26💫

Currently they all were at home. After explaining the situation at the ground to their parents, Elder was called who came with his companion Kumashi.

"Hmm You said he was strong but not that strong as Taehyung was able to defeat him without his Lyssa right?" Elder asked to which the three of them nodded.

Kumashi, who was silent till now spoke up.

"Can you show me the wound, where the wolf dug his nails?" They all looked at Jimin who nodded and removed his shirt revealing the patch. Tae moved forward and carefully unwounded the bandage. There they could see the mark made by the wolf. It was still slight black in colour and was not healing as usual wound.

"I guess its not healing properly?" He again asked and Jimin in response just nodded. 

To their surprise he took out a small glass bottle from his bag and poured some drops of liquid over the wound. Strangely the wound started healing slowly and the black mark vanished.

"There, its done." 

"How?!" Three of them asked with amazement making Kumashi chuckle.

"Magic!" He also replied in hushed tone like them making everyone cackle up.

"So, anything about what's happening and who was the wolf?" Mr. Kim asked the question boys wanted to ask the moment they came in.

"For now, we can't say anything. There are many possibilities but I don't want to say anything on based of my theories." Everyone nodded at Elder's words agreeing with him. While the boys were disappointed but they also can't do anything.

"Elder, how about you stay here and observe the daily activities happening around?" Mr. Jeon suggested to which Elder pondered about that thought but eventually gave in. Even other's thought that it was actually fine as the Elder can see and sense the incidents happening around him.

"Thank you. Boys, make sure the guest rooms are ready." The trio nodded and got up leaving to prepare the guest rooms.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Huff! Its finally done!" The three stood huffing and puffing after preparing the guest rooms.

"Lets go now, I am tired." Jimin muttered and the other two also nodded leaving from there.

Coming downstairs they noticed that the parents were still indulged in the conversation with the Elder where as Kumashi was zoned out.

"Why does it seems like he is bored out, like come on, what's his age? poor boy is stuck with an oldy. How about we take him with us?" Jimin suggested making the two groan.

"Wae!" Taehyung retorted but couldn't do anything as Jimin already marched forward to Kumashi who became attentive as soon as Jimin came in view.

"Yes?" Jimin stood there for a sec rethinking his decision but all those thoughts went in drainage as he looked at other's bored face.

"Umm, If you are bored here you can join us you know." He hushed making sure no one heard.

"If its fine with you." Kumashi replied making Jimin grin widely and nod his head rapidly.