15💫

Everyone one was tense. They all tried to find them everywhere but they were no were, as if they vanished.

"Oh god, where are they!" Everyone was now more worried for the omega who was pacing wildly here and there bursting on everyone who decided to meddle in his way.

"Ji-Jimin calm dow-" Jin tried but flinched back as a low growl was made at his way.

"They both are no where to be found since last 24 hours!! And you have the fucking audacity to calm me down!" Others sighed knowing he is just worried and no words were taken seriously.

In midst of nowhere suddenly the environment got tensed and everyone could feel the new presence. The aura of the new comer was so strong that they felt weak under it.

The parents got who it is, so they went on their knees.

"Huh? Aunt what are you all doin-" Jin couldn't complete his sentence when a bright light shone in the room making everyone close their eyes.

"Elder yoo." Mr. Kim said rising on their feet as the elder motioned them.

"No need to be worried, they both are with me." He said making everyone calm but a certain omega was enraged.

"And you are telling this now? Where are they? Can I see them? Are they fi-" Elder yoo raised his palm and next moment Jimin was fast asleep.

"He cares about them, but he is worn out too much." Others nodded at his word and Jin took him to the room.

"I kept them in my chamber. They had 24 hours, in this the wolves in them, either they will over power the current wolves or the past wolves will be gone forever, one of them would live. We don't know the consequences though, it can affect both of them. Its even possible, that they will lose their both wolves." 

Everyone was silent hearing this, no one accept the parents knew about them.

"Lemme explain you all." Mr. Jeon taking a seat, same as others.

"When they were born, they both had this mark on their chest, both had same marks, it was like a sword pierced inside their hearts. So we decided to confront Elder yoo for this matter, there he explained that they both were somehow connected to each other. We left that topic for future but as they started growing up, we noticed the times when their wolfs would take over sometime, they wont remember what they did in that timespan which is unusual, and their change in voice and behavior. So we again confronted him and that was when the secret got revealed. The wolfs in them were the ancestors who were mates but got separated by death, so they again reincarnated but their humans already had their own wolves resulting in their frequent visits and memory loss so that both human and the other wolf wont know the presence of the third person inside."

 "Ok, is too much to intake, but why they waited till now?" Namjoon asked with a confused face.

"So that, both of them would know their mates and have full control over them and they knew that once they turned 18, they would have to fight for their existence." 

They all were silent as it was a lot to take in. After some time Elder stood up taking everyone's attention.

"What happened Elder y-"

"They are awake!" He said with wide eyes and in a blink he vanished in air leaving all of them restless.

"Where did he went now?" Jin asked to which everyone shrugged as no one knew where they went.

"He will be back in sometimes, don't worry." Mrs. Jeon said calming everyone.

As she said, the man came back in sometime but this time he was not alone, instead the two Alphas were also there but something was not normal.

The dominance, it was more than before forcing everyone to kneel down.

"Tae! Kook!" They all snapped their head towards the voice to see Jimin running towards the two and next moment he is on top of the two who held him securely hugging him.

"O god! I was so worried of you two! I was this close to jump on the elder who took you two away!!" He was hugging and blabbering on top of them where as everyone is struggling to keep their shaking legs stable.

"We are fine chim. See we are alright!" Tae said putting the male on ground.

"Tae, your eyes, Oh god they are so pretty! How come they are like thi-wait, Purple eyes, SHIT!" Jimin yelled suddenly taking everyone's attention.

"What happened?" Jungkook said looking at other's eyes but got halted in his steps, completely awestruck by them.

"Ethereal." He muttered dreamily making Tae blush who was feeling shy under Jungkook's intense stare.

"Tae, Purple eyes, It means the wolf, Its Alphian Omega. Partially omega and partially Alpha. And is so damn powerful! Same as a pureblood Alpha. Wait, Oh My! Now you are also an Omega like me!" Everyone was just working their brains off trying to understand the new concept when Elder yoo decided to explain.

"He is right. I never thought this could be possible, but their wolves merged. Taehyung's current wolf was Alpha but past wolf was omega that made him Alphian omega, a rare type that got extinct long ago same as pureblood Alpha, that is Jungkook's as both of his wolfs were Alpha."

It took them sometime, but they finally got it.

"Just so you all know, just because he is my mate, it doesn't changes anything." Jungkook declared making everyone scoff.

"Yeah? Well you are right, mates or not, you were protective and possessive of him so what changes?" Jin asked to which a wide smirk sketched on Jimin's lips.

"The relationship of their hands with them." It made everyone confused where as Tae and Jungkook were flushed.

Flashback-

"Relationships are good! They make sure to take care of our needs, wants." Jimin said justifying his point to which both of them shook their heads.

"We are happy in a relationship with our hands. It makes sure to fill our NEEDS and WANTS."

"Anytime, anywhere."

Flashback over-

"Shut up midget!" Jungkook said completely embarrassed same as Tae.

"Oh come on! Now you two have each other!" Both looked at each other and whined in embarrassment.

"Who will top tho?" Jimin asked out of curiosity making everyone think who were enjoying the drama.

"I am the older one, of course I will." Jungkook said in a duh tone only to wince as Tae smacked his back.

"You wish! You? A baby faced bunny man? Jokes on you hon-" His words got silenced as Jungkook turned around at him, staring right back at him. He slowly walked towards the other and before Tae could think he was flushed against Jungkook's body who had his hands around his waist.

"I guess It makes it clear, who is the hyung. Its always me."

"Dang it, should've taken some snacks."

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

wwee woooo~~

~~~glimpse