84💫

Tae and Jungkook were waiting for Jimin as it has been an hour since he left to market but didn't returned. They were getting worried for he created some ruckus but as far they know, Jimin is never someone to create a scene but he is also not someone to mess with, so it was a possibility he bumped into some jerk who had enough of his life.

"I think we should go and look for him." Tae recommended stroking his baby bump, worry laced his features. Hearing him Jungkook nodded and stood up to change his clothes and passed some clothes to Taehyung as well.

After they both got ready to go out, they locked the door and went down the building to search for Jimin who even forgot his phone back at home. Their first stop was the meat shop. They quickly walked to that shop, surpassing through the crowd carefully.

"Hey kids! Did Jim forgot something?" Saina asked sweetly as she looked at the two while chopping some meat to be packed. 

"Yea, he forgot coming back home." 

Both Jungkook and Saina looked at Tae who was quite agitated now due to the crowd and heat. Jungkook understood what could have been the reason of his mood swings but Saina was confused, she looked at Jungkook who got what she wanted to ask.

"He is feeling a bit under whether, unwell and moody since morning, morning sickness you know." Somehow Jungkook coaxed her into understanding, that she did and nodded feeling bad for the poor boy.

"Have you seen Jimin? He didn't came home, it's been an hour since he left." 

"Huh? He just left, about half an hour before, he was here to get some meat." Frowning Saina answered as she found it strange that he didn't reached home even after leaving so early.

"Oh. Thanks. He might be roaming somewhere. Sorry to disturb you." Jungkook bowed and left with Tae before Saina could even mutter a word. She was dumbfounded as she saw them leaving in hurry.

They both were panicking thinking where their bestfriend was. The town, place was new to them so they were not familiar to this place. Roaming to places was a complete no for every one of them, knowing how careful he was, it's impossible to assume he might be roaming around.

"Hyung. Where is Chim? Where is my Jiminie hyung!" Jungkook panicked as he saw Tae sobbing while standing beside him in the middle of a crowded market. He quickly pulled him to his chest, softly cradling him, shushing him while muttering sweet words.

"My baby, calm down, we will find Chim, my love. He is our tiny hyung, a brave tiny hyung who protected us always, he will be fine, he must be. Don't cry, shush. Let's go and look for him at hyung's school, there are chances he went there." Jungkook spoke as he softly patted Tae's head, releasing calm pheromones around him.

" Hmm" Tae mutters softly as Jungkook pulls him closure and pecks his forehead lovingly.

They both started walking towards the school when they suddenly heard Jimin's voice from far. It was like he was yelling at someone, cursing them. Forgetting his crying Tae ran in that direction with Jungkook following him closely. It didn't took them long enough to find Jimin and when they did, the relief that washed over them hearing his voice drained away looking at him.

He was covered in blood that after some time they realized was not his fortunately. But what scared them was the men surrounding him. They all were humans as they couldn't smell any animal scent on them. Tucked up in three piece suit which was now bloodied, they were surrounding Jimin who was glaring at them like a wild lion ready to pounce.

"You two gonna act like an audience? Fucking help me kill them this instant!" 

Jimin's voice pulled them to reality as they saw some of the men now running towards them. Remembering Jimin's words, Jungkook asked again to be confirm.

"You actually want us to kill them or metaphorically?" As Jungkook asked this question he was sure he saw Jimin's eyes turning blue for a second making him gulp and nod to self knowing what he has to do.

"Fucking of course kill them! You don't want them to tattle on us to whoever send them, do you?" Ignoring Jungkook and Jimin's bickering Tae was already tearing the men apart from his bare hands as he was already raging due to his unbalanced hormonal activities happening inside and the situation didn't helped him at all.

"I was just asking you midget! Who knows you would be on my ass if I actually killed them!" Jungkook growled, punching a man right on his heart, killing him in a blink. It was the first time they were fighting after getting their memories back so all the skills were surfacing on their own.

"You called me what? Bitch I raised you! You have the audacity to call your eomma midget! I would spank your flat ass to eternity!" Jimin nagged back to Jungkook as he threw aside a human head, now detached from the body. 

It was a bloody massacre there. Good for them, the area was remote, no one went there and that was the reason Jimin tricked those men into following him to that place so he can peacefully kill them without creating any gossip and scene.

"If both of you didn't shut up I will shove someone's gut down your throats and dump your head in their ass!" 

They both gagged at Tae threat, knowing he can actually do that, just how he almost shoved a raw chicken leg down Jungkook's throat when he said he won't give him chicken, if it was not for Hobi to pull him back, he would have done that.

Soon all the men were killed and they were standing in a litter of dead bodies everywhere. Their clothes were all bloody but that was certainly not the problem, instead, what about the bodies? If they left it just like that, it would lead to a case of mass killing in the peaceful town. They were thinking deeply when an idea came to Jungkook's mind.

"Burn it all." Jimin and Tae both looked at him for a good two minutes making him sigh.

"Burn the bodies and blow up the ashes in the air. Tae, doll you are fire elemental." Now his words made sense and both Jimin and Tae agreed. As said, Tae burned the bodies and Jimin swept the ash in air, distributing it in different directions so they won't make it obvious.

"Kook, we are all bloody, turn on the shower." Jimin muttered looking at his clothes which were all bloodied and dirty. Jungkook threw him a look but still summoned some water, enough to wash out their dirt and blood off their clothes.

"Lemme dry us up too." Jungkook said looking at their wet self. The two looked at him and nodded, sitting on the ground which was now clean as the water washed away the blood, and readied themselves to get dried up like babies.

Within minutes, they were like before, if not then a bit more fresh and tired looking since it has been a while, they used their powers to this extend.

"That was, intense. Hyungs will surely get a shock after hearing how peacefully we had spend our day out."

"Babies day out!" Taehyung chimed in between hearing Jimin's word making them laugh at his cute self. 

It was surely babies day out.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

on you mark!

Get set!

GO!

^^^ these words lit up a strange fire in me....a rush of adrenaline that I love being high on.

~~~~glimpse