22💫

The two were all alone, with Tae on Jungkook's lap. He was looking anywhere but at Jungkook's face obvious to the intense gaze on him, fingers fiddling nervously with the hem of Jungkook's shirt while the latter was observing all his actions. The way the younger was blushing furiously just by his mere presence made him realize how much he affected the other. Tae was busy with Jungkook's shirt whereas the latter was busy admiring him. Jungkook knew that younger's beauty was unmatchable and enchanting, the way his soft cheeks glow with the red hue spreading through them while his long lashes rested on his cheeks like a petal, his presence screamed delicacy.

But Jeon Jungkook knows better than to be fooled by this delicacy knowing the other is like a double-edged sword. He can be as tender as a petal but also as fierce as a tiger. 

Jungkook hooked his chin with his index finger making the other look up at him. His other hand was on Tae's waist rubbing circles on the bare skin. 

"Why so shy pup, hmm." The way Jungkook's voice came out in hushed tone ten times lower octave from usual made Tae shiver visibly making Jungkook chuckle. He caressed other's cheek softly before he leaned closure rubbing them with his own and nuzzling inhaling the sweet drowsy scent. Drowning in the scent wanting more of the addictive drug he dived in Tae's neck who tilted his neck on instinct giving more access to the other.

"God you are so fucking addictive doll!"

"Just like a drug, I can never get enough of you!" 

So immersed in the pleasure wanting more of it he pulled Tae more closure and stood up with the other hooked on him moving to the bed near them and without any delay he pushed Tae on bed hovering on top of him.

"H-hyun umm..Ah!" Jungkook shushed him with his finger calming him down as he continued to suck on his skin marking every inch of his visible skin. His hands left Tae's wrist and snaked to his waist sliding the T-shirt up till other's chest revealing the lean but build body and brown nubs.

"You are so beautiful pup, perfect." The words escaping his lips with so much adoration made Tae hide his face in shyness. 

"Don't hide your pretty face gorgeous. Your eyes, they are so enchanting, Intimidating but so innocent, They have fire in them but yet look so calm and soothing." Tae's eyes were purple staring at Jungkook with utmost curiosity.

"You make me want to protect you from everything and keep you all for myself away from this world." His finger traced Tae's whole face while other hand was rubbing his sides.

A low moan escaped his lips as Jungkook finger brushed with his nubs making the Alpha smirk at his sensitivity. Jungkook again rubbed his left nub intentionally this time earning a sinful moan, leaning down his kissed Tae's Body from the belly button to the chest leaving wet red marks as his traces. He came near the left nub and softly pecked it before giving it a small lick and enveloping it completely making Tae arch his back with a loud moan while his finger's threaded in Jungkook's black long hairs gripping it slightly. Jungkook was tugging the nubs with his lips while sucking on it like an infant as his other hand was flicking the right one giving attention to both side.

"Hyung~ Ah m-more!" Jungkook smirked at other's request and went to the right nub sucking on it just like the right one and leaving it bright red and swollen.

He leaned back looking at the mess admiring his work. Looking at the exhausted state of the other he picked him up taking him in his embrace calming him down.

"Shh. calm down pup." Jungkook cradled the other to calm him then picked him again and went to the bathroom.

He made the other stand and turned the shower on. 

"Wow, my mind is finally working." Tae said ruffling his hair making Jungkook laugh loudly.

"What? Why are you laughing! Bitch it was you!" Tae accused with disbelief at the other's laughing state making Jungkook cackle up more to the point that he slipped under shower landing on his butt.

"Holy shit!!!" Tae screamed laughing at the other and before Jungkook could get up and do anything Tae ran away not minding his wet clothes.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LIL SHIT!!"

.................

"Hmm, coke, sandwich, banan-Tae?" Jimin uttered looking at the other roaming in wet clothes in the living room. Parents were not there as they always tend to leave one house for their children and live in another one.

"Idiot you will get cold!!" Jimin screamed removing his slippers ready to smack him only to see Jungkook also in same state. He scoffed and dropped the food and removed other slipper too and started marching towards the two.

"BRATS!!" 

Both Jungkook and Tae stopped running and froze on their spot to see Jimin standing and before they could do anything slippers smacked on their face making them wince.

"HEAD SHOT!! Ohkay, now go and change your clothes I brought food." The two nodded and left to their room and within 3 min they came back. Well food is life.

Soon the three were laid on different couch in living room as it was night time.

"So, ready for the duel?" Tae asked yawning as it was starting from tomorrow.

"Hmm. I hope no one cheats." 

"Don't worry chim, if they cheat you can beat them to pulp, there will be no foul in that." Jungkook assured Jimin with Tae nodding at his words.

"Ohkhay time to sleep! Tae switch off the lights! Kook, doors are closed right?" They both nodded too tired to say yes. 

It was all silent when Jimin again spoke up.

"you two nasty hoes, kook you are seriously a beast, thought I didn't noticed bitch at least use room freshener, the whole room was smelling of your arousal!!"

"Sleep horniest bitch."

"THE AUDACITY! BRATS!!"

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

HIIII!!!

By by

~~~glimpse