82💫

As Jungkook said, Tae woke up to see himself on a bed, in a room he was not familiar with. White walls with brown printed pattern all over, curtains closed causing the entire darkness in the room. Due to the sun light out there, the red curtains caused a shade of red to spread in the room.

 Turning around hastily in search of others he bumped into someone, slowly he opened his eyes to see a sleeping Jimin beside him. He was calmed after seeing someone beside himself and now looked around to see the room. Jungkook, Yoongi and others were also sleeping somewhere on floor, couch, bed, basically everyone was scattered in the room.

"Chim." 

He hushed into Jimin's ear, who surprisingly hummed, still eyes closed with no movements.

"Where are we?" This time Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Tae who was already staring at him with big curious eyes, swollen face due to such long nap.

"In a rented apartment at the end of Gyirong village. We have two apartments because they were the only available ones. The other apartment is the one beside this." 

Hearing all the information from Jimin Tae zoned out, processing all the words and happenings around him. It took him sometime to load all the information but gradually he did then looked back at Jimin who was already looking at him.

"Want to eat something?" As if Jimin read his mind, he asked to which Tae nodded vigorously with a sheepish grin on his face as his stomach growled in response.

Chuckling Jimin got up and without thinking twice smacked Yoongi's face with the pillow he found beside him.

"What the fuck!" Tae looked at Jimin with a notorious look and Jimin knew something was plotting in the pregnant omega's mind.

"Oh my god chim! Our babies will be soulmates like us! Yes! How far are you though? Two weeks? Means mine will be elder one!! Yes my baby will t-"

"Wait what's happening?! Who's far? what babies?" Yoongi who was sleeping like a log now sat hastily trying to understand the conversation happening on top of his head.

"Shut up alpha! It's omega talk! So chim tell me! Do you feel nauseous? Vomit-"

"Tae!"

"Shh! Chim! First answer me!! I can help yo-"

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE I ASKED! JUNG HOSEOK GET YOUR ASS UP YOU ASS!" 

Yoongi's sudden shout woke up everyone in the room. They all were now fully conscious looking at the scene. Hobi was still half conscious trying to intake the scene happening in front of him. Out of everyone, Jungkook's eyes wandered on Tae to see him smiling the infamous evil smile. The same smile he gave before dipping his shoes in pink paint, or before pushing him in mud, even before replacing grease with the bottle of soya sauce. He knew that smile very well.

"What is it Yoongi? You finally remembered you are a cat?" Jin asked with an annoyed look on his face but Yoongi's eyes were focused on Hoseok who suddenly felt like a criminal.

"Hobi we talked about it right?" Everyone was now focused on Yoongi's words, whereas Hobi was confused.

"Talked about what?"

"That we won't get Jimin pregnant until his studies are over?" A silence fell over the room at the seriousness of the conversation. And Tae was trying to slide over to a hideout but got caught in a strong grip.

"He is pregnant?" Hoseok asked, shocked by the revelation and before he could say any other word, or anyone else can, Jungkook spoke up.

"Sit down, no one is pregnant accept this brat right here." They all looked at Jungkook who walked to the mid and sat down with a pouting Tae on his lap, with a strong grip on his both thighs.

"Huh? But they both were talk-oh." It didn't took long for Yoongi to realize what happened and cursed himself for falling in their trap.

"Nothing guys, it's nothing, as Jungkook said no one pregnant, accept Tae." Yoongi announced sighing and laid down, he was going back to sleep when again a pillow was smacked on his face by Jimin.

"This is the whole reason all this shit happened and you are again doing that! Cook something we are hungry! Or you want Tae to burn down the kitchen before anything is cooked in there?" Hearing Jimin, Yoongi was back on his feet, getting why the drama was created in the first place.

"You could have said that before mochi. At this point I think you are on your periods, getting moody since morning." Sighing Yoongi dragged his feet to the kitchen with some packed cup noodles and ramen packets. The needed utensils were already settled in there.

"Now, should we have a conversation how you threw chim under the bus, same with hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung?" No one could hear that, as Jungkook hushed in Tae's ears cradling them together.

"No."

"Ohk-wait what? Why no?" Jungkook frowned in confusion as that's not what he wanted to hear.

"I am calling Baekie hyung if you continued to scold me." Tae said without looking at Jungkook as he knew the other was gasping with a visible betrayal on his face.

"Lets get you to a corner and teach you some lesson, you are getting brattier everyday!" Jungkook muttered getting up with Tae in his embrace, ignoring his wriggling and other's hooting.

"You too need a corner?" Jimin asked Hobi who looked at him weirdly then a terrified expression morphed his face and without a word he ran away to hide behind Namjoon. 

"Joonie! Save me!" Namjoon looked ahead to see a smirking Jimin and chuckled. This act reminded him of his past life, when he and Hobi used to live in the forest and without any reason, the boars and deer chased the nature elemental.

 "Hobi, you remember the orangutan sticking to you? I guess it's something with you being a nature elemental. Remember back in forest days, all the animals chased you for no certain reason? Maybe they feel the attachment with you? You should stay still and find if that's the case." Hearing Namjoon's words Hobi too thought about it. It was true that he could easily be with the small animals, but with larger ones, he never got to know cause it was him who ran away before they could even get near to him.

"I feel guilty now, those poor animals wanted to be my friends and I ran away like a coward bitch I am."

"WHO CALLED MY BABY A BITCH?"

"MY SUNSHINE IS NOT A BITCH!"

Both Namjoon and Hobi facepalmed after hearing the two mates shout. It was clear they were eavesdropping on their conversation.

"YOONGI PAY ATTENTION TO THE CHICKEN NUGGETS!"

"YOU DON'T GET TO ORDER ME ARO-oh." A silence fell over as Jin made an appearance on the kitchen entrance, shutting Yoongi's next words.

"You want to say something Min?" Jin's gaze was threatening with his flip-flop in his hands like a typical Asian mother with an unspoken threat lingering around him.

"I will do the cooking for dinner too."

"Good."

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍 

best believe that, when you need that-

~~~~glimpse