Façade Pt1 - Tragedies and Travesties

The pale moonlight glows with a hint of yellow as Dream rushes through the empty avenues with only one thing on his mind.

George. His George.

The ever-flickering street light at the alley of 15th and 7th mirrors the panic Dream feels as he rushes to meet up with his beloved. The streets aren’t safe and George knows this, or well, he should. Dream knows he’s possessive and there’s no doubt in his mind that George is well aware, but possessiveness alone won’t stop the evils lurking in the dark, especially the Sapnap Mafia.

As head of the Dream Mafia, he knows the ins and outs to the Sapnap Mafia, but the same can’t be said about his beloved. To him, George signifies naivety, innocence, and all that needs protection in the dangerous world. George is his beacon of light in the shadowed life of the mafia lifestyle, and he’d go to the ends of Earth to protect him.

“Guess who, daddy?” Dream feels the presence of a blade pressing against his neck and he’s never been more relieved. George is here, with him, and he wishes the sense of relief could last forever.

“Hello, lovely.” He shoves George off of his back and maneuvers him around so he’s straddling his hip. Dream can’t help but notice his growing hard on as George’s pale white thighs stick out from under his skirt and rub against his dick, but his focus quickly shifts onto the appearance of his beloved.

His beloved, covered in blood. Blood that certainly came from a stranger, an outsider, an enemy. Dream initially thought the blood could be George’s, but George is better than that. George would never put himself in danger, Dream would kill him. He couldn’t bear the thought of his needy masochist being harmed by the hands of anyone else.

“Notice anything new?” George links his hands behind Dream’s neck and lays his head on the taller’s warm chest. He answers his own question before the rage of Dream falls upon the quiet alley. “While I did get a new skirt, that’s not what I’m most excited about, daddy!”

“Darling?” Dream pulls George’s chin up and forces the two to make eye contact. “What did daddy say about murder?”

“Murder?” George giggles, trying to escape Dream’s firm grasp to sneak a kiss with blood covered lips.

“Would you like to add even more to your punishment?” Dream doesn’t break his iron stare.

“I didn’t murder anyone, daddy! He died when he fell off the roof, I just stabbed him, silly.” George bats his long and delicate eyelashes. “Though if more punishment is on the table, I wouldn’t complain.”

Oh fuck. It’s gotta be a coincidence. It simply must be a coincidence. There’s no way George killed him. It’s the Westside, lots of people get stabbed nearly to death then fall off a building.

“What the fuck did you do?” Dream’s panic increases tenfold, releasing his grip and pulling out his phone. “George, darling, please tell me you didn’t kill Punz.”

George simply leans back against the concrete wall and crosses his ankles. He’s not as slick as he tries to be as he slides a knife out of his sweater paws and tucks it into his thigh highs, barely visible under his tight leather miniskirt.

“George!”

“Daddy, you said not to say it! Are you accusing me, your sweet baby boy, of misbehaving?”

“George, I will not hesitate to lock you in chastity right now if you don’t tell me the truth. The Sapnap mafia has everyone out and armed right now, and here you are covered in the blood of Sapnap’s fuck toy.” Dream seethes.

“I was careful! No one saw me, but I wish you were there, daddy.” George whines.

Dream’s burner phone begins to ring.