80💫

"If you want to sleep, inform me I will settle you at back, or lean your seat back." Tae just nodded at Jungkook's words without sparing him a glance, way too busy filling his tummy. Jungkook saw this and chuckled looking at the boy who is same age as him but looks like a baby right now.

"You know, Aunt Meriane always doubted our age, she always said you are younger than me by a year or two. I think she was right. I can't believe you are same age as me, who will say you are 18, going to be 19 soon, like look at you and look at me!" All the while Jungkook was explaining with extra hand moments Tae just stared at him with blank face, cheeks filled with food.

"Yeah? Let me change my hair style and we will see, you are baby faced bunny, it's all about the way you have styled your hair you fuck, let me change it for you!!" Jungkook stared at his mate with alarmed expression as he saw the other lunging towards him and in a blink his hair was in a tight grip, being messed terribly.

"Ah-Ah! Fine~ SHit leave! I am driving you bloody bitch!! We will-Ou!! We will end up in valley!! Sit down right now!!"

Pouting and grumbling Tae sat back after hearing the warning in Jungkook's tone who's hair was looking like bird's nest.

"I will make you wear a onsie after we reach there, you baby faced bitchy bunny!!"

"And you will wear the red skirt I bought for you."

"I can! I love that dres-"

"Only skirt, darling."

Far from there, in the car behind them.

"The fuck is going on in there?" A very horrified Hobi muttered looking at the car in front of them. As the lights inside the car were on as per Tae's request, their shadow formed was showing their every movement.

"Who knows? Tae is pregnant, maybe he became aroused in the mid, or maybe he became possessed, no one knows." Jimin's explanation made Hobi more shocked so the latter decided to avoid looking there.

"We should turn the lights off." Jimin suddenly suggested taking his both mates off guard, but Yoongi did as told and seconds later he heard Hobi scream but his scream turned into groan, it didn't take a lot for him to understand what was going on as he heard a shaky breath following some shuffling sound.

"I guess we should really let minie dominate you sometimes my sunshine."

Their first night on the road trip was harmless and peaceful, they were enjoying the trip but the drivers were in desperate need of sleep. So they all stopped in a town, at a less crowded place to exchange the driving seat. But there was an issue.

"Who will take Jungkook's place?" They all looked at Jungkook who was looking at Baek with an expression like he just uttered something that is forbidden to speak.

"What?!"

"What what? Why someone will take my place? No one is replacing me." Jungkook barked not getting why they were replacing him when he was very much capable of driving another night. It's not like he would let anyone else drive with his mate and his unborn pup.

"Cause you can't drive another day without getting any sleep!" It was Chan who reasoned out only to get scoffed in return by a very much pissed Alpha now. Tae was just sitting in his seat but he was also interested in the commotion going in front of him. Out of everything, he knew Jeon Jungkook hates one thing the most, that is, being questioned on his decisions. And right now, Chan was doing the same. Jimin who also knew this settled himself comfortably on his seat, watching the drama going on in front of his eyes.

"I know my limits and capabilities, you don't have to worry about that, I can drive us to Gyirong, without a single nap. And if I said I can, then I can, you better get this in your thick skull, Chan hyung." Chan was too shocked to utter anything so Namjoon patted his back in a sense telling him to keep quite at the moment. He knew the other was being disrespectful at the moment but he also knew that the other would realise that soon.

"Are we all done? " Baek asked as he looked at everyone and got an approval nod from everyone. Jungkook also turned to his car like everyone only to sigh at the sight. His mate, pregnant mate was sitting on top of the bonnet having chat with a squirrel that he found from god knows where.

"My cub, what are you doing petal?" Jungkook asked softly, curling his hands around Tae's waist, not minding the squirrel that ran away as soon as he came in view.

"Feeding the squirrel. You all settled?" Jungkook just hummed in reply as he buried his face in Tae's lap, sighing in peace. Tae gently caressed his hair, massaging his scalp, loving the relaxing expression on Jungkook's face. Even though it was Jungkook fighting, Tae himself would never allow anyone else to drive, him being pregnant makes it hard to drive as he falls asleep every here and there but he knows Jungkook can drive, he himself have spend two sleepless night with him and Jimin at their school trip, star gazing and talking all night. In fact even Jimin can stay awake but he didn't told anyone, cause he is too lazy to do so and both Jungkook and Tae know this.

"You are getting pissed every moment, what's wrong?" Jungkook went stiff at the question but relaxed knowing he can't hide anything from his best friends. And before being a mate, Tae is his best friend.

"I am just worried. We are travelling and the only thing I want is to reach our place as soon as possible without any mishap. We haven't informed our parents too, they must be getting insane. I, Tae I am scared if I took the wrong decision. What if we just stayed at home with our parents? Would everything be fine? What if something went wr-wrong?" Jungkook's fear was reasonable. It was their first time they stayed away from their parents for this long. And first time doing something without their parents permission. It was no small step, but Jungkook risked it all and stepped forward. If anything happened to anyone, it would be Jungkook's responsibility. It all came with his rank, his instinct. Being the Alpha with the highest rank, he had this unsaid responsibility of everyone in his group, just like the Alpha of a pack has. No one dumps their responsibility on the Alpha wolf, it's their instinct to be the one to lead the pack.

"Hmm. Are you doubting your decisions Alpha? You are not my Jeon then. Cause the Jeon Jungkook I know take every decision with so much planning that it leaves no place for doubts. The Jungkook I know never doubts his decisions, he hates that apparently. And I won't let some shitty insecurity to get your head. I am here with you on your every decision, to strengthen you, provide you the assurance you need. If we stayed there, you and I both know I can't be caged in a room or even a mansion. I would tear you down if you ever did that. And going out means giving an open invitation to whatever shit is lurking out there. Over all, its dangerous to be in between those who know us and loathe our presence. Let's not forget elder is all set to sacrifice us. So, rethink your words babe, you did the right thing, and I love this!"

Tae surely knew how to raise his confidence up, his words knocked Jungkook's brain back on track and now with more solidity in his decision. He raised his head from Tae's lap and hugged him tightly, picking him up from the bonnet of the car earning a squeal from him.

"You are best! Gosh, I love you so much! I am so lucky to have you in my life as my partner in crime, my best friend nd the one and only love of my life! I would fucking kill to live with you through all my lives."

As said, many kill for love, many even die for their love, but only a few can kill to live with their love.  

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

Bui bui againnnnn!

~~~~glimpse