75💫

It has been two weeks since they came here. Everything is going pretty perfect. Getting up, fighting with someone for food, Tae beating Jungkook with a pan for not making perfect strawberry pancakes, Jungkook making him wear long gowns and perform rap walk, Baek babying Tae, Jimin and Jin teaming up against Baek, Jin betraying Jimin then getting blown up by wind, Yoongi breaking Hobi's back for piggy back ride, Namjoon breaking things, Chan flirting with Namjoon, all in all it was peace in chaos. 

It was evening, Jungkook was with Namjoon taking some notes as the three were still going to continue study, so they kept studying for future entrance exam they gonna give after the vacation. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi also never backed away from explaining them the concepts that they were lacking. They had their own home schooling with the four teachers who taught the general subjects, Math, literature, Science and Business respectively. 

"But you said Fourier series is not that hard! Even that bitch said!" 

Namjoon sighed for the nth time today. He was teaching Jungkook Fourier series after he was done teaching that to Tae. But compared to Tae who was listening to him, Jungkook was whining and cursing Tae for lying to him that it's easy.

"Listen here you brat! Tae said it's easy because he concentrated and learnt it unlike you! Now see how it's done again, or I will make you do head stand for 10 minutes!" Namjoon said with a stern face, adjusting his glasses as he looked at Jungkook who still had that annoyed, confused face and messed up hair with all the frustrating ruffles he did.

"O-Ohk!" Namjoon gave a lip tight smile, ignoring his scoff, he went back to explaining again.

"So, first we will find a n firs-"

"Why not a 0?"

"Jungkook. Fine! We will find a 0 firs-"

"Would that make any change though?" Jungkook was sure he had never seen Namjoon's jaw this much clenched nd face that red.

"No Kook-ah, as in end you have to put all of them in the series." 

It took Namjoon's all might not to smack some braincells in Jungkook's brain, but he controlled himself and took a deep breath explaining again.

"O-Ohk. So, in a n we use sine, in b n we use cos, right?" Jungkook had a proud smile on his face that Namjoon almost thought to say 'yes' and let the boy live in his fantasy world, but alas! Knowledge is more important than his fantasy land.

"No."

"W-what? You just sai-"

"I said the opposite, we use cos with a n and sine with b n." Jungkook gave Namjoon a betrayed face before he corrected all the places, he had misplaced the trigonometric values. Namjoon swore next time onwards he will make sure the other prepares his notes in his presence, he is doubting how the other even graduated.

"Hey boys! What's going on?" It was Jimin, dressed up as an old grandma which was the penalty for losing in duel, he and Tae were playing a day before. 

"Hey grandma!" Jungkook greeted cheerfully only to get whacked by Namjoon with a stick who finally lost his patience looking at the Pikachu drawing on Jungkook's notebook where he was supposed to write down the notes Hoseok gave while explaining some concepts yesterday.

"That's it! You will sit here and complete your notes in Jin-no, Hoseo-nope, Yoongi! Yea, Yoongi's guidance!" 

Namjoon knew Yoongi can easily sit ideally at one place for hours unlike the two hyperactive puppies who will either run away or get tricked by Jungkook.