93💫

Jungkook was done bathing, now beside Tae trying to feed him the medicine. Both Jimin and Jungkook knew feeding Tae medicine was the hardest as the boy literally loathed that thing. He won't ever eat that until someone forced it down his throat which was either one of their mothers or Jungkook cause neither Jimin nor their fathers could grasp his movements.

"Tae! Open up!" Jungkook nagged holding Tae who who continuously turning his head side to side, not parting his lips which were pressed together tightly. Jimin had no work other than holding the pill in his hand, trying to find a chance to push it inside Tae's mouth. He was yawning as Jungkook was trying to force open Tae's mouth.

"I can catch a fish alive but feeding this wild bear medicine? Nope!" Jimin muttered looking at Tae who was whining, trying to get away from Jungkook who had his both legs over Tae, pinning him down, his hands holding other's hands from slapping him. Only if Jungkook had one more extra hand to feed Tae.

"Give me the pill." Jungkook groaned, trying to get Tae still who was only whimpering, shaking his head side to side. Jimin was confused as to how the hell Jungkook will feed him, cause it was paracetamol not some capsule with a cover that can be fed mouth to mouth.

"How?" Jungkook looked at Jimin who was blinking, trying to search for a third hand.

"Ugh! Here." Jungkook forwarded his hand, taking the pill and grabbed Tae's jaw, forcing him to part his lips. The gap was not big but enough for the pill to push in. And right on time Jungkook pushed his jaw up, closing his mouth to not let him spit out the 4th pill.

"Baby please, don't spit it out." Jungkook muttered looking at Tae who was refusing to swallow the pill. 

"Swallow the pill and I will make japchae for you." Tae stopped his movement and blinked at Jungkook, as if confirming to which Jungkook nodded and forwarded the glass of water.

Finally Tae swallowed the pill and sat calmly, leaning on Jungkook's chest who was softly stroking his hair back.

"So much for a pill." Jimin commented as he busied himself in cutting Taehyung's feet nails, shaping them.

"Jennifer is going to be here today?" Jungkook asked suddenly making Jimin confused but still nodded as she usually visited for Yeon-woo with her two friends since they were quiet fond of the baby since the day he was born. He didn't questioned Jungkook's sudden dropping of honorifics on her name but noticed surely.

"Okay."  Mumbling Jungkook pecked Tae's temple who in return softly kissed his jawline, shying away at the intense stare of his mate's on him. Tae whined lowly, pushing Jungkook's face away who kept nuzzling his cheeks, as he hide himself in his hoodie, feeling shy all of a sudden. 

Both Jungkook and Jimin chuckled at his state, admiring the pink blush finally decorating on his cheeks after a week. 

They all were calmly enjoying when they sensed a different aura, making known of the witches presence. Jimin saw Jungkook's expression changing drastically as motioned him to come closer.

"Love, lemme go and make some japchae as I promised to fill your tummy, hmm. I will be back soon." Jungkook said gently placing his lips on Tae's for a second before pulling away, looking at the blushing beauty.

"So lovely."

"Yes! I am so lovely, you are so lovely, we all are lovely, lovely!" Jimin interrupted Jungkook's moment, pulling Tae towards himself and kicking the only Alpha in the room, off the bed, shooing him away.

"Bitch! My back! Lemme come back! I will break your legs!"

"Shoo Shoo! It's mommy-son time, younger son! Not you! Go away!" Grumbling at Jimin's words Jungkook left the room, while Tae was giggling at their war, trying to get a comfortable spot in Jimin's lap that he eventually got.