77💫

All seven were standing in front of the dense forest where their supposed to be graves are. It was evening, they all were set to unlock their powers today itself. Chan and Baek were guiding them through the forest, saying they know the path like the back of their hand that Namjoon doubts if they even know their way back home.

 "Are you two sure you know the way?" Jimin asked looking forward at the dense forest that looked too scary for the lil omega. He looked beside himself to see Tae excited, way too excited with a tense Hoseok clinging on Yoongi. Sighing he looked at Chan who once again nodded at his question and started marching forward with Baek beside him and Jungkook behind them.

"Hyung, make sure to knock out Chan hyung if I got lost in forest."

Namjoon stood their dumbfounded as he heard Jimin's request who didn't even wait for his response and started following the rest. He smiled at his mate who was patiently waiting for him and entered the forest with him.

The forest was just like they imagined, mysterious, dark and scary. There were black-blue veins surrounding every bush, they didn't know what species of plant it was, it was foggy as they kept moving forward. They could hear some hooting and weird noises making them shiver and lean close to the person beside them.

The thing was, Hobi was close to someone, but that someone was no one from the group.

"Oh god! I would die from fear, shit! Did you hear that?" He whispered tightening his hold and heard a grumbling.

"What? You are hungry? Kook we just had snacks." 

"What snacks? We had a whole ass lunch Hobi hyung and I am not hungry!!" Hobi stopped. Jungkook's voice came from the front, the one beside him was not Jungkook, everyone is also ahead of him, that means.

"J-Jungkook."

His voice was merely above whispering but their wolf ears and eerie Jungle made it possible for them to hear him. His scared voice made everyone halt. They turned around to see if something went wrong but went pale at the sight in front of them. Never once they thought they will witness this scene.

There, with Hoseok was an orangutan, matching with his hair color, trying to kiss him. The orangutan had his long hands wrapped around his body in a tight clutch with his one leg also hanging loosely on Hoseok's waist. 

"S-save me." 

They pitied Hobi's situation. The man couldn't even move from his position and the rough paws of the animal was starting to hurt. Namjoon looked at Chan who was taken aback by the hard stare he got.

"W-what?"

"You are a vampire, right?" Namjoon asked with squinting eyes glaring at Chan who was confused by the sudden question. As far as he remembers he didn't show any traits of any animal, surely not an orangutan. 

"L-Listen buddy, I am not an orangutan!!! I don't know this l-lovesick fool I swear!"

"The fuck?" Namjoon muttered, weirded out by the sudden confusing confession. He looked at Baek for some explanation who looked like he had given up on his mate.

"I don't know that man bro, I might go with this handsome orangutan here." Chan looked at Baek with betrayal morphing over his face. He couldn't believe the orange creature was stealing his mate with his brother's mate too.

"H-ehelp!!"

Their attention got back on Hoseok who looked like he would faint anytime soon with his scared expression. The orangutan kept puckering his lips on his face, making it wet and dirty.

"Aaahh!!" Hoseok screamed as the Orangutan started dragging him but sudden a leafy vein wrapped around its left leg halting his movements. They all were shocked to see this but understood as they saw green lines on Hoseok's arms. With a jerk the orangutan was hung upside down, away from Hoseok who was finally at peace. 

"We are near, that's why you can use your powers at minimum range." Baek said smiling as he looked ahead, it seems like he was looking at something but all they could see was dense fog. They were walking on a path that was formed between the long trees and bushes, strangely the path got clear by every step they took. 

They again started moving, leaving the orangutan who was dragged back in the labyrinth, eerie forest. This time Hoseok was stuck with Namjoon who was walking in the mid with Chan and Baek at the front and rest behind him.

Jungkook had his arm wrapped around Tae's upper back, holding him close to himself. He glanced sideways to see Tae a bit disturbed due to the surroundings, he kept flinching at every noise, shuddering a bit in his hold. Tae was never good with graves and ghosts. Wanting to distract him from his fear, any idea struck Jungkook.

Tae kept looking around himself, his pupils shaking at every noise, shivering in his mate's hold. The thought of something coming out of this fog suddenly made him anxious internally. He tightly gripped Jungkook's hand that was wrapped around him, holding him by his arm. Suddenly he saw a silhouette in the fog making his eyes wide. He looked at Jungkook to see him looking forward, calm and collected, others also didn't seem worried. His heart was beating at fast pace as they kept walking ahead, near the silhouette of a giant being, he again tried to see any reaction but same as previous, he got none. When they finally reached the silhouette, he sighed at his own self when he noticed the silhouette was just a bush.

 Tae pouted as no one was speaking a word and it caused the atmosphere to be a bit tense and gloomy. He huffed loudly trying to get their attention but instead Jungkook's hand that was wrapped around his upper back slides down to his waist, unusually slowly and painfully as if memorizing his every curve and dip. This moment made Tae stiff, he looked at Jungkook again, but his expression was same as before. Getting irritated and angry that only he was getting affected from all of them he peeled Jungkook's hands off him and marched forward, this time successfully taking everyone's attention. 

They all stopped at Tae's sudden act and looked at Jungkook who chuckled and went behind his angry mate, hugging him from back to stop his loud stomping by his every step.

"My pup is upset?" Jungkook's sweet voice echoed in Tae's ear, deafening all other noises of the forest. It made Tae calm at once, his fear and anxiety all washed away in a blink as his Alpha's protective and loving warmth surrounded him. 

But he is also a certified brat.

"Shut up koohoe, I am not talking to you! Our lil cookie, your appa is getting punished for ignoring your eomma, take lessons, you will be punished too if you ignored me."

 All the while Tae was talking with their unborn baby, Jungkook had that dreamy smile looking at Tae with loving gaze that it made the hyungs stop and stare at their own mate after witnessing the love between the youngest couple among them. Jungkook didn't even cared about his surroundings, he just had his eyes for his mate who was having a conversation with their baby. This scene was too precious for him, no matter how many times he had seen it. It always awakened a feeling of fatherhood and responsible mate in him that was just so blissful and heavenly for him.

When Tae was done with his lecturing, he turned towards Jungkook only to find him in a trance, looking at him with so much love that it made him shy but instead of hiding his face he nuzzled his jaw as his hands were locked and that certainly brought Jungkook back to life as next moment Tae was lifted up in bridal style earning a squeak from him. On reflex Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck who just gave a small kiss on his nose and started moving forward, leaving the hyungs in awe and Tae awestruck in his hold.

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Aahhhhh! My exams are nearing but don't know when.....but still maybe in early jan.

so, the updates might get slowww~

~~~~glimpse