38💫

The night went peacefully and shamelessly.

The next week was busy for them as they had finals before they would be able to graduate.

It was the last day of exam, the three of them were home, flattened on carpet planning their holiday.

"Where should we go for holidays?" Jimin asked thinking and Jungkook was about to reply when Tae yelled.

"Washroom!" Both males gave a disgusting face at his words but stood up on their feet as they saw him running towards the nearest washroom.

"Shit! Told you not to eat in front of them! See now you will have a bad stomach!" Jimin scolded running behind him with a towel while Jungkook was already near Tae.

He emptied his stomach and gargled with mouthwash but as soon as he stood up he stumbled back in Jungkook's arms.

"Fuck I feel like I would black out soon!" Tae murmured leaning on Jungkook who held him protectively as Jimin wiped his face with wet towel.

"Get him to bed, I will bring soup and medicines." Jimin instructed Jungkook who nodded and took the other in his arms and carried him upstairs.

Jungkook tucked him in the bed and covered him in comforter. He sighed worriedly and softly threaded his hands into other's scalp massaging it slightly as he was complaining about heaviness.

Soon the door opened with a loud thud making both of them flinch.

"Chim!" 

"Sorry! It was unintentional! I didn't even gave it a push its just, blow of wind!" Both Tae and Kook looked at Jimin with 'are you serious' look.

"Its not even windy out there. Leave it." Jungkook said and took the soup from his hands as Jimin was helping Tae to sit as the other suddenly felt weak.

"Here." Tae looked at the spoon with disgusted expression then at Jungkook.

"What?" 

"Are you seriously going to feed me this?" Both Jimin and Jungkook shared a glance at each other before looking back at Tae.

"What's wrong with this? Its tomato soup your favorite!" Jimin exclaimed not believing his ears.

Tae was someone who would die for tomato soup, home made to be exact.

"Fuck! Its smell is too, yucky!" 

"Tae, bub are you fine? Its the same as always." Jimin voiced out his concern making Tae pout. He was not lying, the smell was weird.

"B-But it smells weird." Jungkook frowned and moved closure, he checked Tae's temperature but it was normal.

He then, looked at the soup. 

"Kook! This is not for you!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook took a sip from the soup but next move was unexpected. He turned towards Tae and joined their lips before forcing his tongue inside with the soup that was in his mouth making Tae taste it.

"So how's the soup?" Jungkook asked parting back and wiped Tae's chin with his thumb pad while wiping his own with his sleeves.

"U-Um, not that good, but good." Jungkook nodded and asked Jimin to feed the other.

"Now open your mouth, or I am ready to feed you whole bowl in this way, lip to lip. It will make the soup, tastier~" Tae shrieked and slapped Jungkook's chest and opened his mouth for Jimin to feed him.

Good for them, Tae didn't threw anymore tantrum and ate the medicine too like a good boy.

In evening they went to their parents to see it was just their dads and Elder.

"Where's the queens of the house?" Jimin asked plopping on a couch beside Tae and Kook.

"Jimin, close the doors." Suddenly Elder commanded but since Tae was the nearest one to the door, he got up and closed the door but returning back to his couch, he again felt the heaviness, but this time it was too much for him and the last thing he remembers is the worried face of Jungkook.

"Shit! Tae! Jungkook call the doc-" Mr. Jeon shouted as he walked towards Tae but suddenly everyone halted as they heard a growl from the true blood who out of nowhere transformed and curled around Tae's body that was in Jimin's embrace, like a protective barrier.

"STOP!" Elder shouted realising the situation.

"W-What? Why" Mr. Kim asked worried and confused, same as Mr. Jeon.

"The true blood is in protective mode, he wont let anyone near his mate except Jimin as he is the closest to Lyssa." 

"Why but?"

"Because Tae is pregnant." They all snapped their heads towards Jimin who himself was surprised and stiff at the sudden realization.

"O-Oh my! My Taetae is going to be a mum! I will be grandma!! Celly Congrats!!!" They all looked at Jimin with shocked face as he hugged the large big black wolf who had paws of the size of his face. Other than that, the nickname, he gave a trueblood a fucking nick name!

The wolf in return howled lowly in acknowledgement.

Everyone keeps forgetting about the fainted male.

"Shit! I have to pick him up!" Jimin said as he remembered they were still on floor. Getting up, he picked Tae up in bridal style and took him back to their room.

"Kook!!! Congrats bitch you knocked him up in just one time" Jungkook rolled his eyes with the silly grin not leaving his face for once hearing Jimin's words as they both were now beside Tae waiting for the male to wake up.

"And that one time was the duration of two days." They both snapped their heads towards the now wide awake and pregnant male.

"I-Wa-Bab-I mean-" Suddenly Jungkook felt that air sucked out of his chest as he saw Tae's eyes. No words were forming as some questions started revolving in his mind.

But he snapped back as he heard Tae's voice.

"You done stuttering?" Tae asked genuinely waiting for the male to calm down.

"I-I am sorr-Wait! I did warned you. I asked you 'Will you let master breed you?' and you moaned 'A-ah y-yess ma-ah-ster!'" Both Jimin and Tae were looking at Jungkook with two different faces.

One was disgusted, other was embarrassed. But they both had one common thought.

"You dumb fuck." 

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

....No one ...me whenever I hear my heartbeat in my stomach..

- shit! There's something in there! Wait....what if I am pregnant? Wait ...no I am virgin...wait..what if I got pregnant on my own...shitzz!

bui bui~

~~~~glimpse