85💫

When hyungs came back, they never expected to hear a whole adventures story from the youngsters. Certainly not about how they murdered a whole team of 15 men and erased their existence from the earth.

"Why? What was the reason you thought killing them would be the best idea?" Yoongi who was calmly hearing their story asked in a polite manner, without any aggressiveness knowing that won't help them at all in this situation and it was true. The boys were already scared when the realization dawned upon them after hearing the word 'murdered' by Namjoon. 

"Hyung, they, I thought, Hyung they were actually-" Jimin was a stuttering mess as his nervousness was not letting him form an actual sentence so Hobi sighed and scooped him into his lap and spoke up softly.

"Jiminie, baby calm down. No one will scold you, hmm? I am here, I won't let anyone touch you even though I know no one would, still no one will say a word to you all. Just speak up baby, I know my pup never makes unnecessary decisions no matter what." Hearing Hobi's words Jimin calmed down and took a deep breath before speaking.

"When I went out to market, I heard there were some men searching for a group of boys, or wolves, I had a hunch that we were the target and it got cleared when I saw them following me after someone pointed at me when they were asking people about us. They had our photographs. So, the first thought that came to my mind was, just finish them and stop this following, if they never go back, the one who hired them will never get to know what happened. Killing them off was the only thing that came to my mind, not acting like serial killer or something, but that was the easiest way to clear them from the earth." 

After Jimin's explanation, somehow, they also thought that he was right. They didn't knew who hired them, but whoever did, will never know where they are, they didn't risked everything to get caught by a bunch of humans.

"Ohkay, forget it. They were humans, they are already overpopulating so killing some won't do any harm. They do the same with animals so it's fine. Don't think much about it boys." 

It was a pin drop silence after hearing Namjoon's words. Everyone was gaping at him with their eyes wide. They never expected such words from him but, there's always something unexpected in life.

"Um, right. So, let's cook something. You all already wasted the whole day without cooking anything." Jin said sighing as he stood up and dragged Yoongi by his shirt to kitchen ignoring his whining and hissing once in a while, he was used to it.

"Hyung! Hyung! Make something spicy! Like, fried chicken? Or Chinese chicken curry?" They all saw as Tae trailed behind Jin with his list of choices that he want to eat forgetting all the events happened today.

"I will go and help them, knowing Tae, he will order a whole menu and Jin hyung won't back out from actually cooking only to waste it all." Jungkook said getting up then leaving to kitchen to help them even though the truth was he wanted to be with his mate.

Now there were only three of them in hall who had no work or excuse to leave.

"Joonie, there's still a question lingering around." Both Jimin and Namjoon turned at Hobi hearing his words. They also knew what the question was. But none of them knew the answer so no one pointed it out.

 "Who had send the humans to bring back 7 werewolves, that someone must be unknown to the strength of werewolves or his motive was something else. And that something else is what terrifies me, I hope they don't use that much of their brain and the reason be just that humans don't leave a scent so we won't know even if they are following us." Namjoon muttered lowly but it was clear to all the present in the room and a shiver ran through their spine.