76💫

"You are a bad boy?" Jungkook asked halting all his activities and caged Taehyung between his arms who suddenly felt like a trapped prey in lion's den. Jungkook's eyes sparkling with mischief. 

With some strength remaining in him, Tae whispered with broken voice.

"Y-Yes." Nodding Jungkook snacked his hands around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer, flusing their body together, eyes boring dead in Tae's bambi ones. He tilted his head, nuzzling Tae's jaw he leaned up to his ears and husked intentionally lowering his voice octaves deeper.

"And bad boy's get what?" 

His question suddenly fueled up something in Tae that he pushed Jungkook back and scoffed.

"Bad boys can go and get their punishment! I want your dick and that's the en-mmm!"

 Tae never got to complete his words as Jungkook couldn't resist the red lips, hooded eyes and captured his lips and deep kiss. Hands roaming on Tae's bare back he groped his waist making the other gasp giving him chance to penetrate his tongue forcefully, devouring his mouth. Jungkook lifted him up by his thighs and walked out of kitchen without leaving his lips. But just on time Tae started pushing him away, whining when Jungkook would forcefully grab him by nape, not letting him pull away.

Jungkook softly laid Tae down on the couch, hovering over him only to get pushed away. Tae whined and pushed Jungkook by his chest earning a displeased growl from the older. In a blink, Tae's both hands got pinned above his head held by Jungkook's one hand while his other hand gripped Tae's hair, tilting his head up before he joined their mouths in a furious, rough kiss. Tae moaned at the manhandling, liking the roughness implemented on him. Sinking his teeth on the pregnant male's lower lips Jungkook pulled it then again soothing it by licking and sucking softly. He devoured Tae's mouth like a man hungry from days, the whimpers and whining were just driving him insane. He could never get enough of the other who was like a drug for him, he would die for him, to have him, to have sip of him still not getting satisfied.

After noticing Tae's fucked out state Jungkook leaned back, imprinting the view in his brain. This was one of his fav views to look at, he would give all to have just one glimpse of this.

"Hey pup." He called out, voice soft as feather as he noticed the other calming down. Tae blinked at him, getting his breath even and normal then pouted at the other as he was still hungry.

"I want food!" Jungkook chuckled at the angry male and nodded. He stood up then went back in kitchen to bring Tae's food, knowing the other would kick his ass if his mood went sour even for a second.

As he brought the tray, he saw Tae's face glowing with happiness making grabby hands for food.  Smiling he settled the tray and saw how Tae started slurping. Jungkook just sat there staring at Tae, feeling himself getting full just by watching him eating. Cheeks full like a hamster with a cute pout, eye lashes resting on his chubby red cheeks. Jungkook once again was swept off by his mate's cuteness that he couldn't help and lean in to kiss his cheeks only to get stopped by a pair of chopsticks.

"Huh?" Jungkook mumbled blinking at Tae who was looking at him with a pout.

"You didn't add blueberry jam in this?" Jungkook blinked, and again blinked. There's no way he would add blue berry jams in ramen. But then again, Tae is asking so he will do it.

"Lemme bring it for you pup." Tae nodded happily as he saw the other going all the way and coming back with a bottle of jam and a spoon.

Jungkook saw how Tae scooped a spoonful jam and mixed it with the ramen. Sneakily he took out his phone and started recording the other eating the odd mixture of jam and ramen, humming at the satisfying taste, body swaying side by side in happiness. Suddenly Tae stopped and looked at Jungkook with filled cheeks, looking like a hamster.