9💫

Currently they were in their room with Jimin. 

"Midget help me this shit it annoying!" Jungkook whined banging his head on the desk disturbing Taehyung who was trying to draw the diagram of Heart for the last one hour. But every time he would forget about some valves or ended up drawing a foot.

"Bitch you had to move the desk huh! Bang your fucking head on wall!" Jungkook smiled nervously and scurried away knowing the other was like a time bomb ready to blast any moment.

Jimin who was viewing all this laughed as he was the only one who was free, well perks of completing homework on time. Lets just say he was benefitted as he always made sure to note down the assignments unlike the brats who were busy bickering with someone at the moment.

"Hyung please it sucks! I can't do it anymore its getting on my nerve! Who the fuck invented biology!" Jungkook whined and threw tantrum throwing his books and alas! the book landed on Taehyung and the way the latter went still shows some thing went wrong.

Both Jungkook and Jimin went stiff as Taehyung stood up slowly with his head bowed down. His hair strands were falling on his eyes making him more scary to Jungkook.

With slow steps he moved closure to Jungkook who was trapped between the Wall and Taehyung. And next moment he was shaking other's head vigorously by his hair with no mercy.

Jimin was just chilling with his phone recording all moments for time pass in future.

"Bitch! I drew all that shit only for you to destroy it in seconds! Who will draw that now huh? Mrs. Joo? Or You? or the detention supervisor huh? I don't expect it from you as you brain has nothing but carrots! You might end up drawing a carrot instead of heart!! Holy fucking bitch die!"

Jungkook breathed rapidly holding his hairs that were looing like a nest while Taehyung was also breathing heavily with his red face and hands still glaring Jungkook.

"Ok! So now that you both showed me how useless you two are. I will help you two!"

In less than one hour their homework was done and now Jimin was a god in their eyes, Their only hope, sunshine.

"Midget, What the fuck you were waiting for when you can easily help us in our homework hu?" Jungkook asked squinting his eyes to which Taehyung also narrowed his eyes, now the only escape for Jimin was the door that was locked. so in short he is brutally trapped.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After torturing the other with endless tickles they all were in dining room having dinner. Jimin was also staying for dinner today.

"So boys, just so you know your birthdays are coming, any plans?" Mr. Jeon asked out of the blue making Jungkook choke on his food while Taehyung spat all juice on Jimin's face.

"WHAT!!" Their parents looked at them with weirded out expression, do they both not remember their birthdays?

"What? why so surprised? Don't tell me you don't remember your birthday!" Mrs. Kim said with wide eyes to which both of them shook their heads.

"Haw you don't remember!" Mrs. Jeon said eve tho she knows they both didn't meant that.

"NO! I mean we remember but what plans? Don't tell me you two planned to marry us off like other parents on our birthdays!" Their parents face palmed at their assumption

"You two need to stop watching movies!" Mr. Kim grumbled to which both boys scoffed.

"Okay so what plans?" Jungkook asked now finally getting to the talk.

"Mates."

"Oh what about that?" 

"Tae, mates...what about that means?" Mrs. Kim said in a stern voice. Their parents didn't like how lightly they both were taking this topic.

"Mom, leave it." Jungkook said wanting that topic to over soon.

They saw how Jimin's mates are, they don't want mates anymore.

"Jungkook and Taehyung We don't accept this behavior in this house!" Mr. Jeon said in a  stern voice.

"Dad, its nothing believe us. More over our birthday is in two weeks, two weeks dad, many things can happen in two weeks!" Jungkook said not getting why they are talking about it almost two weeks before.

"Jungkook What do you mean by that huh?" Jungkook just lowered his head knowing he has nothing to say.

"You both better settle this out or I might have to take this in our own hands!" Mrs. Jeon said picking up the plates leaving the boys to think alone.

"Listen, think about it. Not all mates are like mine okay? See! I am also their mate! How amazing I am! " They both laughed at that and nodded.

Jimin always knows how to lift up their mood instantly. He picked up the plates and left to kitchen leaving the two boys alone again just like their parents.

Soon he left home and the boys were in Taehyung's room sitting on bed thinking deeply.

"So, what's your reason for being sour about all this mates thingy? "Jungkook asked wanting to know others reason before he could reveal his own.

"UM, wait, what's your bitch!" Taehyung said squinting his eyes at Jungkook who laughed nervously as his plan back fired at him.

"Fine! Its just that, I feel, like Its wrong, Displeasing ok! not like I am ace or something..." Taehyung nodded getting his point.

"Um, can say the same. the thought of having a mate just doesn't settles with me." Jungkook nodded and laid on bed.

"Lets sleep." Jungkook said as he noticed the others frown.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was patting the bed beside him, he sighed and went towards the other and laid beside him with his head on Jungkook's biceps and hugging him tightly.

They stayed like that when Taehyung pinched Jungkook's nipples.

"Remove your clothes hoe!" Jungkook scoffed and removed his hoodie laying naked torso beside the other who scurried closure hugging him.

Lets see what happens after two weeks...

🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥

Are nails a hurdle in typing?

Byeee

~~~glimpse