97💫

After the little commotion downstairs, they all were back in their rooms. No one said a word after Jin spoke up as everyone agreed with him. They had no reason to risk their life and their families to fight someone with whom they had no personal beef, instead they would choose to be at home, safe and secure with their family.

Tae nd Jungkook were in their room, with Woo in the middle of the bed, surrounded by their parents, giggling at their tickling.

"My little cupcake! You are so ticklish, just like your eomma." Jungkook chuckled, poking the giggling boy's feet, who was trying to suck the paci latched on Tae's chain.

"I think he is hungry, he is playing for an hour. Longest record till now!" Taehyung said with an amusement in his voice as he picked the baby, placing him on his lap to unbutton his shirts. Jungkook got up and laid beside Tae, holding onto him as he snuggled closure, closing his eyes. Tae was always his safe place and it won't change even in future.

"You are still sleepy?" Tae asked softly caressing Jungkook's face as he snuggled closer, loving the warmth his mate spreads. He heard the other grumbling something that got muffled as Jungkook had his face buried by Tae's side.

"Koo, pass me the cloth, he is done drinking. This little brat just wanted a sip." Jungkook got up hearing Tae's grumbling as he laid woo in his crib, just beside the bed, still half naked, milk droplets on his chest tempting Jungkook.

As Tae turned back on bed he got pushed down by Jungkook who hovered over him, leaning down, taking a long sniff of his scent as he held his hands, restricting them from any movement

"Delicious love, you smell so yummy." Tae gasped as he felt Jungkook's one hand roaming over his waist, memorizing every dip and curve he felt under his palms. He sucked his breath in as Jungkook placed his lips on his soft skin, licking the milk droplets clean, his tongue circling the areola, earning a high pitched squeak from Tae.

"Koo!" Ignoring his whining and tries to get away, Jungkook pressed him on bed by his waist as he latched onto his swells, sucking softly, loving the way it tightened in his his mouth, humming as he gulped the liquid flowing in.

"A-Ah hyung no!" Tae squirmed under the iron grip, curling his toe as he felt his vision darkening at the sensation over his chest. His hands desperately trying to grab something to get a hold of as the sheet under his palm crumbled. He felt Jungkook tonguing the opening of the areola, while his one hand sneaked in his pants, stroking his already hard cock, making Tae choke on the double pleasure.

"Sh-shit! Ah- Alpha!!"

Without a warning Tae released a string of white rope in Jungkook's palm, falling limp on the bed, trying to calm himself. Jungkook got up, not before leaving a chaste kiss on Tae's forehead he then, proceeded to clean him and changed his clothes. 

"Lets take care of you now." 

It was dinner time, everyone was downstairs except Woo who was upstairs in room, sleeping as Tae just fed him. 
Everyone was settled having dinner when Yoongi suddenly stood up. They all halted and looked at him with confusion and concern as they sensed the distress on his face.

"Yoongi, what's wrong? Something is wrong with the food son?" Mrs. Kim asked worriedly but frowned when Yoongi shook his head as 'no', sighing as he looked up at everyone before speaking.

"Tae, I want to say that, I am sorry. I am asking for your forgiveness for my words, my behavior towards you. It was, immature, stupid of me to say those things to you when I, myself didn't knew what to do but thought it was good to poke my nose. I didn't knew my words would have consequences that you will have to face. I am sorry, I really am." 

After Yoongi ended his confession, it was a long awaiting silence before Tae spoke up.

"It's okay hyung. It was your first time too, everyone makes mistake, but not everyone realizes. You did, that's a good thing. I forgive you hyung, you made a mistake, you learnt from it. Good for you, you won't die during Chim's pregnancy cause if anything happened to him then count that as your last day." 

The threat at last was not an empty threat. They all knew it, but Yoongi was too happy to dwell on that so he nodded eagerly, sitting back with a relived sigh. When Yoongi sat back, he didn't expect the other 3 to get up.

"Are you all going to give a sorry speech too?" Tae asked before they could say a word and in response they all nodded hesitantly. 

"Hyungs, you all are sorry, that's enough for me. Yes, I was hurt at that time when suddenly all of my hyungs turned their back on me. I thought, I was, left out, alone to deal with everythin-"

"We lov-"

"I know Jin hyung, it's just, after Woo was born, sudden- ohkay, leave all that! It's all over, I don't want to relive that again. What i want is, just go back the way we were, not talking to you all, makes me feel like something is missing. And as much as Koo is angry, he too misses talking to you all." Tae spoke looking at Jungkook who was silently chewing his food, not daring to look up as Tae exposed him, his ear tips though, giving away his thoughts.

"My cute Alpha!" Tae muttered leaning close to Jungkook's ears, as he ruffled his hair giving a small peck on his red ear tips. 

"The same cute Alpha who made you cum on his hands."

"The same Alpha" Tae repeated again, joining their foreheads with a smirk on his face as he felt Jungkook's hand slipping on his lower back, then suddenly his chair was pulled closure to his mate's who looked proud of his acts.

"Be close to me."

"Oh god you two! We re having dinn-huh! It seems like Woo woke up, lemme bring him down. He will enjoy his parents romance too." Jimin laughed as he walked upstairs to bring Woo down who was awoke and now crying.

"Oh god you two! We are having dinner!!" Jin yelled as he saw the two flirting, their food left alone, as the two eat each other.

"I am having my meal, your meal is just beside you." Jungkook barked out as he backed away from Tae who was grinning ear to ear looking at Jin's red face. The whole family laughed at this as Namjoon sneakily pecked Jin's cheeks.

They were all enjoying the moment when Jimin walked in.

"Where's Woo?" They all stopped at his words and looked at him confused. As far as they remember, Woo was in his room.

"He is in our room Jimin. In crib." Tae answered standing up from chair, as he didn't liked the eerie feeling in him.

"No. He is n-"

"He is not in house." They all looked at Tae who was standing like a statue without blinking. Jungkook quickly backed up to Tae who was not moving from his place.

"Tae, what do you-"

"Where's my son?"

"Baby wh-"

"WHERE'S MY SON?!"

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

where's his son?

~~~glimpse