71💫

"Gosh! I am telling you they fucked here!" Jin exclaimed looking around in the living room where the fruity scent was still strong as ever. Others also nodded except Yoongi who was flattened on couch tired from all the walking, his head on Hobi's lap who was caressing his hair softly.

"Where are they?" Namjoon asked as he looked around for their trace. But didn't get any so he assumed they were in their room.

"I guess they are sleeping. To be honest even I wanna sleep, the whole story and memory shit was pretty exhausting." Jin mumbled yawning as he laid his head on Joon's shoulder who scooped him in his arms and pecked his forehead before moving to one of the rooms as their rooms were not decided.

"Where are we- *sigh* couch it is then." Jimin muttered looking at his mates who were long gone on the couch. Sighing he also climbed on them and snuggled on Hobi's lap while holding Yoongi's hand.

The time passed quickly, and it was already evening. But instead of bird chirping they were woken with loud yelling.

"SHUT IT JUNGBITCH I TOLD YOU IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE!"

"MISTAKE YOUR ASS! YOU PURPOSELY PUSHED ME!"

"MY THICC ASS IS NOT A FUCKING MISTAKE YOU STICK DICK!"

"DID YOU JUST CALLED MY DICK STICK? HOE YOU FORGOT HOW IT FUCKED YOU JUST BEFORE SLEEPING!!!"

"JUNGBITCH, DON'T YOU DARE REMIND ME OF THAT I AM STILL SORE!"

The 5 boys down in living room were thinking what the hell is happening, they are fighting or just talking with loud voice.

"Anyone wants sandwiches?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"TAEHOE I AM TELL-FUCK! SHIT THAT HURTS YOU BITCH!!" Jungkook yelled holding Taehyung by waist as the other was spinning his head by his hair. Even though Tae's grip on his hairs were tight but Jungkook's hold was soft and careful. He circled his hands completely around the other's hips and pulled him closure making the pregnant male straddle him with a squeak, both his hands now on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook stared directly in those orbs that made him drown in them always, out of conscious his hands moved to Tae's face cupping his cheeks. He caressed them softly and leaned closure placing his lips softly on the corner of Tae's lips, letting it place there for few seconds before he leaned back to see the other turned cherry red, eyes casting down. 

"Look up to me pup." Jungkook called out of habit as he hooked Tae's chin and made him face himself.

"Such a divine work of art. Gosh these rosy cheeks, but with such a bitchy mouth."

"....."

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook for a quite long time before he head bumped him making him cry out in pain, falling on his back. As Tae was sitting on his lap, he too with force fell back on top of Jungkook, just above his chest.

"Fuck that hurts you bitch!" Jungkook cursed rubbing the spot but still opened his eyes to look down as he felt someone poking him.

Taehyung was on eye level with Jungkook's chest, he glanced at the buffed-up chest and out of urge he poked the stuffed tissue watching it bounce. Jungkook's eyes went wide at this act.

"Yah! What are you doing!" He yelled slapping Tae's hands away, but the boy instantly morphed a sad, crying expression.

"Baby, appa is not letting mumma touch him, appa bad!" Tae muttered pouting caressing his flat tummy.

Jungkook saw all this act, and something clicked in him the way Tae called him appa while talking to their baby and himself mumma. It gave him a warm feeling of rememberance, he was going to be a father, he is going to be the father of Taehyung's baby. He and Tae are going to be parents. With a warm smile he pulled Tae close to him and made him lie down on bed making the boy confused. He saw as Jungkook removed his t-shirt with a soft smile and hovered over him.

"Touch all you want its yours. But isn't it fair if we both be equal?" In a second he pulled Tae's t-shirt off leaving him naked, the same t-shirt he made him wear half an hour ago.

"Now this is fine." Jungkook muttered lying beside Tae whose hand automatically reached Jungkook's buffed up chest and played with his nipples making the boy groan here and there.

Few minutes passed when a stomach growling was heard.

"I am hungry." Tae muttered wriggling out of Jungkook's hold making the boy sigh. He nodded and got up, wearing his shirt he buttoned it and waited for Tae to wear his t-shirt.

"It's evening, where do you think are others?" Tae asked looking around as he saw the living room empty. Jungkook thought for a second then walked towards kitchen, Taehyung too followed him swaying his body side by side.

They started to look for something to eat when they smelled faint scents of arousal. 

"Holy shit!"

"I wonder who banged whom? Do you think chim banged Yoongi hyung?" Tae said stuffing his mouth with caramel flavored popcorns making Jungkook smile dreamily look at him.

"Who got you smiling like that babe?" Tae asked narrowing his eyes on Jungkook who just sighed dreamily and leaned closure wiping his lips with his thumb pad.

"You, my lil bitch. You got me smiling, dreaming, fainting for you at your every move." 

Unknown to them the other 5 boys were at the doorstep of the kitchen and had the most weirded out face.

"They are, having cold war or?"

"Nah Hobi, they are having a sweet moment, that's how they are. And Tae is eating caramel flavored popcorns? bitch loathes that flavor! He will even puke at just one bite!!"

"His cravings lil mama duck. You will also have when you will be pregnant." Hobi said with a smirk dancing his face that got wiped when Jimin elbowed his ribs.

"Are we going to just stand here and wait till their kitchen date ends? I am hungry those sandwiches got vanished after sliding down my throat!" Jin exclaimed with a pout decorating his face as he rubbed his tummy making other shake their head in amusement with a chuckle.

"Remember Jinie, during your pregnancy you had the worst cravings, Avocado with caramel, gosh! I can't forget, the taste is still on my tongue! The torture it was! God!" Namjoon gagged fanning his self, remembering Jin's pregnancy.

"My baby, he must be missing us, today we didn't call him in morning Joon." Jin muttered sighing to which Joon also nodded, others sighed sadly at this.

"How about we all do a video call to him??" Jimin suggested with a wide smile that dropped as soon as it came.

"But he doesn't know us, and hyung no offense but you have one bitchy family." Jin sighed and nodded agreeing with Jimin who was giving a lip tight smile.

"FUCK YOU JUNGHOE!"

"Bitch you literally bite my fingers!"

"IT WAS MIST-mmm!" Tae's rest words were muffled as Jungkook stuffed two mochis in his mouth making the boy pout. The pouting male was looking like one angry puppy that Jungkook couldn't control himself, he cupped Tae's cheeks and pressed his lips on other's pouted one's parting away with a loud sound of smooching.

Their moment was ruined as they heard a gagging sound.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

who's gagging?

I am hungry part 2...

~~~~~glimpse