17💫

Everyone was horrified after the incident. They were still on their place frozen not daring to move an inch. The only thing heard could be the loud wailing of children who were traumatized by such scene. 

Strangely black blood was dripping down the woman's neck where a large part of her neck was missing revealing her inner organs making many people puke. Her eyes were rolled back, completely white and her jaw was slacked open, the nails were starting to turn black and even nerves became visible to naked eyes.

Tae was in Jungkook's hold with Jimin by his side. His eyes were stuck on the woman without blinking even once as he saw the scene.

 They were sure if it was not for Jungkook the way Tae's knees buckled he would be on ground. 

"l-lets go now bub, lets get back home." Jimin said softly signaling Jungkook who nodded and picked him up as the other was shivering.

"I-I can w-walk!!" Tae said with some broken words making Jungkook scoff.

"Sure, we want you to go home not in drainage by missing your steps." Tae shut his mouth but secretly pinch Jungkook's left nipple making the other glare at him.

"Umm, we will meet you guys at university. Take care." Hoseok said as they all were awkwardly standing not knowing what to do next.

Jimin nodded and sighed, his first date and this happened.

They all parted ways, the three went home and the Alpha couples took their own way back to home. 

During the whole ride to home it was silence, no one knew what to say. Tae was now a bit fine as Jimin was brushing his hair back from his face calming him down while Jungkook's complete focus was on road as it was ruckus and traffic due to the incident. People were scared for their life running here and there. Ambulance was called even though the woman was already dead but her body was send for research so that they can know more about the man or creature who was behind it.

The car parked in front of Kim's mansion and as soon as the three came out their parents surrounded them with worried faces. Surprisingly Mr. Park and Mrs. Park were also there.

"Oh my goodness! Are you three fine? We just saw what happened, Tae baby are you okay? Come here sweety." Mrs. Park called Tae taking him from Jungkook's embrace. Tae snuggled up in her arms as Park couple were out for some business deal since last month. He was close to Mrs. Park too just like Mrs. Jeon.

"Hey buddy! Your uncle is here too! You forgot me!" Tae chuckled listening to his over dramatic uncle but before he could hug him Jungkook crashed in Mr. Park's arms hugging him tightly giggling as he knew he riled up the younger.

Tae and Kook always fought over the Park couple while Jimin stood in Mrs. Jeon's and Kim's embrace pouting.

"Okay okay kids now lets get inside."

They all agreed with Mr. Jeon and entered the mansion taking specific seat, well the trio sat on a single seater couch glaring each other but still snuggled with Tae on Jimin's lap and Jungkook on top of both.

"Listen, first thing we have to clear is Tae's fear." Both Jimin and Jungkook felt Tae getting tense in their hold.

"But appa-" Jimin started but got interrupted by Jungkook.

"Yes. Its easy. Tae fears ghost actually. So we just have to prove that the creature was not a ghost." they all were talking as if Tae was not even present there making the latter pout angrily.

"Yah! He was a ghost! He appeared so sudd-"

"No he is not." Everyone got tense as Jungkook's wolf who was now a Trueblood Alpha took control.

"What do you mean Celaeno" Tae asked Jungkook's wolf.

"Ask Lyssa, He will explain." Tae nodded but suddenly Lyssa took over.

"Its something everyone should know." He spoke in a stern voice making everyone except Celaeno shiver in fear. Lyssa was different from Celaeno, where he was calm in most situation, Lyssa was more of a raging demon just like his name meant. 

"Others couldn't smell him because of his power but someone as powerful as us can, and we can surely conclude that he was a rogue wolf.

"Rogue wolf? But Lyssa a rogue wolf can't stand their growl. He would have been dropped on knees more over the black bloo-"

"Let me speak shorty!" Jimin gulped at the glare and nodded, even though he was the only one with whom Lyssa would talk peacefully but still he sometimes blabbers too much making him snap at Jimin.

"He is not some ordinary rogue, he is more powerful. And the black blood, shorty you know about such things right? Then use your peanut sized brain and answer the question. What does the black blood means?"

Jimin tilted his head thinking hard while Lyssa was tapping his foot impatiently, he was impressed by Jimin's knowledge and he would never let it go waste.

"GOETY!!" Everyone's face morphed with confusion with the new word.

"coyote?"

"Aniyo Mom! Goety! Means black magic, hex and hoodoo!" Jimin explained with a wide smile and turned towards Lyssa who had a pleasant proud smile on his face.

"Exactly! So we can say he is either using black magic or he is under influence of black magic. Both are bad news for us."

"So what should we do now?" Mrs. Jeon asked the question that was in everyone's mind.

They all turned towards Celaeno who took a long breath and a smirk stretched on his face.

"Wait and watch."

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!

Finally free!!!!!!

Damn! Now you can drop as much comments you want and all will be answered~

bye bye~~

And bitch! Thanks for the favor!!!

~~~~~glimpse