30💫

It was almost dark and both the dorks were chilling in the living room still at farm house.

"Koo." Jungkook hummed while swinging legs back and forth on the couch.

"When are we going back?" He asked suddenly making Jungkook halt.

He stood up and faced Taehyung who was lying on couch upside down.

"To be honest I wanna stay here for a while, away from all the chaos. Just you and me." Taehyung leaned back as Jungkook hovered over him, his hot breathing can be felt on Taehyung's lips.

"Don't you want the same?" He asked Taehyung who looked uncertain but still nodded. Getting the response Jungkook wanted he grinned widely and hugged Taehyung tightly and settled on top of him completely.

"God you pig! You are heavy!!" Tae groaned and pushed the other off him but still snuggled up close to him.

"Koo. You are hot." 

"Hah! I know, and you are sexy!" Taehyung scoffed pinching his nipples at his cocky remark.

"Bitch! I meant your temperature is high!" Jungkook frowned at Taehyung's words, he himself was feeling hot suddenly but he thought it was just the weather.

Taehyung squirmed and settled on top of the other, pressing his forehead to other's checking the temperature but unknowingly something else got pressed earning a groan from Jungkook.

"Fuck!Oh shit! Oh- OH MY!!" He exclaimed suddenly making Taehyung flinch and frown at the other's sudden out burst.

But then he sniffed something. A mixture of vetiver and sandalwood, filling the room excreting from the true blood who was now drenched in sweat. 

Jungkook was in rut, this was pre symptom and it was just matter of some hours he will be in rut completely, wanting a release. 

"K-Koo." Tae stuttered looking at other's condition, head laid back with hot puffs leaving his mouth. His hands were securely placed on Taehyung's waist, so badly wanting to grind against the other.

"Fuck Tae! Get away if you don't wanna be fucked your brains out! Y-You out of everyone know how bad this can be." Of course Tae knows, he has suffered it too.

"Fuck it!" Tae mumbled before he grinded against Jungkook's already hard bulge making the other release a loud moan.

"T-the fuck you are doing!" Jungkook groaned taking deep breath controlling himself.

"What a mate should do, listen fucker I want your dick up in my ass, with or without your permission. There, I said it." Jungkook stopped all his actions and stared the other wide eyed who was also looking at the him but with some what shy gaze.

"Pup, are you sure?" He asked this time calmly to which Tae rolled his eyes again.

"I love how you are taking my consent, a gentle man. But I want a master, not a gentle man to tame me.

The way Taehyung whispered the last line in Jungkook's ears made the other groan. He grabbed younger's waist more tightly and gave a dry hump pressing his hard member into the slit of his ass cheeks making the other feel how hard he was.

"Felt it? This much desperate I am for you." Tae gasped at the hardness and thickness.

"A-ah why the fuck does it seems that you became more th-thick?" Jungkook chuckled darkly moving his hands from waist to his hips, groping them.

"Oh kitten, coz you never saw this monster when it was awake. Its more dangerous when its awake on contrary to its sleeping state." Tae whined as he felt the arousal around him and tried to get some friction by rubbing himself on other's bulge who just chuckled and let him have his way.

"Look at you, grinding like a bitch on me. Have your way until I become impatient and take you in my way." Jungkook muttered in his ears, sucking it lightly and backing away.

Jungkook saw how Tae was not getting any desired closeup with the male due to his leather pants. He stopped the other from moving his hips and kept him off himself. 

Taehyung who was suddenly dropped on the couch squirmed at the loss of libido, but his eyes went wide as he saw the other lowering his pants till his thighs and motioned him to climb back.

Still on his boxers Jungkook leaned back giving the other enough space to ride him. 

Taehyung again straddled him, caressing the bulge from the clothing while licking his lips at the length. Jungkook who was getting frustrated pulled his hips closure making him sit directly on his crotch. They both moaned at the contact as Tae started riding the other, trying to satisfy himself but alas! human's are greedy, so is he.

Groaning he settled himself on Jungkook's thighs and within a second he teared the clothing making Jungkook shriek like a girl.

"Eeek!" Jungkook yelped making Tae flinch who just looked at him with innocent wide eyes.

"I freed the monster." He murmured against Jungkook's ears before settling on top of the now naked skin riding him with all pleasure.

"Ho-ly shit! Ugh fuck!" Jungkook threw his head back feeling close to orgasm. Suddenly something struck his mind he held the other and made him sit on his knees. Standing up he took his member in his hand and tapped it over younger's lips.

"Open up pup, let master use your pretty mouth like his cumdump." Blinking innocently Tae parted his lips and almost instantly Jungkook snapped his hips thrusting inside his mouth groaning at the warm feeling around his dick.

He caressed Tae's hair slightly before gripping it and snapping his hips foreword almost choking the younger who was drooling while sucking the thick and long meat. 

"Brace yourself for whatever is yet to come. You asked for this."  While speaking his eyes went red and he started fucking the younger's mouth with blistering speed who was looking at him with those teary eyes, not breaking the stare even once.

"Gosh! Take it all pup, swallow it." He grumbled before he gave one last thrust and released all the white threads in his mouth who also sucked him off licking him clean not leaving a drop of cum milking him completely. 

"Such a good pup." Patting his cheeks he took out his dick from other's mouth and looked at the tent in younger's pants. 

"Lets get to the real deal doll."

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

Holy jesus I am sorry!!!

~~~~glimpse