16💫

Things went back to normal, as they were.

"Fucking Back off from him chae!" 

Or somethings changed.

"Jeez! Calm down Jeon, I am not stealing your mate away, not yet at leas-fuck!" She couldn't even complete her sentence as Jungkook got a hold of her jaw gripping it tightly making her squirm in his hold.

He glared intensely before yanking her back and wiping his hands with a disgusted expression.

"Get away before I twist every joint in your body and believe me no doctor would be able to fix it." The girl gulped and ran away knowing the other would do that actually, like he did to the janitor who was staring at Tae while he was changing his clothes.

Tae was sleeping in the the university football court when she appeared there, trying to take some pics with him to fulfill her desires.

Well its everyone's dream to have some pics with the three of them.

Jungkook sighed running his tatted fingers in his hairs. He looked down to the sleeping male who was lying there with no worries of the world, even tho he knows the commotion happening in front of him.

"Ugh get up!" Jungkook shouted stomping his feet, if someone saw him from afar they would think he is being a brat not knowing the actual brat is lying down.

"I know you are awake taebitch!" Tae bite his cheeks to stop himself from laughing hearing other's whining.

"You know what? Lay there! I am going!"

Taehyung didn't even bulge from his place but the smile widening showed that he was awake. He heard the footstep confirming that Jungkook was gone. So he peeled open his eyelids and almost had a heart attack as Jungkook's faced popped up from the back in front of his eyes.

"The fuck you tailless bunny!" Tae shouted but poor boy's shouts were ignored as he was picked up like a sac of flour on Jungkook's back who just walked away humming a song.

"Wae~ Kook! Where are you taking me?" Tae whined hanging loosely on Jungkook's back.

"To date." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Keep your head down idiot! They will see us!"

"Yeah? then how can I see them?"

"Huh? there's a fucking mirror in front of me for a reason I can clearly see them!" Jungkook said trusfrated of the person in front of him.

"Then what should I see? Your fucked up face?" Tae retorted seeping the juice that was Jungkook's to be exact.

"We both know my face is handsome hoe!"

"Yeah it surely is a hoe. Might use it in our garden sometime." Jungkook banged his head on the table making the waiter near them flinch. he came to him worried to ask if something is wrong.