59💫

Right now, all of them were on training field, confused.

"Ok guys. I know this is confusing but, you all will train under her. She is Jennifer, a white witch, she knows everything about you guys so it will be best for you all." Chan said introducing the new woman called Jennifer.

She was tall and fit, her body was of a fighter with bulging muscles. Her hair was black, braided beautifully reaching his mid thighs. She was wearing a leather top hugging her figure perfectly with a green cloth draped over her body, wrapping it up till knee length.

"Okay boys, first we will see your stamina so, chop chop! start running everyone!"

As she said everyone started running but they didn't knew that they would be running for next 20 minutes.

"P-pls I-I am diz-" Before Yoongi could complete his words he fainted halting everyone.

"Here, sprinkle some water on him." Jenni or Jennifer said handing them a glass of water out of nowhere.

Jin did as told and seconds later Yoongi fluttered his eyes open gawking the the 7 heads on his face.

"I am certainly not dead, what a shitty life." He scoffed pushing all the faces away grumbling as he sat calming himself down.

Everyone sighed at his remark and sat down to rest a bit as Jenni herself flattened on the ground taking them by surprise.

"Okay! Break over! Everyone sit up!" Jenni yelled as she stood up infront of them.

"For starting, you all have pretty good stamina, so it wont cause any problem. Now, do you all know how to use your powers?" She asked to which they nodded making her pleased as she wont have to do anything to trigger their powers.

"Mind showing me?" They all sighed nodding and started from Jimin.

He stood up and winded his hands creating a small cyclone.

"Ohkay that's good one, now stop it." Jenni said moving on to Hobi but halted when she saw Jimin just standing there nervously.

"What?"

"I-I don't know how to, stop it?" He said rubbing his ears making Jenni's eyes wide.

"......"

"....."

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP IT YET CREATED IT! ITS A FUKING CYCLONE!!" 

Everyone winced at Jenni's loud screeching voice as she gripped her own hair pacing here and there when suddenly something snapped in her and she sat where the lil cyclone was.

"W-What are you doing noona, that cyclone is too small to fly you." Namjoon said shocked by her behavior.

"I know! I am just stopping it from becoming large!" She said standing up while dusting her clothes.

"Next, Hobi." Hobi nodded and,

Plopped a flower in his hands giving it to her. Other's chuckled at his moves with Jenni as he smiled brightly.

"Thanks lil one. Now, who will be next?" She looked at all of them then pointed at Jin who came forward and instantly a flicker of lightening fell before him.

"Wow!!" She was awestruck by the lightening.

"Noona?" Jin said shaking his palm infront of her as she was staring at the ground where once lightening struck.