23💫

It was the day of the duel competition. Everyone was getting ready, some were trying to keep their calm while some were too busy provoking others.

The ground was decorated with a large red circle in which the participants were going to fight. The one who crosses the red circle will be out. Out side a big black circle was made which was meant for the audience to not to cross the line.

Camps were allotted for different facilities such as medical, food and many other. It was going to be a grand event like every year. Many great personalities, celebrities were present to witness this event from all over the country as it was the biggest event of all year. In this competition Youth from different states and cities participate. There was no age limit in this, it was entirely based on strength. The participants were allotted suitable partners in first rounder by the organizers where as in next round they were allowed to chose their opponent by challenging them, if they don't want to except the challenge, no one can pressurizes them, but it was taken as a cowardly act to refuse the challenge.

The three were also present there with their friends.

"God! I am so excited!!" Jimin was hyper as usual jumping all around the young couple who were chuckling at his acts.

"Chim calm down, if you will tire yourself now then how can you fight there?" Jimin made a realization face before lying down completely on ground trying to restore his energy making everyone laugh.

The two Alphas were also present there witnessing their mate's act.

"Gosh he is too cute for my heart!" Hoseok murmured thinking no one heard him but he almost got a heart attack when Jin came near his ears whispering.

"Not only cuteness, his anger is also not good for your heart." Hoseok gulped giving a awkward smile to Jin's sweet smile.

"Guys lets go its starting!!" Jackson alarmed everyone making everyone rise on their feet.

But before they all could go out both Jungkook and Tae pulled Jimin back.

"No act on impulse ok? If you can't fight anymore you are not accepting the challenge for your pride okay?" Jungkook warned seriously and one can sense his sincerity in his voice.

"Hyung, think before accepting any challenge. If you can't fight anymore just give up. We will handle the rest." Jimin nodded at their words with all seriousness knowing they both were right.

"Lets go!"

"Move Alphas." Jin said pushing the two Alphas who were too shocked to move.

"What? Oh! So now that you saw this. Think what will happen to you two if there will be just a scratch on Jimin and the reason will be you two." Saying this he went away leaving the two trapped in day mare.

The duel started, all participants were standing in the black circle while the audience were outside the black circle.

The host was in the red circle ready to announce the partnered opponents.

"Now I am going to announce the pairs that will duel in first round."

Everyone became attentive at this.

"Gongyoo with Mingi"

"Hangmin with Jimin"

"Ryujin with Jackson"

"Rose with irene"

"Kris with Lisa"

"Xuimin with Jungkook"

"Nancy with Bambam"

"Nixy with luhan"

"Dongsoo with Taehyung"

And so on the names went.

The first duel started between Alpha Gongyoo and Alpha Mingi. It was quite intense as both were not ready to give up, Gongyoo's wolf was ginger coloured and quite big in size but with all this he still got defeated as the Mingi's wolf which was brown in colour landed his last attack on him digging his nails a bit on his opponent's neck as a warning.

"We got our winner of first pair! A big round of applause for our fighter Mingi!" The crowd cheered loudly but someone's heart was beating so loudly as he was next.

Jimin heard his name being called and as always he looked at the two who were already looking at him giving a thumbs up and encouraging smile filling him up with confidence.

He entered the battle ground in front of his opponent Hangmin, he was an Alpha and not from this city so he was unknown to Jimin.

"This battle will be intense as we have Alpha versus an Omega!!" The crowd went wild knowing it will be fun.

Hangmin took his position same as Jimin who had his eyes concentrated on every move of his opponent. He kept his mind calm and faced Hangmin who was trying to intimidate the other by his glare but nothing worked so he marched towards Jimin with intention of tackling him over but Jimin moved just in time and picked the other by his waist throwing him on ground.

Everyone was silent seeing this, no one was expecting the frail omega to pick up an Alpha this easily.

Hangmin shook his head getting up and keeping his stance only to be tackled on ground with Jimin on top but he acted on reflex and flipped them with Jimin now at bottom. He stretched his right hand ready to land a punch while his left hand was wrapped around other's neck but before he could do anything Jimin punched on his throat making him back off and giving Jimin a chance to get up. Taking the chance Jimin pulled the other in headlock before flipping him off across the red line.

The whistle went off indicating that one of the opponent was out.

Jimin sighed falling on ground tired as the host came to him.

"This round's winner is Jimin!!!"

The crowd howled in excitement making him smile, he turned towards his friends who were already looking at him with wide smiles across their faces.

"You did amazing chimie!!!!" Both Jungkook and Tae hugged the winner tightly making him chuckle.

"Now let me rest! I am tired!" They both nodded and went aside letting the other lie down for rest.

The duel went on with different pairs. Now it was Jungkook's turn.

His opponent Xuimin was standing opposite him with a glare making him scoff.

"Ready to lose?" He asked making Jungkook laugh but he gave no reaction, almost ignoring his words. Instead he marched towards the other who turned into his wolf form without any delay but to everyone's surprise Jungkook stayed in his human form.

The grey wolf jumped on him tackling him on ground but Jungkook kept his stance and blocked the attacks at last landing a strong kick on the wolf's abdomen making the other howl in pain.

Taking the chance Jungkook made a run towards the wolf landing a strong punch on the wolf's jaw splattering blood on the already bloodied ground. The wolf became enraged and attacked Jungkook with his left paw tearing Jungkook's cloth and scratching his upper body drawing out blood.

Wincing Jungkook growled loudly making everyone flinch. His eyes turned dark shade of red indicating Celaeno was trying to take over but Jungkook shook his head taking back full control. He doesn't want to kill the other and disqualify for next five years.

The whole ground was silent but this silent broke out when Xuimin's scream was heard. Jungkook had twisted his hind leg and picking him up he threw the other other out of the red circle standing steadily with blood still flowing soaking his teared out shirt, chest heaving up and down.

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Even though I was just writing...I felt the nervousness of jimin....

I need a job🌚

Bui bui!

~~~~~glimpse