36💫

The event was almost over, the boys were sighing as they were sleepy after having their meal.

"Hyung, I wanna sleep." Tae mumbled while sleeping on Jungkook's shoulders while grabbing his coat with one hand.

"Sleep pup, I will watch over you." That assurance was everything Tae needed before drifting to dream land.

Jungkook felt the grip over his coat loosening making him aware that Tae was fast asleep over him. Cautiously he gripped other's wrist pulling him close to his chest and held him securely under his arms.

Same situation was with Yoongi, he was fast asleep on top of Jimin who was slowly brushing his hair back softly.

They were about to get up to leave when a man in his late 30's went to them.

"Oh, they are asleep. Lemme help you carry th-"

"No thanks, We are fine." Hoseok declined before the man could move forward towards them.

"Um, okay then. So I guess you all are leaving? But isn't it too early, Like the main guest are staying till late night. You should also. I will provide my room for these two. Don't worry, I am an omega." 

"No." Jungkook said with a blank face, trying his best not to growl at the man standing in front of him.

He picked Tae up in bridal style and marched outside with the other three following, well Yoongi was asleep so Jimin was carrying him.

After their hectic event journey they all were finally home.

Both Jungkook and Tae were in their room where as Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were in other one. They were too tired to even care about who is sleeping with whom.

It was midnight, when Tae felt someone shivering beside him, he himself was feeling cold as he was latched on Jungkook's half naked body.

He rubbed his eyes and switched on the lights to see Jungook withering due to coldness, his teeth were chattering where as his complete body was shivering.

"Hyung!" Tae shouted lowly patting Jungkook's cheeks but hissed at the coldness.

'Ohk Tae keep calm, he took care of you, so now its your turn.' Nodding to himself he wrapped the other in numerous blankets and switched the AC off, then went in the bathroom and prepared a hot bath.

After preparing all things he came back and picked Jungkook up with so much difficulties as the other was basically wrapped in almost 5 blankets. Carrying him he dumped him in the bath tub and removed the blankets and cloths leaving him naked.

Soon he felt the water cooling down so he refilled the tub with warm water but groaned as it was not doing anything better. Suddenly something clicked his mind and pulled the other out of the tub.

Grumbling he settled Jungkook on the couch and dragged the heater near him. He sighed and settled beside him, covering the other from top to bottom.

It was an hour since Jungkook stopped shivering while sitting in front of the heater, but still he was cold. Tae was beside him wiping his own sweat as it was too hot in the room.

"Damn, is it that hot? But w-why the fck I am feeling like burning?" He murmured while fanning himself.

Groaning he removed his clothes leaving him in shots as the sweat was trailing down his body. Hot puffs were leaving his mouth as his body craved for something.

It soon struck him, why he is like this. 

He was in heat or rut, he doesn't know but he was craving something, or someone.

Whimpering he looked beside him to see the other radiating coldness. Something clicked in his mind and he removed all the blankets and latched on the shivering male then covering both of them in blankets again.

Sighing at the relief he snuggled more into Jungkook's embrace kissing his naked chest while the man was long gone. 

As the time passed he became more desperate as a broken sob left his mouth, to relieve the pain he started grinding on Jungkook's thigh who squirmed at the touch but didn't dared to open his eyes. Rubbing himself over Jungkook gave him friction and soon he orgasmed with a loud moan shuddering as Jungkook's cold body came in touch with his dick every time.

"Hyun-ahh! hyung!" Tae sobbed as his whole body was burning with pain but he couldn't do anything so he just hugged the other and snuggled into his chest waiting for the dreadful night to over.

.

.

.

.

.

Groaning Jungkook opened his eyes feeling stuffed and heavy. He blinked multiple times to clear his view.  He felt warm skin under his hands so he looked down to see Tae curled up on his lap but what made him frown was the other was just in shorts and he was completely naked wrapped up in blankets not to forget his cheeks damped with tear marks.

"Tae." He called shaking the sleeping male but in return he got silence.

"Why is he burning now? wait. Is this?" Jungkook quickly shoved away the blankets and picked Tae up laying him softly on the mattress. Going through closest he picked up a clean pair of boxer and one of his t-shirt and changed Tae in it dropping the wet shorts in the washing machine with other blankets.

Sighing he decided to take shower first to clear up his mind not before turning the heater off and AC on.

As he went inside the bathroom he gasped to see the number of love bites and marks on his chest and collar bones, as if someone devoured him hungrily. He traced those marks and tried to remember what happened last night but his mind was blank.

"Oh, Oh god! what if Tae had his heat yest-but, no it has to be it! The wet pants with slick these marks, shit!!"

He was panicking alone in the bathroom when Jimin entered the room.

"Hyung!!" Jimin frowned as to why he was shouting in early morning but slapped his biceps with his slippers before the other could say something.

"Brat! Wear your clothes!" Wincing Jungkook quickly dropped one of the robes over him making Jimin stop.

"Speak now."

"Hyung, what happened yesterday? Like after coming from the event?" Jimin frowned and looked at the other judging his whole existence.

"Are you dumb kook? You brought Tae home and slept just like others, what els-wait, wow you horny shits he was asleep when did all this happened?" Jimin asked bewildered making Jungkook groan.

"Thats what I am asking hyung! When I got up I was butt naked with Tae on top of me, by his condition, it seems he was in heat, but I hope that's not true." Jimin was now dead concerned because of what the other said.

"Why but? I mean what's wrong if he had his heat?"

"Hyung, I don't remember anything and it seems like he had spend his heat alone without any care and that would be so painful without any heat pills or something. Heck! He doesn't even know what to do in heat!!"

"Lets wait for Tae to wake up okay." Jimin said consoling the other as Jungkook was basically going berserk pacing back and forth.

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

give me some sunshine~

Bui bui!

~~~~~~glimpse