4💫

"it happened again...." yuna said looking at the two who were now sleeping soundly.....

flashback......

as soon as he commanded tae slept in his arms and jungkook didn't think twice before sweeping him off the floor and taking him back home....they both were neighbours so it wont be a problem...

.

.

.

.

"Aunt! mom!!" he shouted loudly as soon as he entered the house...it was his house...

"oh my kook what happened!!" hani said coming closure but jungkook turned other side not letting her touch taehyung...

he looked away and went towards his own room and tucked tae in his bed, he himself laid beside tae cuddling him...

when both hani and yuna came up to his room they got what happened becoz in no way hell jungkook and taehyung would cuddle....

flashback ended~~

"yeah...their birthday's are also near...so its obliged to happen yuni....so we should be prepared for the worst...."yuna nodded and left the room with hani leaving the two there...

"those pest finally left ......my pup.....i will meet you soon...."

.

.

.

.

"hey aunt yuna are the brats home?" jin asked taking seat beside hani....

"oh..yeah..why something happened in college?" and then jin explained all the drama happened in school...

"oh my such an asshole!" hani spat with raging voice..

"how is jiminie?" they both asked as they knew jimin since last 10 years

"he is fine...sleeping right now" the two nodded sighing....

"and about those alphas?" hani asked to which jin avoided their stare...

"jin." they called with a warning in their voice making jin sigh...

"they are in hospital getting their cuts treated and some misplaced bones..." both yuna and hani's eyes went wide in shock....

"just this much! wow they were lucky i guess?" yeah jin himself was shocked becoz whenever the two beaten anyone ...that person will be having his 1-2 weeks stay in hospital....

"oh no no not lucky...they were just jimin's mate that why..." the two nodded getting it...suddenly they heard loud voices coming from upstairs making them sigh....

"they are awake...." yuna said to which hani nodded....

.

.

.

.

upstairs>>

jungkook's eyes went fluttered open only to see taehyung cuddled to him hiding in his chest....

"ugh the fuck!??" he groaned and tried to push the other away but tae just cuddled closure....until his own eyes opened and before thinking twice he kicked the other hardly making him fall on other side of bed....