11💫

Taehyung was in Jungkook's lap while Jimin was beside them. They were in detention room as someone snitched about them bunking classes.

"This is the last time I am warning you all! If I got any other complaint about you, I will be forced to call your parents." The dean explained and they nodded as if they are actually guilty about all their deeds.

"And Taehyung. What is this manner? Why are you on Jungkook's lap? Get off!" He yelled but none of them gave him any reaction.

"Is he yours?" Taehyung asked blankly to which the dean shook his head.

"Then? Why are you jealous? Are you pedo?" He asked again this time with a judging look.

"W-what?! No!" He shrieked denying vigorously.

"Hmm. Then no problem. I can sit where I want. And about my manners. I am not siting in your lap. Well if you want I can si-" he couldn't even complete his words when he felt the hold tightening  and he was picked up by waist and flipped over now facing Jungkook.

"You are not sitting in anyone else' lap. Got it." Tae nodded gulping as Jungkook's voice was so much octave deeper and scary.

"Y-yeah hyung."

"Hyung? I like it. Call me hyung from now on." Jungkook said after thinking something.

"W-What? why!!" Taehyung asked frowning as his ego will be surely heart from it.

"Because I said so." Jungkook said hardening his gaze. Taehyung looked at him and nodded gulping knowing the other would make him agree by force or by his own will.

"You two do know that I am present here right?" The dean asked looking at both of them who were just glaring at each other, well Jungkook was glaring and Taehyung was shrinking in his lap.

"So? Can we go now?" Jimin asked sensing the tension between the two.

"*sigh* Okay Go." The dean sighed rubbing his temple.

 They all nodded and bowed one last time before leaving his office.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Both Tae and Jungkook were home. Their own respective home.

"Mom, Where is Tae?" Jungkook asked lying on the couch while munching on chips.

"Well, he is at home. I still find it weird why you ask every time even though you know his location always." Mrs. Kim said scoffing making Jungkook pout and left upstairs.

He entered the room and to his surprise Tae was not in view. Shrugging he laid on bed and covered himself in blanket.

Just after few minutes he heard door opening and ignored it knowing its Tae, and evil idea came to his mind making him smirk. 

Taehyung who was searching something bent down to search it under the bed but shrieked loudly as he felt a hand crawling on his back. He stood up but stumbled making him fall on bed. But again he shouted loudly as he felt another body caging his own. 

Jungkook who was going deaf ears by the scream closed Tae's mouth by his own palm making other's eyes wide as he finally got to see the face. And oh boy the rage in Taehyung's eyes, it made Jungkook realize that he was completely successful in his plan.

Taehyung tried to kick the other, keyword, tried. Jungkook blocked his attack and meddled his leg in between Taehyung's stopping his all movement. Their chest were apart from just a thin cloth that Jungkook was wearing. That's when they realised that Taehyung was naked, like butt naked.

"Hmm, you find it funny to roam naked all over huh." Jungkook asked with a low growl that was unintentional.

"W-no! You entered my room!" Taehyung said flushing red as he could feel other's ripped muscles all over his body.

"What if someone else entered huh." Jungkook asked pressing his body on him while his hands were pinning other's hands.

"We both know no one else knows the password of my room." This made Jungkook breath in relief but he wont show it.

"Yea."

Both were laid in silence, not a comfortable one. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's leg sliding up slowly making him shiver. Jungkook noticed this and repeated the act. He left Taehyung's hands and snaked them on Taehyung's waist loving how it fitted perfectly in his just one palm. 

"My  my, your waist is so small. It fits in just my one palm." Taehyung rolled his eyes at that. He is tired of explaining him.

"ho-fuck!" He glared at Jungkook who was looking at him with challenging look, as if he didn't spanked him.

"Ugh! Hyung! My waist is not small its your palm that's big!" Tae said pouting at last as he had to call other hyung.

"Either way, its perfect." 

Why the fuck are they forgetting that Taehyung is naked!

"Mind leaving me?" Taehyung asked with a sarcastic smile that's when Jungkook remembered the other is naked.

"Hmm, sure go." Taehyung stood up but when he was trying to pick up the towel to wrap it, Jungkook had already held the other end with a teasing smile.

"Leave it!" Taehyung said grumbling to which the other shook his head with a teasing smile.

"Please~" But again no avail. In fact the other was pulling the towel slowly.

"Hyung~" This time he shrieked as Jungkook pulled the towel completely making him fall on top of the other in his arms.

As if their fate was cursed, some one opened the door at the exact time before anyone of them had time to get up.

"Wha-"

"EYES OFF HIM!"

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Don't know why, I am obsessed with the line, -eyes off him!

I seriously don't get time to write in all the ruckus at my home.

bye!

~~~~glimpse