98💫

Everyone shivered at Tae's voice who was now in Jungkook's hold, trying to calm himself to think practically. His son was no where in sight, with no clue to where he could be, and it was not calming his mind that his baby was taken away from him within his own home, the safest place for him.

"We should check the house thoroughly, lets see if we get something." Namjoon spoke as by scent it was clear that Woo was not in the house. Infant's smell can't be hidden. Until the child is 5, no one can hide or suppress their scent.

They all agreed with him and went to search every corner of the house while Tae and Kook were looking in their own room for a clue as their baby was in the room the last time.

Both of them flipped the whole room upside down to look for a single clue but got nothing. The room had no marks, no clue, no message left for them, nothing. The bed was flipped over, same as the mattress, the wardrobe was emptied, dressing table thrown aside, all in all, the room was a mess.

"Nothing. There-"

"Lyssa" Tae froze at sudden appearance of Celaeno but without a second thought gave control to his wolf knowing it must be something important.

"What's wron-Orian." Lyssa muttered the moment she sniffed in the air. It had very faint but solid smell of Orian's scent and presence. It made one thing clear to them.

Their son is with Orian.

"Lets get back to everyone." Celaeno said to which Lyssa nodded as they both left the room, going downstairs to see everyone present there, but something was different in the air.

"Celaeno, Lyssa."

"Orian is behind all this." Celaeno answered as Icily called them out, taking everyone by surprise as they never thought he was back in picture. 

"But, he was away for so lon-"  

"Being away doesn't mean he was dead, Cresil. We knew he went somewhere, where? No one knows. So him being back suddenly, that too, for us, doesn't seem that surprising. After all, we all once shared the same air." It was Electra who answered, his eyes shining electric blue as he stared at Yoongi or Cresil we can say.

"Lets talk about solution. How we gonna get him?" Shiva spoke as they all settled on couch, parents on another couch. Jungkook had Tae close to him, his hands curled around other's waist to give a sense of comfort and get back the same.

 Shiva's question got everyone scratching their head until Loki who was silent all along spoke up.

"Jennifer Blooms."

Hearing him they all looked at him like he got horns on his head. Getting all the stares at himself, Loki sighed as he plopped back his feet on the floor from the table, giving his complete attention to them.

"Jennifer and Orian were together, they fucked and made so many babies. It's obvious we can get something out of her. And if you think I am believing whatever bullshit she spewed, you should get your brain checked.

There was a reason why Loki was called the notorious one. He would never watch his words unless they are for his family.

"For once, I am agreeing with Ki. Lets get her here first. No matter what she said, we will somehow get a clue to him at least." Cresil said as Shiv also nodded along with him, agreeing with the suggestion.

Summoning her was not a big deal as she was bound to follow their command just like every other mortal, so when Electra called her, she appeared without any delay.