5💫

A REMAINDER ON TOP coz i know you all wont read it below...well not everyone does..

you want to give request, do it ...i will write according to your plot......but don't give the requests of some book that is already on the platform, if you think i wont know.....believe me i have read most of taekook books....and the books you are giving are quite known......i like writing and hate disappointing others, so i will change the plot to the point to make sure it doesn't matches becoz i hate copying....i am not dissing someone, i am stating my point of view just if you expect me to write the same...

and yeah if i said yes to your request, then there is no backing away...i will do it.

jimin fumbled with his phone trying to call namjoon or jin or any elder as he saw jungkook taking large steps towards the last classroom, not to mention his eyes that were so dark and the aura around him made it impossible for jimin to stand beside him...

"shit shit hyung!!!" he shouted as jin picked up his call....but before he could explain he heard an ear bleeding shout making him run towards the shout blocking all shouts from jin...

"oh my." he muttered in fear as he saw jungkook holding a boy by his neck his legs dangling in air while he was gasping for air, but jungkook's grip doesn't seem loosing at all making jimin panic....he looked around to find tae in a corner unconscious but drenched in blood.

jimin crawled near tae struggling as the aura in the room was filled with alpha pheromones...

"t-tae...open your eyes " he patted tae's cheeks but nothing was working which made him confuse...nothing was right....first of all they can't take down tae....he is the best fighter of their pack, second he is an alpha for fucks sake...he should be healing by now....

"kook!!" jimin shouted but the other was long gone....he just cried looking at the two....one is unconscious and other seems out of his sense

soon jin and namjoon arrived but they couldn't do anything other than wait for jungkook to calm down..

"kook pls stop .....tae!!!" jimin shouted and maybe that worked as jungkook stopped dropping the last boy he turned towards tae taking him in his arms snuggling closure...the darkness in his eyes not fading a bit...

to there surprise jungkook started licking his wounds making them heal...

"pup...open your eyes." they all gulped hearing his voice, it was laced with dominance yet softness....

just in moments tae fluttered his eyes open but only for a minute before the went shut, same as jungkook who was now sleeping with tae in his arms...

"whats all this???" jin asked holding his head as namjoon closed the door looking at the students who were beaten up pretty badly..

"i-i don't know....we couldn't find tae after lunch so we started searching for him when we found him here....and jungkook lost his control.....rest you know." they nodded as they saw jimin caressing their heads softly...

he is really their mother from another mother

"lets wait till they wake up....." they all nodded and sat there waiting...