107💫

Jimin was pacing back and forth when he got a whiff of strong pheromones. He knew it was Jungkook and it confirmed when he saw marching towards him like he ran all through the way, which maybe he actually did. He was still in his sleeveless, loose vest and black sweatpants, all drenched in sweat.

"Wh-why what happened?!" His voice was filled with panic as he glanced behind to see almost everyone of his family sitting outside of a operation theatre with a concerned, worried face, some even praying.

"Kook, Tae got into an accident!!" 

It was a line but it made Jungkook's heart hammer under his ribs with rapid moments, almost threatening to stop. He gazed at Jimin, lost for a moment as if he was processing the words, the situation. He dropped both hands on Jimin's shoulder, taking deep breaths as he gave the situation a thought.

"Inside, it's Tae? They all, you all are waiting and praying for, him?" Jimin nodded to his every question, his own hands gripping Jungkook's in a light but iron grip, just in case the trueblood gets feral.

"Ho-how? I mean, Tae-"

"Sit down Kook, he will be fine. Doctor sa-said that. Just sit!" Away from the family, Jimin made him sit on the bench, keeping him down with his both arms as he saw his mates looking after his family and trying to get some information from the nurses and doctors. Namjoon, Jin and Mrs. Park were at home, looking after Woo.

It was about 20 minutes when the lights went off and the doctor made his appearance. Everyone's swarmed around him, trying to know Tae's condition.

"He is out of danger, will take some time to wake up. Get him a liquid diet as solid food won't do for him, not for now. For next 24 hours, get him light, healthy soups of any liquid diet, after that you can start with the solid ones. You can meet him, but two person at a time. I would say mate or someone close should go." 

Hearing the doctor's last words, they all turned towards Jungkook nd Jimin who were also standing a bit far but listening.

"Go inside."

Without wanting any more assurance, they both went in, not before washing their hands.

Tae was on the bed, with bandaged over his head, over waist too as the glass pierced through his skin. His left leg was fractured same with his right wrist. A sob ripped through Jungkook's throat as he looked at his baby, alerting Jimin who quickly pulled him in his embrace, shushing him though his own tears didn't seemed to stop. It was the first time any one of the three got into an accident and looking at the youngest one, wrapped in bandage from top to bottom, it clenched their heart in pain, not being able to imagine what hell he must have been through.

"H-Hyung he-" 

"Shush lil p-pup. He wi-will be fine. He must be hearing you right now." 

No one said a word after that, just cradling in each other comfort and support as they stared at the sleeping face, waiting for him to flutter his eyes open.

After an hour, they saw eyes fluttering open, a painful groan leaving his lips as he tried to look around. His movements, attracted the duo's attention who were still weeping. They quickly scurried over to him, stopping all his movements.

"Sh! Don't move! Your bones are bro-"

"You two are for real?" 

They both stopped and frowned with teary eyes at Tae's remark who suddenly seemed pissed at something, pissed won't be the right word anymore as his tattoo of shoulder was glowing red, his jaw clenching as he stared in void, confusing both of them.

"Baby, what's wrong? Does it hur-"

"Hyung. The only thing we should be happy about is, me being alive. I know this accident gave you all a shock and I am sorry for that. I love how you all were crying for me, scared about me not waking up but, unless I am not dead on the spot, no shitty thing can stop me from recovering in a blink."

A silence, a very uncomfortable silence before Jungkook smacked Tae's wrist lightly only to get his own fingers in a twist,  a girly scream leaving his lips. Jimin laughed loudly, tears long forgotten as he saw Jungkook scowling at his mate who was already scoffing at him but it all melted turning him into a pup the moment he got a glare from his mate. Tae gave his infamous puppy eyes to Jungkook's glaring ones and it didn't took him long to get a bunny smile back.

"So, all set? Can we go home now?" At Jimin's question Tae suddenly went back to scowling, as if remembering his assignment a night before deadline.

"This shit show was planned." Tae's words made the atmosphere tense as both of them looked at him to continue to which he did, peeling the bandages off, one by one. When his wolves were active, it didn't took him a minute to heal back to healthy as ever.

"The CEO, he came to know I was resigning and taking over my position in our family company. He tried to convince me to stay at his company for god knows what reason but I declined and rushed out without hearing any of his excuses. Before he collided with my car, I was his disgusting face grinning. Oh, the desire to burn it dow-" 

"Go back home my lil pup. I will be back soon."

"We will be."

The penthouse was silent, but you could see the lights still on of one of the rooms.

"Let's be gentlemen." Jimin suggested with a devilish smirk on his lips as he rang the bell, thrice in order. Not soon after the ringing, the door opened with a man who they knew as the CEO, in his bathing robe, leaning against the door. As he had a fresh bath, his scent were clear, and it gave away a smell of sex which meant he just jerked off, knowing he was single or he had someone inside. His scent turned sour when he recognized them but didn't let it out and act on impulse.

"Yes? You need someth-"

"Mr. Advinson. Heard a lot about you from my mate. You are a great player, if I am not wrong?" Advinson was an australian-american with an american accent, though his korean was pretty good for a foreigner. 

"Y-yeah. Taehyung, right? Your mate. Anyways! make yourself comfortable, I am bringing something to drink." The two nodded and settled on the couch, making themselves comfortable though it was not possible as all they wanted was drench him in petrol and set him on fire, alive.

Jungkook looked around the house, trying to see if he got a family but so far, he didn't found a single family picture but one frame got his attention which surprised him. It was of Taehyung with Advinson, he remembers seeing the whole photo on his phone, it was a success party. But now seeing the cropped out pic, it didn't settled right with him. He scooted a bit closure only to get his hand on something soft and smooth. He raised his hand up, pulling out the clothing and it didn't took a second glance over it to know who's it was.

He bought this scarf for Tae, like all other clothing. He liked it the most but sadly it was lost to which Jungkook promised to buy him another, the same as this one. But contrary to how it smelt like Tae before, now it smelled like sex though it was evident that the previous smell was still lingering over it now mixed with Advinson's scent.

"I am going to fucking kill that bastard!"   

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

....just to let u know..he doesn't.

~~~~glimpse