his walls that he created around him for the few days. He was hurt but embarrassed for being hurt at such reason.

"Tae, my baby. Tell me, what happened? Did someone said anything? You feeling ill? Love please tell me and I will fix it. It doesn't matter what the problem is, you don't like the food, the clothes are the problem, you want something, whatever, just speak up. I am here for you, I was here since ever, right? Hearing all your blabbering, your rants, so this time too, don't shut me off love, please." 

Jungkook's words were pleading to him which made him feel more bad. He started crying loudly breaking all his resistant as he curled his arms around Jungkook who flipped him up, taking him above himself. His mind was going berserk as the other kept weeping and he didn't knew what to do, nor the reason that made the boy he babied all these years cry like this.

"Tae, speak up please or I won't guarantee what will happen now. Your scaring me, my baby, please tell hyung. Is it hurting somewhere?" This time he got a response. Tae just shook his head, now just weeping on Jungkook, clutching his shirt in his fist. 

"Then you want something but didn't got?" Again Tae shook his head instead of speaking.

"Someone said something?" At this question Tae froze and didn't deny it. And Jungkook was ready to kill whoever did. He sat up, with the boy still in his arms, clinging with his whole life, not ready to leave. 

Jungkook stroked his back softly, pecking his temple in between even though he was basically raging from inside. In his rage he didn't noticed Tae's warm body over his own chilly cold as their emotions were out of control.

"Now be an obedient pup, and say whatever you are keeping in there." Jungkook said with a bit of stern but soft voice, not moving an inch from their position. He heard Tae taking a deep breath before a muffled voice was heard which was not at all clear to him.

"Louder baby, I can't hear you."

Listening to Jungkook's words, Tae nodded and took a deep breath before speaking again.

"I, when Woo was born-water, I-I want water." Tae said stopping his words in mid as his throat was dry from all the crying and in a blink Jungkook settled him on bed then brought the glass of water near his lips watching as the other took large gulps before pushing the glass away when had enough.

"Come back here." Jungkook said pulling him back on his lap, hugging him protectively as Tae snuggled more into his embrace before he started speaking again.

"After Woo was born, I, everyone loved him, cared for him, its nothing wrong. Yes, but, no it's stupid, hyung lea-"

"Continue." There was a strictness in Jungkook's voice and Tae knew he can't disobey him, he never did and never will.

"They all gave him all attention, but, no one asked if I was fine. My, my whole body is withering in pain. Hyung, it hurts all over!" Jungkook didn't spoke a word as Tae cried clutching him tightly, his body temperature rising all over again. He just held him tightly, letting the boy vent it all on him.

"I-I tried to ask for help, but they all were too busy with Woo! At night too, it was not possible. I thought, after him, no one, no one will love me, hyung, no one will. It's scary hyung, being a mother is so scary! I wanna be your baby forever. Please hyung! Don't leave me ever! Please!" 

Tae's loud wailings and heart wrenching sobs were the only thing heard in the room. Jungkook was frozen hearing all this. So much was happening and he had no knowledge about it while being in the same room with him. He was feeling like a failure as a mate, as a best friend, as a soulmate. But it was not the right time to sort out his feelings.

"My Baby." Jungkook's voice, filled with delicacy echoed in the room silencing Tae's loud wailings as he turned and leaned down, laying Tae on the bed then hovering over him.

Tae's face was flushed red and wet due to all the crying, tears still escaping as he hiccupped continuously. Sighing Jungkook picked up his t-shirt that was near by and wiped the tears slowly, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead afterwards.

"Love, you are my very first baby and you will always be. No one can replace you. I will love you the most even after many children, cause you are the one who gave them a life, nurtured them in you, brought them in this world. No one is as important as you my baby, no one. And you are the best mother Woo can ever have. You cared for him with your all even when you were breaking, never let him feel your absence. Don't think otherwise. You are worth this universe love. I will never leave you at any cost."

As Jungkook was speaking, Tae looked at him, listening to his every word with wide glossy eyes, hiccupping once in a while. He never voiced out his insecurities about being a mother but the other knew him better than anyone. And he won't ever want Tae to feel insecure about anything, he won't let him feel that.

"Now, answer me. Who said anything to you?" Jungkook's question made Tae gulp as he avoided his gaze, trying to hide somehow even though he was sitting right in front of him.

"Tae, answer me. Cause my way of getting answer won't be respectful at all. And I know apart from our hyungs and those three witches no one was around you. So I clearly know who to target." Taehyung knew every single word Jungkook just said was true. When he is angry, to him nothing matters, nor age, neither relation. He will treat everyone same, and that never includes treating with respect.

"At the day of Woo's birth, when everyone was out for me to rest, the three witches were in room. They were talking about how, now no one will treat me the same and their protectiveness will fade away now that I gave birth."

Listening this Jungkook regretted leaving him alone for 5 minutes in those witches presence. He was never fond of them after knowing how Jennifer tried to hurt Tae, even after hearing her confession. Nothing is valid to him if his Tae is hurt. And he will make sure everyone will regret their deeds. He won't let this slide at all.

"Hyung." Jungkook's thought broke hearing Tae's faint voice beside him as the boy was curled against his chest his hand wrapped around his waist. In response he hummed lowly, pulling the boy a bit more closure of possible.

"You did nothing wrong. You were busy too, just like me. So don't you dare blame yourself. They didn't gave us our me time." Tae's voice at last came out as a whine making Jungkook hum again, nuzzling his rosy cheeks, leaving a soft kiss there. He was in no mood to speak as his mind was a mess which won't calm until he makes sure everyone knows what they did wrong.

"Lets meet everyone tomorrow. For now, sleep baby. I am here for you, I will always be. You want some painkillers? But as far as I remembered I always gave you one at night, you didn't had it?" Jungkook said suddenly remembering he gave Tae a bottle of painkillers just a day after delivery as he read that the body is supposed to hurt for few days or weeks after delivery due to constant contractions.

"Umm, Yoongi hyung said they may react on my feeding so I stopped taking." Tae's response made Jungkook curse out numerous profanities as he stared at the ceiling for some time to calm himself.

"I knew what I was doing! Oh god! Why the fuck everyone trying to be a fucking doctor! I will see them tomorrow, every single one of them! lord! Love, have those painkillers, they are safe for breastfeeding, I bought them after doing some research. Wait here, lemme bring them for you." Sighing Jungkook got up and fished out the extra bottle he had in his bag, getting a single tablet he came back to Tae with a glass of water.

"Open your mouth, love." Tae did as told and swallowed the pill with water, sighing as he snuggled back in Jungkook's embrace with peace this time after a week.

"Hug me, tightly."

"Gladly my pup."

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

Holy fuck this chp made me cry! There's something wrong with me!

~~~glimpse