21💫

"I AM SORRY I STOLE YOUR FAV BLACK HOODIE!!"

Everyone was staring at him where as he was covering himself ready for the hit but that never came. Instead he felt someone softly removing his defensive hands and cupping his cheeks.

"Why are you scared?" Jungkook asked confused as he saw Tae flinching on his touch.

"You said you will beat the person to pulp who stole your hoodie." Tae deadpanned making Jungkook scoff.

"Well, its an exception for you cause you look so small and cute in my clothes. And you think I don't notice you stealing my clothes? oh lil shit I know how many t-shirts shirts you have stolen from me, all are old ones how can you don't expect me to notice!" Tae pouted swatting other's hands away making Jungkook chuckle loudly.

"You are so cute muffin! I could just eat you up!" 

"Also, I thought you drank the last bottle of banana milk, becoz if that's the case I would have made you regret." The sweet smile on Jungkook's face and the way he was holding him by one hand and other on his cheeks caressing them made Tae fear for his life. He looked over at Jimin who once again had this Slytherin aura around him making him panic but before he could do anything the milk was already spilled.

"He drank it yesterday, I have proof in my phone!"

"You will be missed Tae." Both Namjoon and Jin said together giving their condolence to the person who is already scared for his life.

"H-hyung! I s-swear I was hungry that's why!" Tae said backing away but he can't do anything as he was already in the predators hold.

"We will discuss this when everyone will be gone." Jungkook whispered in Tae's ears biting it slightly making the latter flinch in his hold.

He backed away but still face to face making the other blush at such intense gaze but soon his eyes went  wide and a low pained moan left his lips with a slapping sound in the back. He was again spanked by Jungkook who finally satisfied now went back to his seat with a hot smirk decorating his face.

"Lets start the game." Jungkook said taking the pillow from Tae and passing it around. This time it went longer and finally when it stopped, this time the pillow was with Jimin who was looking at everyone like a lost puppy.

"Diminie~" This voice was Jimin's worst nightmare.

"T-Tae, I-I am your h-hyung!" Jimin warned before hand but Tae was too adamant to back out now.

"Jinie hyung remember your favorite vase? That you thought was broken by Joon hyung? That was our lil diminies work. So now Diminie will say sorry in Jinie hyungs language!" The way Tae clapped like a baby, as if he didn't set Jimin's world on fire right now.

"Park Jimin. I expect you to write 'I am sorry to be a nuisance' 500 times and show me in my next class. Am I clear?" Jimin nodded pouting grumbling as Jin ordered in his strict teacher mode.

"Can we move now?" Hoseok asked finally breaking the silence.

"Hmm start!" Again the passing started and this time fortunately or unfortunately it stopped at Jungkook.

 "Lets get over it. What's my task?" He asked bored making everyone scoff. Tae who was beside was thinking something deeply but before he could spill it Jimin beat him to it.

"Hmm, Tae is tickly right. Lets see if you can tickle him without using your limbs. And mark it Jeon I used limbs means legs are also not valid." Jimin warned and Tae was looking at him with shocked face as in why the fuck he is involved in this.

Jungkook sat there thinking and staring at Tae who was licking his dry lips out of habit.

Suddenly Jungkook got and moved towards Tae who backed away as Jungkook started leaning over him. At one point he fell back on his back with Jungkook hovering on top of him.

Jungkook stared at other's face before he started nuzzling his abdomen trying to lift up his shirt but something snapped and he went for his neck he nuzzled there swapping his tongue once in a while making Tae giggle as it was ticklish.

But soon the giggle turned into a gasp as his fingers clutched around Jungkook's shirt. The way he tightly wrapped his fingers on Jungkook's biceps made his knuckles turn white. He could feel the bulging muscle making him more aroused than he already was wanting no more than to choke on the muscles and be manhandled by Jungkook who was actually great at manhandling.

"H-Hyung!" He voiced out snapping the latter out to his senses who was busy sniffing and sucking all over his neck intaking the intoxicant scent. He backed away looking at Tae's face before the leaned back completely picking Tae up and making him sit too.

"My task is completed." Others were gaping at him as if they just didn't witnessed him being all crazy and hungry for the other.

They looked at Tae who had some fading red marks on his neck matching the colour of his face.

"Y-Yeah."

"Hmm, I thing we should get going now, sorry. It was fun, thanks for inviting us, we really appreciate it." Both Yoongi and Hoseok bowed getting up, same with Namjoon and Jin.

"Thanks for coming though, it was really fun. We should do it more often!" Tae suggested making everyone nod.

"Bye Jimin." They both muttered lowly making the latter blush.

"Byeee!" He squealed unable to hide his excitement making everyone coo at the cute omega.

 Soon it was just Vminkook.

"I think they are not that bad." Jimin muttered while lying on Tae who nodded with his head on Jungkook's abdomen.

"We need to show them the right way, that's it." Jungkook suggested while tugging Tae's hair strands softly.

"Hmm."

"I am going to bring some snacks, want anything?" Jimin asked getting up dusting his pants.

"Banana milk!"

"Sandwich and coke." 

They both placed their order but Jimin remembered something.

"Kook, banana milk is not there, wait I will have to go to market, I will be back soo." Jimin said and rushed off leaving the two alone.

More like leaving Tae under Jungkook's mercy alone.

"Remembered I said we will discuss when everyone will be gone? Don't think I forgot about it kitten. Come here." Jungkook said getting up and sitting in a crisscross manner then patted his lap while staring at the scared looking pup.

"Hyung~ sorry." Tae pouted but still scooted over to Jungkook and settled on his lap.

All under his mercy who was looking at him with those predatory eyes ready to devour him anytime soon.

🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️🧗🏻‍♀️

Baby, I don't dollar bills to have fun tonight!

Byu byu!!

~~~~glimpse