58💫

"*sigh* We will tell you by evening." Jin said and got up. Turning around he saw the 6 in a blue bubble all scared for life making him chuckle shocking others by his duality.

"You all are safe now." Joon nodded at his words with a soft comforting smile and unwrapped the bubble making them free.

"Lets go in my room." Jin said going ahead with other's following behind like puppies not sparing a glance to anyone else. While the other three were just jammed on their feet until Baek moved away.

"Bab-"

"Shut it Chan." Cutting off his words Baekyung went away from there not before scoffing at Janson.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In Jin's room, they all were on the bed, tossed anywhere. Nor Jin minded neither Yoongi.

"So, I want you all to say, what's your decision." Jin asked folding his hands on his chest looking at everyone, chuckling silently as he saw Tae pouting when he found his palms were smaller than Jungkook's.

"Well, It has to be done. If we were born for this task, lets just complete it, not like we have any other work to do, I can't keep running away from people." Namjoon said shrugging same as Hobi who nodded at his words.

"I-I agree with his words, after what you said today, even I realised that they never came for me. So, I wanna be on my own, powerful enough to protect my loved ones." Jimin said with all seriousness looking at everyone.

"We both are with hyung." Jungkook announced referring to himself and Tae who was now looking up at Jin.

"I guess, everyone is ready? It will be risky so if anyone has objections, state right away." Jin announced but no one said anything so he left from there with Yoongi who just followed him.

They all were silent, in their own world. Hobi was asleep on bed not caring about anything in the world. Namjoon was reading something he found on the shelf while Jungkook was playing with ice marbles that he made.

"H-hyung." 

In mid of silence Tae called, whispering to Jimin who looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Why H-Hobi h-hyung's pants have t-tent?" 

He asked stuttering while eyeing towards Hobi's direction. Who was completely unaware of his surroundings.

Jimin frowned and turned towards Hobi only to get choked on his saliva. Hearing his choking Jungkook also turned his head from Tae's small fingers to Hobi only to shriek and cover Tae's eyes.

Hearing the commotion attracted everyone's eyes. Namjoon coughed trying to cover up his laughing but failed when the door opened.

"Huh, what's happ-what in the holy magnum is that??" Jin gasped his hands flying over his head.

"Its his dick, that's hard right now. What else did you thought?" 

Yoongi said bluntly and went beside Hobi, flattening on the bed. Others were looking at Jin who was looking like he would burst any moment, everyone except Tae, the young boy was trying to peek from in between the fingers but failed when Jungkook turned his head towards his chest.

"Urghh! Cover him with the comforter!" Jin grumbled at Namjoon who nodded and quickly threw a comforter over Hobi then sat back looking at Jin like a puppy. Jimin swears he could see Namjoon's eyes turning into a heart shape.

"Umm, w-what was that?" Tae again asked, this time Jungkook as his question was left hanging by Jimin.

"A-ah, You see pup, Hobi hyung wanted to eat chocolates but Jin hyung was not allowing him, so he sneakily stole one and kept in his pants but forgot to take it out, that's what it is." Jungkook explained as he thought he could where as other's were suppressing their laugh at his words, but he snapped his head up, glaring at everyone that for once made everyone shiver as they felt a chilling feel in their spine.

"I went to Baekhyun and told him our decision, he wants us to start training from tomorrow." Everyone who was awake sat up at Jin's words.

"What training?" Jungkook asked curiously tilting his head, not noticing how a certain someone copied his acts.

"Training to unveil our powers and increase our strength, to control our powers." Jin told Jungkook who nodded getting the point, well he didn't got shit actually.

"How about you all take a deep nap? Oh! what about sleepover?" Jin suggested with excitement and no one could reject his offer so they agreed. It was mid day but here the seven were sleeping in the dark room with no light, it seemed like it was mid night.

Jungkook was cuddled up with Jimin and Tae, they both were cuddlee. Jin was beside Yoongi with Namjoon at his right.

It was evening when a knock was heard on their door, waking Jin and Jimin up from their slumber.

"Lemme see." Jimin mumbled rubbing his eyes as he untangled himself from Tae and went for the door.

Opening the door he came face to came with his hyung, Chanyeol himself who had a nervous expression on his face.

"Umm, w-wanna have some tea together?" He asked stuttering to which Jimin nodded yawning then shut the door on his face, now settling beside Jin.

Tae felt the absence of Jimin so he cuddled more towards Jungkook, snuggling in his chest who wrapped his arms around Tae pulling him closure.

Jin and Jimin, both were witnessing this scene when a voice made them jump off the bed.

"They are cute right? Ah! Young love~" 

Jimin rolled his eyes and scoffing he pushed Yoongi back on bed.

"Grandpa."

"Duck!"

"You old hag!"

"You mama chick!"

"Yo-"

"Shut it you two!" Three of them snapped their heads towards Hobi who was looking done with their daily fights.

"What did you dreamt of? Tell the truth, I can sense lie." Yoongi said casually sitting on Jimin who almost lost his breath.

Hobi frowned trying to remember his dream but pouted as he couldn't making Yoongi quirk an eyebrow at him.

"Come here." Yoongi said, not making any move as Hobi himself crawled near him.

"What?" Hobi said frowning as he felt Yoongi pressing his forehead with his thumb and ring finger, he felt a lil spark but it was for a second.

He looked at Yoongi who had his eyes closed but suddenly his whole face turned red as he backed away gasping.

"W-What? why? what did you saw? Am I going to be sold of at florist shop??" Hobi asked with horror on his face making Yoongi faceplam.

"No. It was nothing."

"No tell us!" Jimin also joined the whining competition with Hobi, getting ahold of his legs like Hobi.

"He had a boner in sleep. What dream do you think he had?"

🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞

Global streaming battle...which team is yours?

Teamly is mine!!!

~~~~glimpse