18💫

"Say Kook, you and Tae are participating in the duel?" Chim muffled as his mouth was filled with the chips that he stole from Tae. Currently he was flat on a couch with chips on top of him. 

"Yeah, well its fun more over we should sharpen our tactics once in a while so that it doesn't get rusty." Listening this Jimin choked on the chips wide eyed.

"Y-You two need to sharpen it? Have you ever seen each other fighting? If any third person would meddle into your fight I am sure that person will be dead." Jungkook looked at him to see if he was joking but his face seems like he was dead serious.

"Well leave it, what matters is we are participating. What about you?" 

"Yeah, in A group." 

"That's fine but please be careful this time." Jungkook almost pleaded making Jimin scoff.

"It was not that bad." 

"Not bad?! You almost broke his neck and lets not forget his limbs were twisted completely 360 dislocating them!!" Jimin stuffed his face in pillow as he remembered the day.

"Don't remind me!! His parents were almost ready to pounce on me if it was not for you two moreover that jerk deserved that! When he knew he can't stand against me by strength he fucking used his Alpha voice! It was me so I can stand it, but what if someone else was there? He cheated, so Yeah I did justice." Jungkook nodded at his every answer getting his point.

"hey duffos what is going on?" Tae said welcoming himself in Jimin's arm making Jungkook pout.

"Cheater!" Saying he also joined him in Jimin's lap making the other groan with these two grown ass elephant strength humans on his petal like lap. Still he brushed their hair softly making the two hum in calmness and peace.

"We were talking about the duel, its a day after tomorrow." Tae nodded with his eyes closed, it was clear that he was slipping in deep slumber of unconsciousness.

Just like that the trio slept together in Jungkook's room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was the day before the duel competition.

"Chim! Come on! We are dragging you literally! use your short legs for once!" Tae was whining as he and Kook was literally dragging the other to their class.

Why? Because Park Jimin was tired.

"Ugh! You both are of no use!" Scoffing he left their hands and went to his seat that was in middle of both Tae and Kook.

"Is he on period?" Tae asked to which they both checked their phone to see his cycle but nope, it was not his period, not even close to it. 

"Lets go." Jungkook said holding the other by waist and this time he dragged Tae to the classroom by waist.

Soon all of them were seated when Mr. Jung entered the classroom.

"Okay those who want to participate in the duel competition tomorrow give your names, raise your hands." Many hands raised as he announced and took his pen and pad to write down the names.

"Pery"

"Next."

"Jackson"

"Next."

"Taehyung"

"Next."

"Jimin"

"Nex-wait."

"What?" Jimin asked quirking his eyebrows at sudden interruption.

"Meet me after class. Next."

Jungkook eyed him but still stood up giving his name.

Others also gave their name and took their leave, in that class it was only the trio and Mr. Jung with Mr. Min also now.

"What?" Jimin asked skeptical as to why they were still here.

"You are not participating in the duel competition." That's it, the bomb was dropped and Jungkook had to hold Jimin who pounced on the other without a single thought.

He hates being controlled.

"Chim calm down." Tae said calmly and went forward face to face with Mr. Jung.

"And why is that?" Mr. Jung rolled his eyes scoffing.

"Because, I think you two know it better, how worse can this be." Ofcourse they know, they have seen it. Many players are bed ridden for months after this duel.

"We know, but so does Jimin. He knows how worst it can get. He has seen it too, he has experienced it too." This time Mr. Min came forward facing Taehyung.

"He is an omega for fuc-"

"So? Being Omega means he is weak? I can guarantee he can easily tackle down you two too on field. Listen, you two are new here so instead of treating Jimin like he is new to these things, go and collect some information about him from others. Then come back to us." The last line came out as a growl making both Jimin and Jungkook alert and they pulled the other back knowing if Lyssa came out it wont be good.

The two left the classroom with a fuming Tae. Leaving the two Alphas in there alone.

"Tae, bitch calm down will you!" Jungkook called Tae who was too gone to listen.

"God I wish to bleach their brain! Their mentality makes me puke!!" Jungkook sighed listening to the other.

"Listen bub, its not their fault, they are brought up in such society." He calmly said trapping the other in his arms between the wall and himself. Face inches apart. They both could feel the heat emitting from each other's body. The smell of arousal was there between them but it was so pressed that no one else can get it. Jungkook stared at the other who was looking anywhere but at him. So he leaned in a bit more pressing his body on the other.

"Hmm, so this is what Celaeno always experiences. Damn that wolf got lucky than a me." Jungkook was caressing his cheeks and jaw with his daddy finger making the other shiver at the feeling.

He looked at Tae who was staring at his chest that was peeking from his shirt. Chuckling Jungkook used his one hand and unbuttoned two more buttons letting his shirt open and view clear for Tae who finally knew that he has been caught making him blush furiously.

"Stare at it as much as you want, touch it, lick it, worship it, its yours." Jungkook husked near his ears then nuzzled his nose on other's joint between his neck and ear intaking the wild scent.

"Umm, h-hyung." He whimpered gripping onto other's shoulders who just sniffed him like a hungry wolf.

 What they both didn't noticed was the third person who was marching towards them.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

*whoop*

tata~~

~~~~glimpse