103💫

"Jeon! cutie is calling you!" 

"He is cute and me? Jeon!? We are literally of the same age just few minutes apart!" Jungkook was done with the discrimination happening between him and Tae. Rose kept calling him dumb, Jeon, kid whereas she called Tae cutie or other sweet names. He was deeply hurt and offended.

"He is calling you. You are already late nd just to let you know he is raging." This made Jungkook sprint out of his class, keeping this discussion for another time, knowing Tae must be out and he was right when he saw him standing outside with a pissed expression, talking with a senior who kept pushing into his personal space.

It's been a month since they started and surprisingly, instead of Jungkook it was Tae who kept indulging into fights, mostly with seniors as they didn't knew their lane and thought he could be bullied.

"Who's on your schedule today, baby?" Jungkook asked as he stood beside Tae, planting a quick kiss on his temple before looking at the boy in front of him. It was Donghyu, he kept hitting on Tae. He had no intention of relationship nor had any crush on him. He was just a pervert with a dirty, disrespectful mouth. And, it seems today he is on Taehyung's target.

"Schedule? Wow never knew your mate allowed you to sleep around!" His words made Jungkook jump forward to punch him only to be pulled back by Tae who had a calm demeanor, something you should never fall for.

"Just cause your mate makes you do that doesn't means everyone's the same. Oh wait, you don't have a mate! Heard she rejected you, good grace she dodged an asshole! No wonder you are so bitter, your alpha ego was tarnished, poor wolf must be still weeping in some dark corner." 

Tae's mocking words must have pierced right through Donghyu's soul cause seconds later his wolf took over, glaring at him with his red eyes filled with pain, rage and loneliness.

"Stop growling at me like a pup! You were at fault too! You could have stopped your good for nothing human but alas! You are no different that this man-whore." The wolf growled hearing this and lunged towards Tae with full strength only to fall on ground as he moved aside sighing at the blinded by rage wolf.

"To be honest you all are really weak for a wolf. Must have spend your early days jacking off instead of building your body and wolf." His each word was just angering the alpha as the crowd in the hallway also laughed at his failed attempts of attacking Tae. Jungkook was just beside Tae, enjoying the show until it's not enjoyable anymore and his presence is needed which won't be needed ever but he won't let his mate fight if he can instead.

The laughing stock growled once more, launching his fist towards Tae but this time no one dodged, instead his hand got stuck in air and before he could pry his hands off, it was twisted behind his back, almost breaking it. Donghyu tried peeking back only to be jerked back by his hair, as he felt someone leaning near his ear.

"Never raise your filthy hand on my mate or I won't hesitate from detaching your limbs from your body, painfully, one by one. Don't provoke me." 

Jungkook stood up as he threw the man on floor, dusting his hands and clothes, giving him one last glare before he dropped his hands on Tae's shoulder, they both walking away from the scene like it was never their business at the first place.

"You know why I always push you forward to fight?" Suddenly Tae asked as they were walking making Jungkook think about it before answering.