10💫

As the days passed,  the whole city was disturbed. The reason was an unknown cause of murder and killing of peoples in a mysterious way.

The parents were worried for their children forbidding them from going in open in dark. As the killings had major ratio of young population between 20-30.

It was found that the bodies were powerless when it was found, no immune, no wolf nothing.

And someone was scared the most resulting in other's worried and disturbed mood that caused everyone to avoid the duo to not get their heads bite off by the worried one.

"Its nothing, lets go." Jungkook said dragging the scared male who was not ready to leave for university.

"N-No, he is out there. He will get me." Jungkook sighed again. The other was like this since the news spread out there.

"Bub, no one will get you. I am here hmm. Lets go, I will protect you."  Jungkook said assuring the other who was clutching his shirt tightly nodding slightly.

Jungkook then curled the other in his arms holding him securely walking towards their car.

All the time Taehyung was shivering slightly making Jungkook worried for him. Jungkook got what he have to do. He went out of car leaving Tae inside shivering. 

"Uncle Han!" He shouted and in a moment a man came and bowed.

"Yes young master." The man said in full posture.

"Today you will drive the car." The man nodded and took the keys from Jungkook's hand.

Taehyung frowned slightly as he saw the drier entering the car. He flinched as the driver closed the door and started searching for Jungkook and breathed in relief as he saw Jungkook by his side giving him an assuring smile.

"Its fine hmm, now you are beside me." Tae nodded and snuggled more in his arms as Jungkook had his arms curled around him.

They both stayed like that till all the way to university. The car stopped at the Uni and Jungkook took Tae out forcefully making him whine still stood still as Jungkook glared at him.

They both started walking, more like Jungkook dragging Taehyung and him following.

All the students were staring at them becoz it was rare to see Taehyung clinging.

Jimin looked at them amazed as in why it is happening? He raised his hands questioning Jungkook who sighed and explain what is happening.

"But he is too scared, too much scared compared to others." Jungkook nodded agreeing to him. He is also concerned about other.

"Bub, let go. We have classes." Jungkook said to which Tae leaved his hands and shirt but the way he was looking at him with his glossy eyes. Jimin noticed it and tried to distract him.

"Kook, lets go we are already late." Jimin said but he saw Jungkook was just looking at other's moist eyes, like he was controlling himself from hugging the other and hide him from the world.

His all patience and control broke down the moment a single tear rolled down Taehyung's cheeks sliding and Jungkook lunged forward taking the other in his embrace engulfing him completely in his chest muttering sweet nothings and pecking his hair again and again as an assurance.

"Its nothing pup, I am here, I will  protect you from everyone. No one is here hmm." He was cradling the boy in his embrace until the boy was stable and calm.