25💫

Jimin accepted without hesitation but still there was some hesitation that he covered easily.

Before he moved forward both Jungkook and Taehyung looked at him as if asking if he was fine with this to which he nodded assuring them.

With confident steps he entered the arena standing opposite to his opponent who challenged him. The first thing he did was to do a cross check about him, but strangely he couldn't get any scent.

'Scent blocker' Jimin cursed internally knowing the reason so now he prepared himself for unexpected.

The person in front of him was staring at him with death glare before marching towards him with rapid steps making Jimin alert. The man jumped over him pushing him on ground trying to punch him but Jimin skillfully dodged his every punch until the last one that made him spit out some blood droplets mixed with saliva. Growling he pushed the man away and kicked him in guts countless times without giving any chance to escape. The man collapsed on ground coughing out blood while Jimin was standing enraged.

The audience was silent where as his friends knew that the other was now burning in rage. Jimin and Jimin's wolf Icily they both hate disrespect and losing.

Where everyone thought the other wont get up he suddenly growled loudly taking everyone's attention to which in competition Icily growled more loudly that his voice echoed in the area for some time. Icily was challenged and enraged.

The man stood up surrounding Jimin and suddenly transformed into his wolf form which caught everyone's attention as the wolf was not like usual, the wolf was black with red strips all over it and the eyes were of two different colours, left one was red where as right eye was black.

Ignoring his appearance Jimin also transformed into his wolf form which was a silver wolf with light blue highlights at end of her tail and ears. Jimin's wolf was female despite him being male.

Icily was completely in control, she stomped her right paw on ground as a challenge and act of disrespect to the other wolf making him growl and march towards her to which she also ran towards the wolf jumping on top of him to hit him on the jaw with her paw leaving a deep scratch.

The wolf howled in pain but to everyone's surprise the blood was black.

They all looked at Icily who was looking at the wolf with fury in her eyes. Jungkook looked at Tae who was already looking at the scene with concern and worry.

Icily again moved forward ready to attack, she took the right limb of the wolf between her jaw throwing the wolf off his feet near the boundary. Growling the wolf got up, limping, he jumped on top of Icily scratching her with his sharp paw drawing out immense amount of blood making her howl in pain.

With the remaining strength she pushed the wolf off herself and got on her feet wincing. She looked over Taehyung who motioned her to shift back and give up. As told, she shifted and gave control to Jimin who fell on ground the moment he shifted.

"Jimin, are you still able to fight?" The host asked in concerning tone but before Jimin could response the wolf jumped on top of him baring his teeth with black liquid dripping on top of Jimin. He pressed his paw on the scratched chest digging the wound making Jimin scream with pain. The wolf again raised his paw while Jimin tried to push the wolf off him but suddenly the wolf went away flying and hit the ground with force.

"Jimin!"

........................

The six boys were looking at the scene with desperate eyes ready to jump in to help. Until it went out of control.