13💫

Both boys were now in their class, attaining lectures with full concentration after Jimin threatened them, just then a boy entered the class room.

"Sorry sir, I am late tod-"

"Wow." 

He muttered astonished as his gaze fell on Tae who was looking down at his book unaware that the whole class was looking at him. But he looked up when he felt Jungkook's raging hormones and that's when he noticed everyone's gaze.

"What? I know I am pretty, no need to make it obvious." 

Tae said scoffing making everyone embarrassed. The boy who was the new comer stared at him with heart eyes that Jungkook wanted to pull out. Out of instinct he held Taehyung close and he was sure he heard a low growl erupting from the boy's throat making him snicker. He decided to tease the other a bit more and started sniffing Tae's neck, nuzzling his cheeks. 

Now everyone in the room could smell the Alpha pheromones from the new comer.

"On your seat. Now." The professor said as he noticed the raging boy. The boy could do nothing but follow the orders.

The class ended but all through the class Jungkook made sure to be touchy with Taehyung more than he usually does.

 As the class ended both Taehyung and Jungkook got up packing their bags and they could feel the boy coming closure, closure near Taehyung so without thinking twice Jungkook pulled Taehyung behind him making the boy grumble under his breath.

"What's your problem? Are you his boyfriend? If yes then just know you are soon going to be his ex." The boy smirked at his own words but didn't expect both of them to scoff at his words.

"Seriously? That's the best you could come up with? And here I expected some drama. I am going with Chim, you can enjoy your lunch with this stray dog." Tae said turning around and going from their leaving the two Alphas alone.

"Back off! He is mine!" The boy snarled making Jungkook laugh loudly.

"You know, this is the same thing I said when we were like, 5? yeah so you can guess who got him first." Saying this he moved away leaving the boy fuming with anger.

"So? who is that new boy?" Jimin asked as they settled in the cafeteria together after their awful day.

"Someone who is soon going to visit the infirmary." Jungkook said looking somewhere, so Jimin being the curious cat he is, turned around to see the boy staring at Tae without blinking.

"Oh someone got a lover boy for himself~" Jimin sang but shut his mouth as Tae smacked his thighs eyeing at Jungkook who's eyes were getting a bit red.

"*Gulp* A-Ahh haha! Umm, I met Mr. min and Jung today." Jimin said hesitantly and without a second both Alphas were all over him checking him thoroughly for any wound.

"Aish! I am fine!! get back on seat! They were asking for forgiveness, well they are doing that since forever, but they were asking for me to go on a date." He looked at them to see any reaction but they were looking at him.

"So? Wanna go? Wait, you will go, but we will keep an eye on them." Jimin thought for a second but Jungkook's idea was also right.

"Shit!" Tae muttered as his phone fell down making Jungkook scoff.

"I ain't buying you a new one if you broke this one." He grumbled as it was the third phone since last three months, so one phone per month. 

"Oh fuck off! We both know you will, cause you are my hyung right? My strong, caring, responsible, assho-handsome hyung!" The way Tae was blinking rapidly Jimin always thought it was a hypnotizing trick of his cause it always worked on Jungkook.

"Fuck you! Fine! And." 

He stood up and zipped up the hoodie as it was unzipped till his chest revealing his collarbones and cleavage. 

"Wear the clothes as they are supposed to be." He said with a smile making Tae scoff and Jimin laugh but shut his mouth as he remembered his own cloth he was wearing. And now two Alphas were staring at him with raised eyebrows.

He was wearing a black tank top.

"I-hehe. its h-hot today, yeah." Jimin said chuckling nervously fanning himself but shrieked as two hoodies draped over him making him pissed but its not like he can do anything.

"Can we have lunch now?" Jimin asked frustrated but got shocked as Jungkook stood up and marched somewhere. Both Taehyung and Jimin turned to see Jungkook walking more like marching in anger towards the new comer. 

"What did he remembered all of a sudden?" Jimin asked spitting the cabbage leaves from his mouth. 

"Don't know." Taehyung replied looking at the scene with wide eyes and winced visibly as Jungkook landed a hard punch on the boy's nose breaking it.

"Shit!" Both Jimin nd Taehyung ran towards him as he started punching the other brutally.

"Wait! Shit! Koo stop!" Tae said as Jimin was trying to pull the other back but being the muscle bunny Jungkook was he didn't even bulged.

"Ugh! Jeon Jungkook you better stop!" Jimin yelled loudly halting Jungkook's punch in air. He grumbled hearing Jimin's loud voice and stood up spitting on the boy before moving back to their seat. 

No one knew what happened.

"Mind telling me what happened?" Tae asked in stern tone while his hands were softly rubbing Jungkook's thigh that always helped in calming the other down.

"That bastard was clicking your fucking pics secretly. Thought I can't see him! Bloody fucker!" Jungkook spat in anger as he threw the phone that they guessed was of the new comer. They took it and there were many zoomed in pics of Taehyung. Some were of his face while others were of his body such as legs, thighs, bottom when he bend down.

As they saw the pics before they could comment Jungkook took the phone and threw it on the ground crushing it then poured the whole glass of juice on it.

"The fuck koo!! Now what will you say when that oldy will ask about the fight! You fucking destroyed the phone!" Tae whined shaking Jungkook who just scoffed and got a grip of Taehyung pulling him close to his face.

"Let her say whatever she wants, I am not letting anyone see those pics." Jungkook said and by the tone they knew they should drop the topic.

They knew they are going to get another detention as the proof is erased.

🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

First time watched a Bl drama...fucking loved it!! I am fucking addicted to kinnporshe!!!

Just imagine...If....Taekook did a Bl drama...

Bui bui~

~~~glimpse