68💫

When Chan and Baek heard Jin, they didn't thought he would literally do what he said cause in front of them was a man now, not a King but a man wrapped up in thorns that were piercing deep in his body as his body was burning up gradually. 

"Oh don't cry just now Bouny, this is nothing. Guess what I heard from this pale man here who got a peek in your dirty shit of a mind? Right! I got to know there were many minors and children that you raped just to satisfy your sexual drive."

Many gasps were heard at Jin's word, they somewhere had a hunch but never thought he was that much of a monster. In the room, Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Chan and Baek were giving Jin company while the youngsters and Namjoon were send out side. Namjoon couldn't stand the torture and puked the moment Laplace was stripped out of his body and wrapped in thorny veins .

"So what should we do with you?" Jin asked staring at the man who was crying hysterically making him laugh at his misery and audacity at the same time.

"Hyung hyung! How about we boil him?" A very excited Jimin suggested but backed out as Jin shook his head.

"Suffocate him in leaves!?" Hobi suggested this time with a wide grin but that too faded as Jin refused and looked at Yoongi this time.

"What? Oh my turn? well, do whatever, just torture him like shove a log up his ass or something." Yoongi said nonchalantly but jumped on his place as he heard Jin squealing loudly.

"Best!! I want a log of wood right now!!" He asked shaking Baek who was starting to get dizzy but still nodded and in a minute they had logs of wood of different size.

"Oh Bouny see! We have many logs, you know dick size varies so to make you feel a bit realistic!" Jin said clapping like a little girl with a wide grin, till now they were sure there was something off up there in Jin's brain so they knocked it in their head to not to get on his bad side.

"Now, Hobi please untie the veins. And tie them around his legs, spreading them apart. Wanna have a look to that soggy dick that doesn't knows its limit." Hobi passed a 'I like what you are thinking' smile as he untied him and swirled his fingers around his ankle, forming a knot of creepers around the ankles before he used his both hands to stretch the veins and wrap them around the two poles opposite to each other.

It all seemed like a magic, which in reality it was.

Now Laplace was stretched out, with pathetic tears rolling down his face as the pain of being stretched forcefully was giving him a burning sensation reminding him of those moments when he used to do the same to those children ignoring their screams and painful cries begging him to leave.

"Does this reminds you of something? Those cries of the innocent souls that you destroyed before they even got to grow up? They must have begged you to stop, to leave them, did you? No cause you were blinded by your own satisfaction you fuckin xanthodontous!"  

Shouting he swung the log in hand hard on Boun's head making him face the left side. His whole face got covered in blood that was dripped down his forehead.

"Oh! See the log is covered in your blood now, exactly how your dick used to get when you raped them! Lets use it as a replacement of lubricant hmm. You see this pointed end? I prepared it specially for you, I am so generous!" Jin said laughing as he poked the tip with his finger.

"Lets get you fucked!" 

Jin said before he roughly shoved the pointed end inside Boun's loose asshole earning a loud painful shrill.

"You are a man right? And I heard you said that men don't like soft things? So lemme go rough on you." He pulled out the log before shoving it inside again with full force that made a squelching sound by all the blood flowing out of his hole.

"Gosh! Hear the sound! So fuckin hot isn't it? I am sure you love this sound with loud cries in background, you must be loving it now that it's your cries!" Jin snarled at last words before he pulled out the log and inserted a much larger and rougher one with more girth. This one was just freshly chopped of a tree with sharp and rough texture.

The edges and roughness made him shout and wither in pain but couldn't do anything as he was tied by all ends, moving just caused more pain to him.

"You feel this? This is how they felt when you raped them! You were not only fulfilling your sexual desire but tearing someone apart! Becoming someone's night mare for life! Ever imagined what happened to them? They died every second in fear of monsters you created in their life that haunted them day and night!" 

With one last twist he left the log inside and moved back from Boun to get something else.

When he came back in view he had a trowel and a tong in both hands with a murderous gaze in his eyes. The rest of the people around him gulp thinking what he was about to do..

"Laplace boun, the great king will beg for mercy, he will, right?" Jin asked calmly as he neared the King who nodded with half lidded eyes, but Jin wasn't satisfied.

"I WANT WORDS!"

"Y-Yes."

Jin smiled in satisfaction as he looked at the King.

"Beg for mercy. Apologies for all the souls you tainted, broke and were going to in future. Apologies for that lil boy whose family you killed just because of your lust and desires! APOLOGIES FOR JUNGKOOK!!" 

His thunderous voice and aura made everyone shudder in the room as it was already a thundering whether outside with lightening.

"S-sorry!"

"LOUDER!"

"I-i am s-sorry f-forgive me!" The king cried even though not a single drop of tear left his eyes, or it got mixed with his bloody face.

"Every mistake has a compensation. So does yours. You were gifted with something that can create a new life, but you used it to take others life. Its useless for you, so lets take it away." Jin growled in anger before he held the bloodied limp dick with the tong pulling it and looked straight in Boun's eyes.

"Chop, Chop" 

"Chop." With his last word he chopped the pulled dick decaptivating from the body creating a bloody mess and leaving a unconscious Laplace.

"Keep him alive, feed him, treat him whatever, but he should be alive." Jin muttered looking at Chan who gulped but nodded vigorously.

"Who's gonna get that disgusting thing to bed?" Chan asked the three who were looking at him and Baek.

"Not us."

Then he turned towards Baek who gave him disgusted look before answering.

"A butcher."

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

I enjoyed.

~~~glimpse