6💫

"Mom! I swear he star-"He said backing away from Tae, only to fall on top of him again before he was brutally cut off by Mrs. Jeon.

"I don't know, I don't care just clean the place before leaving.." The two boys laid there confused, why the fuck they will clean the place??

"Get off me you hulk!!" Tae said pushing Jungkook aside making the other growl in annoyance.

"fuck off weak bitch!" They both carried on their cursing saga until Mr. Kim whipped their asses with broom.

It was night time and they decided to have dinner outside, so right now they were outside their home settling for cars...

"You know what? we four will go in one car, you two can come in other...if you survived." they both looked at Mrs. Kim gaping as they all entered the Fortuner and drove off leaving them behind...

"So Jungshit who will drive?" Tae said still looking ahead, they always did this...where people fight for driving...they fight for seating silently as king.

"Of course you Taebitch." And before Tae could grasp Jungkook's neck he rushed to sit inside the car locking the door of his side by inside.

"lazy sloth!" after shouting he silently took his driving seat glaring at his side...

"Play the music Taehoe~"groaning Tae turned on, and don't ask me why 'ride it' is playing inside the car...

If anyone from outside peeked in...the air in car was so sensual...two hot hulks, dim red light in car, windows packed and the song...

But the brats...

"Aye Junghoe what's my gift for my birthday?" Jungkook looked at his side judging Tae's existence but the other was used to it...

"What do you want ma lady? oh how about my dick??" he asked with a sweet smile to which the other gave another sweet smile

"Sure, I would love to chop it off and feed it to my dog!" ignoring the rest of the words Jungkook frowned at the word 'dog'?

"Wait what dog? you don't have a dog bitch! wait...are you planning to feed me my dick!!" Tae looked at him with disgusted expression

"Hoe....I will buy a dog on my-" he shrieked as a tight slap landed on his thigh, the hand styaed there gripping his thigh ready to smack again.

"No one is buying dog!!" The two glared for 7 sec when Jungkook turned Tae's head on road.

"Want us to get killed!!"

"If I want I might throw you out of the moving car!!"

"Yeah? says the one who can't even pick me up!"

"I can pick you up!! I did actually on 5th may 2019 at 5:23 pm!!" Jungkook looked at the other with 'are u kidding me' look

"At that time I was dieting!!"

"Not my faul-wait why!!" 

"I wanted too!!"

"Jungbitch we both know you will eat the sun if you were given a chance!!"

"W-what no!! okay fuck fine, I got chubby cheeks!"

"Are you serious!! becoz of your madarfucking dieting shit I lost those muscled cheeks!! I will kill you Jungcock!!"

"w-WHAT!! NOT MY JUNGCOCK!!" 

In the midst of their bickering...they forgot something.

"Taetae..."