shush

Dream pounded into George, smiling sadistically as George cried out, cumming for a third time. His face was a bright red, cheeks streaming with tears.

“D-D-Dream!” George was shaking, his nerves fried as his tongue rolled out of his mouth. Dream pulled himself off of George, grinning at his handiwork. George’s hole was overflowing with cum, his perfect cherry lips swollen from being kissed so much.

Dream pulled a vibrator from a nearby drawer, pushing it into George with no warning. He hissed, clawing at the bedsheets as he felt the burn of being filled up again.

Dream gently grabbed George’s arm and led him to his desk, sitting him on the floor and leaning his back against the cool metal.

“You’re gonna sit and stay there, everytime you make a sound I’m turning the intensity up,” Dream said. George let out a cry from the vibrator being jostled against his still-sensitive prostate, looking up with teary eyes and frantically nodding his head without processing the taller man’s words.

Dream smiled and carded his fingers throughout the brunette’s soft hair, cooing at how well he was behaving. “Good boy, you’re doing so good for me.”

George whimpered and wiggled next to dream’s feet as he opened Stream Labs and OBS, preparing to go live. The blonde furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed George’s jaw, digging his fingers in hard enough to bruise.

“You said you wouldn’t make a sound,” He deadpanned, tilting the small man’s head until brown eyes met green. George let out a quiet sob and silently pleaded with Dream to go easy with his eyes, but knew he’d receive no mercy.

The blonde let go of George’s head in favor of grabbing the vibrator’s small remote and clicking once. The bound man’s eyes widened and his knees pressed together trying to move the plug away from his prostate. Dream grinned at the shaking boy and turned his attention back to his screen.

The green-eyed man hummed a bit and started the stream, reading out donos and subs from early viewers.

George was in for a long ride.

~

“Shit,” Dream whispered as he turned his character away from the dragon and ran away from the purple particles.

“Mmph-” George whimpered, rolling his eyes back and shivering on the floor. All of his nerves felt like they were on fire, every little sensation being amplified 10x.

Dream looked down at the brunette and gave his side a hard nudge, grabbing the small black remote and turning it up again. George bit his swollen, spit-slick lips and rolled his hips against the air, chasing any sort of friction.

Dream turned his gaze down, watching George as he humped the air like an untrained puppy. His eyes lingered before he turned back to the screen, landing a few hits to the dragon. George whined softly, eyes squeezing shut as the stimulation became too much. A swift kick to his torso and the man was silenced, silently crying under the table.

A pang of guilt hit Dream but he shook it off, delivering the final blow to the boss. He exclaimed victoriously, punching the air as he read off the donations that had built up.

“Thank you, Clown for the 10 dollars! And no don’t worry about it, Patches was just whining for some pats.”

Dream’s legs grew restless as he closed his stream up, feeling George’s warm breath on his leg. “And that should be it for today! Thanks for joining me! See you guys next time!”

Dream shut his stream down, sighing as he reclined in his chair. He rolled back to glance under his desk, finding a very red, and out of breath George. The floor was coated in his cum, and his legs were trembling from the hours of stimulation.

“Aw, you were such a good boy today.” Dream turned the vibrator off, much to George’s relief. He collapsed on the ground, face streaming with tears.

Dream picked him up in his arms, holding up George as he walked to him to the bathroom. George’s legs were unusable, his stomach and legs coated with cum. He looked like such a perfect whore.

Dream sat him in the bathtub, watching as George nodded back and forth, his half-lidded eyes staring into nothingness. He switched on the water, slowly rubbing George’s stomach with a washcloth.

“So, how do you feel?” Dream’s soft hands caressed his back, washing off the sweat and tears.

George weakly laughed, his frame wracking with shivers. “Fucking tired. But it wouldn’t hurt to do this again.”

Dream smiled, pressing a kiss to the bridge of his nose. “Whatever you want.”
-------------------
779 words