67💫

The boys were chilling in living room while having dinner, and as usual, Jin, Jimin and Baekhyun bickering over nothing.

"I am the hyung here, you both will liste-"

"I am taller than you!"

"You just did not Jin hyung!"

"Shut up kiddo, kids should not meddle in between! And Jin, its just 5 cm!!!"

"I am not kid! I am same height as you!"

"Every cm matters! Its still five! I am five cm taller than you!"

"That doesn't mean any thing hyu-"

"You both are small! That's the en-"

"No its not! I will have larger piece that's it!"

"I cooked it so I will have it!"

"That's because you don't let me and Baek hyung enter the damn kitchen!!"

."The shorty is for the very first time right!"

"I just said I am of the same height as you!!"

.

.

.

.

"Hyung, do you have the leg piece??" Tae asked Yoongi, whispering, not wanting to meddle in between the hungry wolves fighting for the same leg piece.

Yoongi looked at the only remaining piece on the plate, the reason they were fighting. Smiling sneakily he nodded and trough his telekinesis power he pulled the plate without any knowing.

"Here." Tae giggled lowly as he saw what just happened. He took the piece and hummed at the taste, sharing it with Jungkook too.

"Wait, where's my chicken?" Jimin said suddenly noticing the chicken was not at its place. Three other person gulped down the lumps formed in their throat.

"That's my chicken, you mama duck!" 

"Shut up! the main problem is chi-"

"Is in Tae's belly and anyone who has problem with it can take their ass out of this room." Hearing Chan's words the three settled down without any questions, knowing the other can do so.

"My baby can have i-"

"He is my baby!"

"HE IS MY BABY BEFORE YOU TWO!"

And again the three started bickering making everyone sigh. They quietly had their food, gossiping and ignoring the three wild cats when a man, Chan's advisor entered the place.

"Forgiveness for the unusual timing high priest and priestess but we have an emergency." Everyone went quite at his words and Chan nodded asking to proceed further.

"The King of northern coast is up for a war if we don't fulfill his wants." The words sounded utter bullshit to everyone present in the room. They all knew he, a mere human would never win over Vampires. So there must be a valid reason for him to take this reckless step.

"His name?"

"Boun Laplace" 

A silence feel over the table as the boys remembered the same name who wanted to have Jungkook. Everyone knew it was the same but no one dared to look at Jungkook who was silently stirring the water in the glass with his finger tips,  turning it into ice.

"And what are his condition?" Baekhyun asked wiping his hands with tissues as he looked at the advisor who was now squirming due to the high priestess' gaze on him.