81💫

Their journey was almost complete. Just some hours were left until they reach their destination that was Gyirong village of Tibet. They could already feel the peaceful air around them, far from all the ruckus happening in their own country. Even though they knew, they have to face the problems they are running away from. Many questions were left to be answered but right now only their current decision matters. When they agreed for this, they knew they won't ever regret their decision. They know Jungkook is not someone to act on impulse, he never was, neither in his past nor present. And it's never wrong to get a bit adventurous, what is life if not full of adventure?

On their journey, apart from Taehyung and those who were driving, everyone else was knocked off, tired from the drive, except Jimin who just felt lazy. Jungkook too suggested Tae to sleep but the latter said he will accompany him. By accompanying he meant singing his lungs out and smacking Jungkook every time he saw something that amused him. Not that the boy was complaining, he was smitten by his mate's acts. 

"Hyung!! Loo-Bitch look I said!! Shit! You missed it you unlucky ass!" Jungkook scoffed at Tae's words grumbling how he is the most blessed child in the whole universe. Tae didn't even cared to hear him before pulling his sleeves again to look at some herd of sheep. This time Jungkook decided to actually take a glance only to have his face jerked forward making him curse loudly.

"You rotten rat! The fuck?! That's my neck, not my dick that you will twist and turn as per your wish!!" Hearing Jungkook's words Tae gasped loudly and as dramatically as he can, kept both his hands on his chest, throwing the most judgmental look at Jungkook who was now literally ready to throw himself out of the car.

"Look at this half cooked expired steak cursing at his baby mommy!"

"B-baby what?? Mommy?! I thought we decided the baby would call you appa!!" Listening to Jungkook Tae closed his mouth, swallowing his words and sat still thinking deeply. It was right that they decided the baby would call Tae appa and Jungkook papa which happened after a lot of ruckus as Jungkook was dead serious on being called a dad but when he heard how it sounded, he dropped the idea even though Tae teased him all day by calling him dad.

"Hmm so, baby appa! Yes! Your baby app-" Tae couldn't complete his words as Jungkook pulled the male by his nape and gave a chaste kiss on his lips making him completely still for a moment, the sudden kiss took him off guard making him a blushing mess. Grinning Jungkook patted his head like he is petting a puppy and continued to drive, now with peace and silence with his shy mate. 

It was all silent and peaceful when Jungkook's phone rang, breaking the silence with a metalcore music ringtone making him groan. It was Tae who set this as ringtone last week and it's the same till now. Where Jungkook is into soft soothing music, Tae's taste in music is complete 180, he loves hard metal core, bangers. That's why while driving they both agree for songs that have both which is rare actually. 

"Pick up the phone!!" Tae yelled at Jungkook who grumbling picked the phone and saw the caller ID. It was Jimin. 

"Yea-STOP THE DAMN CAR YOU SHIT!!" His voice caught both of them off guard, they looked at each other as if asking through eyes if the other did something that they shouldn't but they both shook their head and instantly Jungkook stopped the car. As if he was waiting for this moment Jimin came running and smacked Tae on his back. 

"Where the fuck is your phone!! Anygays! The main problem is, our parents reported our disappearance and now there's like a whole ass team behind our asses!! " 

"WHAT!" 

"Why are you both so shocked? Don't tell me you two thought that they would not notice or care to find us! They will fucking flip this whole universe in their search!!"  Jimin can't believe they both didn't see this coming, it was bound to happen now or later. 

"Ok, I am not saying that but I never thought they will involve cops, so how about we call them and tell them about our decision?" Tae suggested after thinking a bit on the situation to which the other two also sat in silence thinking about it. After thinking about the pros and cons about the decision they too agreed on that. 

Now the problem was who will call and inform them.

"Of course Jiminie hyung!" Both Tae and Jungkook said at the same time with sweet sickening smile and Jimin knew he can't go against them now. 

So as decided it was Jimin who called his father, not mother because he would go deaf from the yelling and cursing. Explanation was a bit hard as they had to quit the address of their current destination but he did it anyway and parents also understood the situation.

"There! I did it. So now the only hurdle got cleared so, lets move on?? How much far are we?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook at this question who just sighed and pointed at his mobile screen that said 2 hours. 

"I am going back now." Jimin left and now the two were alone, with Jungkook lost in his thoughts.

"You lost baby girl?" Jungkook who was in deep thinking stared at Tae with weirded out expression and pulled him near after unlocking his seat belt. 

"No one is baby girl here, we only have baby boy and that's you. My baby boy." Jungkook's hushed tone made Tae melt in a puddle but at the same time stiff as a finger glides down on his spine making him shiver. His other hand was on Tae's nape, massaging it with his fingers, stroking the skin softly earning a set off broken words from him. 

"We-ah! We gotta mo-move hyung!" His words brought Jungkook back on my earth from his unholy thoughts. Nodding he started the car, not caring to let Tae sit back on seat instead of his lap. 

"Hyung" Tae called out in the middle of the drive taking Jungkook's attention who thought the latter was sleeping.

"My belly is growing too fast, or it is just my delusional self?" Jungkook chuckled at the question and leaned down to give a peck on top of his mate's head. Some times he just can't control his mate is too cute.

"Love, you're gestation period is of 5 months, it is bound to be quick. Or how do you think we will get our baby?" Hearing Jungkook's answer Tae nodded to himself and snuggled more in his chest, loving the scent and warmth  of the other.

"Sleep pup, we will be there when you will wake up."

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍😿🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Kekeke one more surprise visit!

It's raining....i hate rain. 

~~~~glimpse