wait a little longer

Dream is having the time of his life. Sure, at the expense of George, but he’s the one who agreed to it. His fault, not Dream’s.

Why was he having the time of his life? Well, George is sexually frustrated.

How fun?

All jokes aside, it really was. Every now and then George would try to rile up Dream, either by sitting on his lap during movie night (much to Sapnap’s dismay), kissing him a little too hard before they go to sleep, or coming into Dream’s room wearing just one his stolen oversized hoodies on and nothing else. Dream has to admit, all of those almost got him the first time around, but still got pretty familiar after a while.

So, he would perform the ultimate torture trick, and jacked off in front of George whenever they got a little carried away, then kicked him out so he could take a cold shower.

Because those were the rules:

George can’t cum without Dream’s permission.

It’s turned into a rather fun game of no nut November, but in spectator mode. Dream gets to watch George get denied release, and then get all desperate. It’s perfect jack off material! And Dream knows that it’ll be amazing for George when he can finally come. It’s a win-win.

George, however, doesn’t seem to see that yet.

Dream can’t even do the dishes in peace without being turned around hastily by a sex crazed monster!

Okay, well, maybe that’s a little harsh. But still too accurate!

Dream is currently pushed against the kitchen sink behind him by the desperate man himself - George. George has his palms flat against Dream’s chest, as he looks up at him with innocent eyes that Dream knows better than to believe.

“Dream,” George says, dragging out the vowels to be more seductive, although it sounds more whiny than anything. “Why don’t you let me get what I want, hm?”

Dream immediately knows what’s happening when George drags his palms lower down Dream’s chest, and resists the urge to lean into it. “Georgie, I told you to wait until tomorrow night. Why can’t you be just a little more patient?” Dream says the last part teasingly. He’s made George wait a week already, and that being said, George gets a lot more aggravated by teasing now.

George rolls his eyes, clearly frustrated. “I’ve waited THIRTEEN DAYS, Dream.” George stares him dead in the eyes. “Thirteen.” He pokes Dream’s chest at each syllable. “Days.” George pokes his chest again as he says the word, to emphasize his point.

“George, baby,” Dream says teasingly in a low voice. “Imagine how good it will feel,” Dream leans down close to his face, and puts his hands on George’s hips as he speaks. “To finally…” he leans down to give George a light, long peck on the lips.

“Release.” He whispered against his lips.

George’s eyes flutter, and stay focused on his lips. He whines when Dream pulls away, and pouts, looking up at him with the best puppy dog eyes he could muster.

Dream may not be the strongest at resistance when it came to George, but he was certainly stubborn. Stubborn enough to wait as well.

So, he swiftly detached George from his body with a kiss to the forehead, and continued cleaning the aftermath of his breakfast.

It was the next day, and Dream could tell George was definitely excited. Dream was usually the one tapping surfaces with his hands, pacing around the house when he got distracted, bouncing his leg up and down, etc. George, however, seemed to have picked up all these traits as well.