51💫

"Hyun-"

"Wake Tae up! Quick!" Jimin exclaimed cutting Jungkook's word mid off, taking the bundles he packed and started taking essentials with him.

Jungkook got that it was emergency and the sleeping beauty was completely unaware of it so took a deep breath and next moment tiny droplets started falling on Tae making him awake.

"I-ts raining?" He asked blinking but squeaked when Jungkook pulled him by wrist making him stand. Tae was about to stumble but fortunately Jungkook grabbed him by waist, making him stable.

He suddenly flinched gripping Jungkook's biceps as he heard the shouting from the other side of the wall.

"Tae, bub burn this place so they can't come this side." Jimin told Tae who frowned sadly looking at the place, this was the place that gave him the feeling of being loved, family, happiness. 

And now he has to burn it. Jimin sensed it and patted his back encouraging as they had no time.

Tae nodded nd backed away with Jungkook and Jimin, he concentrated on the hay mattress and soon large flames erupted from it, intaking every thing coming in its contact, the rug that Tae made by his own hands by Jimin's help, their crafted decorations, a wooden table, the flames reached the cottage wall burning it making the whole small hut burst in angry flames.

A lonely tear slipped Tae's eyes but he didn't had time to wipe it when Jimin and Jungkook pulled his hand running away. 

Thanks to their daily life, they had a great stamina and speed that kept them running for the next half an hour. Running as fast as they can, they crossed the town boundary. 

"H-Hyung s-stop I-I can't, a-anymore." Tae huffed stumbling that made him land into Jungkook's embrace who grasped onto him on time.

"Bub, take deep breaths, we are away. Lets stop here for the night. Its forest area, we have to be careful." Jimin said as he looked around.

"W-water." Tae coughed holding his throat. Being the bearer of fire, he had to be hydrated always.

"Here." Jimin handed him a flask filled with water. With shaky hands Tae took some sips handing it back to Jimin.

"You two should sleep, I will look around." Jimin said but both shook their heads and scooted near him making him chuckle knowing they wont leave him alone.

"Kook, what's the name of the pack, from where you ran." Jungkook looked at Jimin confused but still answered.

"Laplace, Boun- Laplace. Its the name of the King."  The bitterness in his words were clear, Due to his anger his finger tips had ice spikes that poked Tae on waist as his hands were on Tae's waist.

"Eeek! H-Hyung." Jungkook turned towards the squeaking male with concern.

"What happened pup?" Not correcting the name, he asked, good for him, Jimin didn't lashed on him as he thought the other would.

"Y-Your fingers." Tae pointed at Jungkook's hands on his waist, that's when he realised the spikes.

"Oh! sorry! It was out of anger." 

"Are you a-angry hyung?" Tae asked tilting his head making Jungkook coo internally.

"Hmm."

"Why?"

"Because the pack reminds me of some memories that makes me want to kill." Jungkook muttered with a dangerous look in his eyes, not noticing how the other flinched in his hold. Looking at Tae, he thought the other would fear him but got surprised when Tae cupped his cheeks with a wide smile.