49💫

"Hey! Catch him! That bastard is again stealing!" A shopkeeper shouted following a young boy of merely seventeen years who was running for his life as always. Others also joined him in catching the 'thief' as they liked to call the homeless orphan boy.

The boy ran for his life with the bag filled with some bread and fruits to his spot that no one knows. Turning back he saw some men still following him, cursing under his breath he turned left towards the butchers shop and climbed on the wall, jumping over it to reach the roof. Not wavering from his pace he jumped from the edge of the roof and landed carefully on the ground at the other side of the large fence of the kingdom.

"My b-babies I am back!" He huffed crouching down to the level of the small puppies petting their heads lovingly. But his hands went stiff as he felt another presence around him.

"Show yourself. If you are out here, you must know me, and what I can do." He muttered in stern and stern voice.

But in return, he got a timid voice.

"I-I am n-no threat." 

"Who are you, do you know me?" He again asked, not lowering his stance, one discreet moment and he would slay the other boy's head off his body.

"M-My name is T-Taehyung Kim Taehyung. I a-am like Y-You." This got the other boy interested, he turned around but froze as he faced the boy named Taehyung.

The boy was merely a teenager, but his scars were telling a different stories. The fierce red hair made him look odd one out, but he himself couldn't judge him as his own hair was white as snow.

"I am Jimin, Park Jimin." He introduced himself forwarding his hand for a handshake.

"What's your age kid?" Jimin asked going towards the boy who eventually started shaking.

"I-I am 12." Jimin gasped internally, he guessed that the boy might be young but never knew this much.

"I am 17, so I am your hyung. So, as you said earlier, what did you meant by that?" Jimin asked settling on the ground.

"Umm, Y-You can c-control w-wind right?" Jimin nodded agreeing to the boy and patted the space beside him. Taehyung took the sign and sat beside him.

"I-I, you can see y-yourself." Jimin quirked an eyebrow but looked forward and almost screamed as he saw the woods that he was trying to burn from last 20 hours but was unable due to the cold weather, it was burning with large flames.

"Fire." Jimin gasped and Tae nodded nervously but shrieked as Jimin raised his hands to pat him but stopped as he saw the other flinching away.

Getting that the boy must be used to beatings like him, he still softly patted the boy's head ruffling his hair.

"Don't worry kid, I wont hit you. You can stay with me." Jimin swore he saw a glint of fire in Taehyung's eyes as he looked up to Jimin in surprise.

"Th-Thank you hyung!" Jimin chuckled at the young boy's excited state.

"Where were you till now?" Jimin decided to ask as he fed the small puppies. 

"I was t-trying to run f-from the p-people of my town. M-My parents were killed w-when I was 10, t-that was the first time people c-came to know ab-about my ability. T-They called m-me                 d-demon, w-witch, monster. They ki-killed my parents b-because my m-mum was expecting a-and they thought she w-would birth another m-monster. They b-urned my family in front of my eyes saying their families are s-scared of us, we are w-witches. "

Till he completed his words he was sobbing in Jimin's embrace who himself was trying hard not to make a sound despite the tears wetting his cheeks.

"It will be okay bub. I am with you now, you are not alone. We will face them together. You are not a monster. They are monsters.." Tae snuggles more in Jimin's arms to make sure the elder male was warm in this chilly winter.

"H-hyung." Tae called breaking the silence to which Jimin hummed caressing his red hair softly.

"What a-about you? W-hat's your stor- you don't have to! I am sorry!! Please don't le-" Suddenly Tae panicked moving farther thinking he enraged the older boy. Jimin noticed this and pulled the boy to his chest caressing his back slowly.

"You did nothing wrong my bub! Calm down. I will tell you about me. I was born from a common couple who were forced to drop me at orphan of disabled just because I had white hair and white pupils as child, I was barely one at that time. I lived there for half year when a couple adopted me. A vampire couple who already had a child still they adopted me because they wanted to give me a beautiful life, that they gave me. Only if these cowardly monsters weren't there. I was again taken away from my family at the age of seven as a vampire should not adopt a abnormal human to be exact. I don't know what they wanted, my misery or my family's but they banished my family from the town and I became an open prey to those scavengers. I knew they were waiting for me to break so they can feed on me so I fought, I fought with my life and lived through hell." 

When he stopped, he looked down to see Taehyung looking at him with eyes full of admiration and proud look which was new as he was used to eyes full of disgust and pity that he loathed all his life.

"You are so b-brave hyung, so strong. I-I wanna be like y-you." Chuckling through his tears Jimin nodded hugging  the younger boy with a smile on his face.

"You are strong bub, you survived those venomous  people. They don't even deserve to be called monster  because monsters are created by us, but those peoples are born with venom flowing through their veins." Tae nodded at Jimin's word.

"You k-know hyung, you talk like e-eomma." A tear slipped from his eyes remembering his eomma.

"Hmm, then she must be an angel like me." Jimin said with a tint of teasing his voice making Tae chuckle.

"Yes hyung, she was an angel, just like you, she always saved me from bad people, just like you." Jimin smiled at the younger's response caressing his head lovingly.

"I will always save you from now on."

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛ 

Welcome to the....ancient times.

I am ...again...excited!

lessgetittt!

~~~~glimpse